Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    You have freedom to believe whatever you want to believe, and I truly respect your point of view & agree with you that she looks 30's. It was an accidental revelation during my conversation with Nogardeulb that I passingly mentioned about her age. My original focus was Nogardeulb's self-contradiction that, to me, it was a trickery. However, I've been unintentionally observing him and his possible group's response as a litmus test, and I believe I got the color that matches my thought. I don't care about their laughable accusations about me related to some sort of enmity or revenge since Ms. Kim knows the truth; however, unfortunately, it seems there is a group of mongers with an alpha, and this is a seriously bad sign.

    Be careful guys, some of you will be victimized as the next Charles Peters & his League of Extraordinary Gentlemen..
    These guys are delusional. Or haven't actually met Asian women in their 20's in real life outside of this world.

  2. #462
    Administrator


    Posts: 5251

    White knighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a reliable source that this is untrue and I hear someones trying to get revenge on Sherri?
    I just had to waste a half hour and move 26 posts largely as a result of your white knighting.

    Everybody on the internet knows there are false positive and false negative reports, who gives a fuck if he gets the age wrong, every monger in the fucking world knows that Asian woman all look like they are 25 until one day in their 50's they go to sleep looking like they are 25 and wake up looking like they are 90.

    You started this bullshit and then kept it going and wasted my time, don't do it again. If you disagree with some guy add him to your ignore list this isn't a debate club.

    A2

  3. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    No nerves were intended to be struck. My post was to bring forth some transparency in what you're paying for. As I said, the girls at MP are actually young, so for MP only, I would believe you. But the for K-agencies, nope I ain't buying it. The K-agencies have every reason to advertise their girls to be as young as possible (for obvious reasons). If you think you struck out by banging a 25-year-old at a K-agency, you are deluding yourself. Just think of how much plastic surgery K-girls have had, plus the fact that they apply lots of makeup before they work, plus the fact that they dim the lights to the point where it's so dark you can't even count your money. They ain't in their 20's. But you believe what you want.

    Out of that list, I've only seen Ara and Lynn. They definitely look younger than the rest, and could pull off looking like they're in their 20's. But I would say they're pushing into their early 30's. I remember Ara talking about college-related stuff, so she probably is a college student. But there are students (especially from other countries) who attend college in the US in their 30's.
    Ara "pushing" into her 30's?

    Thanks for the laugh!

  4. #460
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    Litmus test

    You have freedom to believe whatever you want to believe, and I truly respect your point of view & agree with you that she looks 30's. It was an accidental revelation during my conversation with Nogardeulb that I passingly mentioned about her age. My original focus was Nogardeulb's self-contradiction that, to me, it was a trickery. However, I've been unintentionally observing him and his possible group's response as a litmus test, and I believe I got the color that matches my thought. I don't care about their laughable accusations about me related to some sort of enmity or revenge since Ms. Kim knows the truth; however, unfortunately, it seems there is a group of mongers with an alpha, and this is a seriously bad sign.

    Be careful guys, some of you will be victimized as the next Charles Peters & his League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

    Have a peaceful evening!

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying that you're wrong, but my experience with her leads me to doubt she is in her 40's. Just by how soft her skin was and overall face / body, I like to believe she is closer to 30.

  5. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Mira / Audrey (aka Sherri / Jiwoo in NoVA) is 46 years old, and her age is 47 by Korean age count system. Yet still, she's got really hot artificial face & body! And her pussy's still tight enough! FYI, she used to be a spa-girl in Gangnam, South Korea for decades, she provides really good massage session. Enjoy!
    I'm not saying that you're wrong, but my experience with her leads me to doubt she is in her 40's. Just by how soft her skin was and overall face / body, I like to believe she is closer to 30.

  6. #458
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442
    That's interesting, I didn't know she had an enemy. Peace be with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    That does not change the fact you are intentionally causing damage.

    I heard who Sherri has a problem with (their ties go back from Korea Kangnam days when your goddess used to own a shop there).

    If you want I can start talking about her too. But I decide NOT to scoop down to your level to intentionally hurt other's businesses. It sounds like shes's already having a hard time...

  7. #457
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442
    I sincerely hope what you just said is true. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    I love when people in the internet rant about what they think vs what they know. I am not of the former group.

  8. #456
    Some of you guys are really weird when you talk about ages. There is a wide variety of girls that come here. The majority of those who come here from Korea are coming after they are aged out in Korea. That is usually in the mid to late 20's since most Asian nations tend to define that time as the passing of the torch from "gold" to "silver". You can get a second run here so many of the ladies take that opportunity. The girls with the least amount of English are usually around that age, and as their English improves you can probably guess they are solidly in the thirties.

    Still, there are a bunch of women (some mentioned by others) that are in their twenties and on student visas which is much easier to get when you are younger. Visa officers are fairly suspicious of 30+ year old women, without Korean college degrees, suddenly requesting the visa and are much more trusting of younger applicants. I won't get into the illicit or criminal stuff but the "legit" way does signal that providers can be younger.

    Of course, DC gets the leftovers so we do get less of the young ladies here compared to the cycle in NYC, Vegas, or Cali / LA, but it's weird to listen to people talk about all the ladies being in their forties. In my (limited) experience, I have spent time with many who were in their mid / late 20's that I can personally attest too that after exchanging Kakao profiles and helping them with personal translation jobs, student forms, etc. Hell, if you know a little Korean culture, it will be obvious what their age is; zoomers know nothing about Big Bang, 2 ne1, Running Man or any of the popular 2000's stuff and the older ladies will know nothing about the popular groups today outside of BTS or BlackPink. You guys need to stop overthinking things and just enjoy the flow. Don't let the age maniacs or downers try to ruin things.

  9. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    Aw, you are striking a nerve. I have been with dozens of K gals in recent years in their 20's in NYC, Philly, Greenbelt, and most recently at KPop girls and MP. And, really I make them turn the lights up! LOL.
    No nerves were intended to be struck. My post was to bring forth some transparency in what you're paying for. As I said, the girls at MP are actually young, so for MP only, I would believe you. But the for K-agencies, nope I ain't buying it. The K-agencies have every reason to advertise their girls to be as young as possible (for obvious reasons). If you think you struck out by banging a 25-year-old at a K-agency, you are deluding yourself. Just think of how much plastic surgery K-girls have had, plus the fact that they apply lots of makeup before they work, plus the fact that they dim the lights to the point where it's so dark you can't even count your money. They ain't in their 20's. But you believe what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Yah, I won't deny some are in their 40's.

    But I have seen a few 20's that come to NoVA frequently.

    In the order of youngest to older (IMO).

    Ara (DS).

    Lina (AG).

    Daphne (DS).

    Lynn (DS).

    Baby (DS, BEG).

    And alot more here and there but can't remember all of them.

    Lynn and Baby might be pushing 30's tho. The others I guarantee they are in their 20's. Ara and Lina is probably early mid 20's.
    Out of that list, I've only seen Ara and Lynn. They definitely look younger than the rest, and could pull off looking like they're in their 20's. But I would say they're pushing into their early 30's. I remember Ara talking about college-related stuff, so she probably is a college student. But there are students (especially from other countries) who attend college in the US in their 30's.

  10. #454

    Intentionality and revenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with you all the way but when the reviews are just to intentionally hurt someone's business, that becomes a different story.
    I guess I missed your accusation of intentionality, revenge and having a hard time. Care to explain to the rest of the class? BTW, Sherri has an incredible body with a bit of GPS, a must see.

  11. #453

    I'm comfused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    That does not change the fact you are intentionally causing damage.

    I heard who Sherri has a problem with (their ties go back from Korea Kangnam days when your goddess used to own a shop there).

    If you want I can start talking about her too. But I decide NOT to scoop down to your level to intentionally hurt other's businesses. It sounds like she's already having a hard time...
    Those girls involved in this tread are in different cities, different market. There is no competition at all. Why spreading all these info?

    Someone wants to start a war?

  12. #452

    Beaucoup money

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    That does not change the fact you are intentionally causing damage.

    I heard who Sherri has a problem with (their ties go back from Korea Kangnam days when your goddess used to own a shop there).

    If you want I can start talking about her too. But I decide NOT to scoop down to your level to intentionally hurt other's businesses. It sounds like shes's already having a hard time...
    I wouldn't worry about kgirls. They are making beaucoup money, especially the ones in this area and are traveling the country. Beaucoup Money! Think about it: new agencies are popping up; rates are up; and abba / sherri are fully booked (was told to prebook). They work when they want to with breaks in between. I'm too ugly and old to get into this business. HA!

  13. #451

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with you all the way but when the reviews are just to intentionally hurt someone's business, that becomes a different story.
    Agree with you, there's difference between accurate / honest reviews to help fellow hobbyists and malicious intention to ruin girls / agencies biz for whatever reasons, plus too much personal info in public is always bad for people involved.

  14. #450

    I agree with you all they way.

    I can agree with you all the way but when the reviews are just to intentionally hurt someone's business, that becomes a different story.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    When a hobbyist opens the door and sees a provider that is age 35+, expecting a 24 year old. How do you think that experience is going to play out? Walk out? Sadness that the provider can read? Advertising them as 24 and fake reviews put the girls in a bad spot to explain. This is like buying a red pen; opening the amazon box and getting a blue pen. Maybe not a deal breaking, because you can still use / f*ck the blue pen, but disappointing nevertheless. I've learned to taper my expectations at the door opening, but the newbies. The purpose of this review site is to honestly review the providers, not to advertise for them. Nobody is saying that a 46 year old can't be hot as shit. And in some cases can be 10 x hotter than a 24 year old. The girls can stand on their own two feet. No need to drive undue pressure on them with fake reviews. This is my 2 cents.

  15. #449

    Keeping it real

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Oh come on, you seriously think you did her no harm?

    Your fake post costed her calls to drop until the rest of her stay in the US, plus she would have to change her name and picture.

    She might not even come back to the NoVA in the future.

    Being in this hobby for sometime, you should know that what you did will bring some damage and I think it was intentional.

    And BTW its funny how you never once reviewed Mira or Audrey or any of the names she used in the past.
    When a hobbyist opens the door and sees a provider that is age 35+, expecting a 24 year old. How do you think that experience is going to play out? Walk out? Sadness that the provider can read? Advertising them as 24 and fake reviews put the girls in a bad spot to explain. This is like buying a red pen; opening the amazon box and getting a blue pen. Maybe not a deal breaking, because you can still use / f*ck the blue pen, but disappointing nevertheless. I've learned to taper my expectations at the door opening, but the newbies. The purpose of this review site is to honestly review the providers, not to advertise for them. Nobody is saying that a 46 year old can't be hot as shit. And in some cases can be 10 x hotter than a 24 year old. The girls can stand on their own two feet. No need to drive undue pressure on them with fake reviews. This is my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape