Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11024
-
12-03-22 16:02 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 135Pricing changes
I can believe that higher pricing, particularly at the mega clubs in the Frankfurt area. Palace in particular has always had an up sell reputation (and also for having a great lineup, not sure if that has changed). Sharks in Darmstadt has gotten that rep also.
Originally Posted by Darkhosis
[View Original Post]
I usually went to smaller clubs like Living Room in Kaarst and Golden Time in Bruggen (both closed now, acquired / merged with Oceans in Dsseldorf). As said, I haven't been since just before pandemic and prices were somewhat higher then but never over 75 euro per 30 min standard session. My info for sure lacks recent personal experience but I'd expect smaller clubs like Colosseum to be lower priced (prob not more than 100) and more consistent. Most customers there are local Germans, not many tourists. You don't get as large a lineup at smaller clubs. Maybe 25 - 30 girls vs maybe 100 at mega clubs like Oase near Frankfurt, but still plenty of choices.
And yes, lots of eastern euro girls, esp Romanian; and some (Romanian or otherwise) have an attitude, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones and had some very fun times.
Whatever, you should GO and be ready to have an awesome time!
-
12-02-22 15:56 #6418Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her yesterday
She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:33 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 120Cara Erin
Anyone have any intel on this one? I like the look but can't find anything other than this profile.
https://tryst.link/escort/caraerin
-
12-02-22 14:05 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 164Alina
This is the girl who went by Alina_love and the account was banned, she has lots of tats.
The newest review from 2 peeps says she wasn't very GFE and 1 shot only.
I saw her a few times years ago and she was great and allowed MSOG.
The pics are her, they are just airbrushed I think.
But I'm up in the air on seeing her again as she sounds disconnected and not as GFE as earlier years.
Also was quoted 500 for hr when I pushed back they said 400 review special don't over pay boys!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 05:10 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 1305Heelz
Have you utilized the search function? Plenty of info available on her.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 23:30 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 43Heelz
Saw her a few years back. She lives out away from where I visit in town or she would of been a regular. She has her play room downstair. Room was a bit messy but, Gorgeous figure, gorgeous tits, good kisser, nice BBBJ and DATY. Would definitely see her again. Just wish she was closer.
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:56 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 55Heelz
Been some years, but it was worth it. Safety for me, but MSOG.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:40 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 265Pics are accurate she's cute, VIP is just a BBBJ maybe. She's all safety unless you see her often. Service was ok more of a cute face than anything else.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:40 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 173Heelz
She can be YMMV but if you love big tits she loves to have hers worshiped.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:32 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 173Eccie dot net
Does anyone use eccie dot net? When I was working down south this was the go to board. There is very explicit details in the premium upgrade "the rest of the story" but even the summary gives the acronyms to know what's available unlike the other board.
-
12-01-22 18:41 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 511Jordan-Jordan Everett
Anyone have experience they would care to share, here or via PM? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-tasty-treat.
She has all good reviews on TNA, but we all know how accurate that can be. Text response 140 hh daty ok. Seems TGTBT? Thanks in advance.
-
12-01-22 18:22 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 52Heelz
Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.
-
12-01-22 13:42 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 340There are a lot of FKK clubs in Germany. You can google FKK clubs in Germany. Several aroiund Frankfurt, Bad Homburg, and some in Switzerland.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 12:40 #6406Regular Member

Posts: 10New Zealand
I just got back from NZ, and while not a normal destination, everything is 100% legal there and because of how the NZ $ compares to the US $ it's very advantageous. You can find brothels in almost any major city but Queenstown. Like I said, not a usual destination, but if you find yourself that way, it's a really great spot. I had 4 women, all different shapes and sizes, an hour each and didn't spend over $800 total. Definitely will make a return trip. I've been to the FKK in Germany and this compares very well, if not better.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 12:14 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 131This info is outdated, unfortunately. I was in Frankfurt over the summer and prices are 120-150 euro for half hour, maybe cheaper if you're a regular but the girls can sniff a tourist a mile away. This rate is being reported all over Germany.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
Also, because of new regulations majority are Romanian and most look like Vegas strippers with shitty tattoos, lip injections, and bolt ons. Still, it's miles better than what we got here, LOL. Looks are grade A, attitudes generally grade C to F. Just imagine a strip club where you fuck the strippers, and just like a strip club the nasty ones keep pestering you.
The clubs are generally awesome, they allowed smoking inside which was a buzz kill for me. I spent about 6 hours and ate good food, used the sauna, took a nap by the pool. Fucked 3 girls, all clock watchers. YMMV.
There's plenty of info on the international sex guide forum, you must be missing something if you can't find it.












Reply With Quote





