Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11033
-
12-01-22 00:38 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 1404Rent a car and head to Sakura Club in Stuttgart. Munich doesn't have good FKKs.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 00:23 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 131First time
My first time out of the country is this January and I'm going to munich (studying abroad) . I'm hoping to explore. I was looking at the international forum but munich doesn't have much going on.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 22:54 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 135Fkk: Jawohl!
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Two thumbs up for German FKK. I used to travel to and through Europe a fair bit: the FKK are not to be missed. Reasonable rates, limited hustle / scam (generally not tolerated by management, bad for business), many hot euro women and other nationalities. Very clean facilities, nice club atmosphere. I haven't been since pandemic but I will be back. Typical rates 50-100 euro for half hour FS. English widely spoken so no worries about language barrier. Good opportunity for conventional tourism as well.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Switzerland also has a club that I would like to visit. More expensive by factor of 2 but smoking hot lineup. Check out the gallery here:
Www.club-globe.ch
-
11-30-22 21:17 #6410Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Trying one more time!
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128149%3B
Hope she stays longer!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 19:07 #6409Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Alina's PO #
You can find Alina's PO number from here, but the pics on this link aren't her. The pics attached to my original post are real.
Be safe & enjoy!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:15 #6408Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Beautiful Russian GFE Alina
Good morning,
She's currently visiting Bellevue for a couple of days! She's tall, voluptuous, and very very energetic! Her breasts are natural but they are perky and beautiful! MSOG is welcomed! Pictures are real and accurate.
78xxxx884 II.
Be safe & good luck!
Thanks.
-
11-30-22 13:32 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 191Leolist. Cc will need to be accessed via a VPN (like a Tor browser) to see the photos and once you've picked-out a few 'potentials', cross reference the last 4 digits of the ads contact number into the Perb. Cc search bar. Voila!
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Below the 49th parallel we have TnA / Eros / Tryst / STG / etc. Of which can be cross-referenced on this site, so the steps are similar. But with LEO / Perb the options are almost endless. Don't forget the 'drop-in' MP's where 90% are FS and dot almost every block (except in Surrey, which should be avoided. Generally).
Also, our dollar is worth $1. 35 CAD, so a $300 experience is around $200 USD. And there are no issues w / LE. One advisory tho. Make sure your ducks are in a row at the border (clean-out your car of any firearms / tobacco / meat / fruit) and a clean record (no DUI or felony convictions).
-
11-30-22 12:37 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 2184International Sex Pilgrimage
I have done a few of these. Germany to start has an FKK culture that is incredible. I mean 18-30 year olds stacked into a huge place with women walking around naked, swimming pools, saunas, massage parlors all inside with free food (pretty decent) and German beer. All you can drink for free (not always but most I have been to have this). It is like a mall for sex. Keep in mind, the ones in downtowns of big cities suck and are basically tourist traps. Find one that is a few miles out in small towns and man you will have a GREAT time. They are stocked with women ranging from 8-10 in looks from all parts of the world and I end up popping pills so I can stay hard for 3 days straight. I swear by the end of the trip you will end up saying no to women who are in the 9's and even when you do it, you know you will kick yourself hard when you return and miss all the action. Do a search on FKK and you will find all the info you need. Remember go where the locals do. Skip the ones in big cities. If you are into orgies look up PartyTref on the internet.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
Dominican Republic. I have had some really really memorable times here. Enough said. Do a search and again you will find all you can handle, much cheaper than Germany but really the quality in Germany is FAR FAR better (at least for me).
I never go to Thailand. That is way past it's prime and is basically a cess pool now. If you really want to have a good time in south-east Asia. I highly recommend Vietnam. They love American men and will literally do whatever you want. Just one piece of advice. Make absolutely sure she is above 18 since I know of a lot of instances where Americans have gotten in a world of trouble for not making sure.
Hope that helps.
-
11-30-22 12:16 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 906Vancouver: do your research!
If you spend some time doing some research on leolist or perb you can find some real gems.
On the other hand, there are some very unmotivated girls with limited menus, a lot of attitude, and insane asking prices that you can blunder into if you aren't careful.
-
11-30-22 12:07 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 191Exactly this.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 09:10 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 440I live in Seattle, I go up to Vancouver BC very often as the exchange rate will make the sex trip worth it.
Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally
[View Original Post]
As for Seattle talent, when I use the 2 Korean agencies its 350/ hr. Higher than So Cal and pretty much anywhere else. I never trust the TNA board or EROS as I think most of them are police sting. Just my spider senses.
-
11-30-22 05:49 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 2032Go to the California / San Diego section, read the 10 most recent pages of massage, escort, Asian, and humaniplex sections, plus any other section that interests you.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
Search the San Diego section of the erotic review.
Do a web search for "korean escorts San Diego", cross reference with my first two suggestions.
Post a general report here when you return. I imagine it will say how great the pussy is, for better prices and overall bang for the buck.
-
11-30-22 00:25 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 28Any other suggestions for places to go?
I never really thought about travelling abroad for an X-rated vacation, but the rates vs quality of providers / service here in Seattle is ridiculous. Anyone here want to chime in on where I could learn more about places I could visit or have a few favorites to share? I perused the website you posted and my jaw dropped when I saw the hourly rate.
Originally Posted by Kuarel
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:10 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 124KassieDior
She had hinted at retirement. I was just thinking about her yesterday. What a fun fuck! For a safety girl, she really brought it. She could teach a class on attitude, enthusiasm, and passion to a lot of girls in the biz.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 14:41 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 204KassieDior
Anyone seen or heard from Kassie Dior lately? Is she retired?











Reply With Quote





