Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 527 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6905
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while now. No M&G required. Just hard to schedule. Nothing crazy.
    She'll ask you to get an updated STD test.

  2. #6904

    Real / ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerasd  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while now. No M&G required. Just hard to schedule. Nothing crazy.

  3. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigskybow21  [View Original Post]
    I met her, nice enough girl and friendly, I don't mind giving a little especially if I think there is some possible action to follow but she was super quick to exit once she got what she wanted and I don't think she had any intention of meeting again. I wouldn't waste your time.
    Who are you speaking about?

  4. #6902

  5. #6901
    I met her, nice enough girl and friendly, I don't mind giving a little especially if I think there is some possible action to follow but she was super quick to exit once she got what she wanted and I don't think she had any intention of meeting again. I wouldn't waste your time.

  6. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]

    If you're not having much luck, adjust your expectations on size. You might be pleasantly surprised. I might be a convert (ha).
    Same goes with age. Every dude here wants 22 year old coeds. Then wonder why so many profiles in that range scam or have gps. I've had wonderful results and many freebies with more mature ladies.

    But to each his own.

  7. #6899

    Anyone seen?

    So spoke with Ms. Piggy here. She quoted me 5 Bens which was a bit steep I think she doesn't host, so didn't pull the trigger. I'm a breast guy and don't like them super skinny so thinking about it anyone seen her? Is that too high. I'm new to SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-bae10153fcb6

  8. #6898

    Plumpers

    I haven't been with too many big girls in my life. I typically like 'them skinny. But I got so tired of getting no where with any of them, I figured I'd update my search filters to include the heavier sets. Nothing overly obese. But definitely chunky. Here's what I found.

    - They reply.

    - They don't play games.

    - They seem pretty genuine.

    - They're happy to get some action.

    - They're pleasers to the end. They don't rush things. They're soaking wet. They get off very easily.

    - They seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

    I'm not going to share who I've been seeing, recently, but she doesn't even want any donation money. Just a consistent pounding.

    If you're not having much luck, adjust your expectations on size. You might be pleasantly surprised. I might be a convert (ha).

  9. #6897

    Gps

    Bxbaby211.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-44e5db437804

    Wants 5 Hundo a meet. I hate that the average ask is up around 4 bills these days. And some average girls asking that much, this one does look good and sent some nice pics but still too high for me.

  10. #6896
    Any info on the damage on something like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I do not remember if this one can host or not, but she is a great SB and very accommodating.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-30e81d4f6641

  11. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBandit  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like four months ago, 200 for fairly decent session. Pretty easy going from what I remember.
    Thank you.

  12. #6894

    Ready4 funmom

    Wasted a bunch of time emailing another scammer. She's willing to drive 2 hours from southern MD to see me, but needs baby sitter money up front.

    Nope! Next.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-805524f837f6

  13. #6893

    Seeking

    I tried to buy a membership and instant ban.

    How do people get buy when they either banned your card or an address?

    I believe some have mentioned getting a prepaid card at a store and going online to register an address? Anyone have experience with this?

  14. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Talking to this young lady. I like them tall with a nice rack. Anyone have any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b6e07f497adc
    I saw her like four months ago, 200 for fairly decent session. Pretty easy going from what I remember.

  15. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatted on SA, moved to text and set a date and time for a meet and greet. The day of she let's me know she wants compensation for the meet and greet. Needless to say we didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-e48c1327f8b3
    She did the same to me. Blocked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape