Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 658
-
12-01-22 09:18 #448Senior Member

Posts: 74Does not change
That does not change the fact you are intentionally causing damage.
I heard who Sherri has a problem with (their ties go back from Korea Kangnam days when your goddess used to own a shop there).
If you want I can start talking about her too. But I decide NOT to scoop down to your level to intentionally hurt other's businesses. It sounds like shes's already having a hard time...
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 09:13 #447Senior Member

Posts: 74Several non-MP girls in their 20's
Yah, I won't deny some are in their 40's.
But I have seen a few 20's that come to NoVA frequently.
In the order of youngest to older (IMO).
Ara (DS).
Lina (AG).
Daphne (DS).
Lynn (DS).
Baby (DS, BEG).
And alot more here and there but can't remember all of them.
Lynn and Baby might be pushing 30's tho. The others I guarantee they are in their 20's. Ara and Lina is probably early mid 20's.
Originally Posted by BobORama
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 09:13 #446Senior Member

Posts: 168Trolls in the house
I love when people in the internet rant about what they think vs what they know. I am not of the former group.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 05:22 #445Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Mira / Audrey / Sherri / Jiwoo
I am the one who created her first TER Profile, just do some digging based on "Audrey. TER I'd# 366332".
Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 05:13 #444Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 442Ms. Abba Kim
I'm trying not to say anything about Ms. Abba Kim since she needs to concentrate on launching a brand new K-girl shop in Atlanta, GA, but your statement is nothing but fraud! This kind of trickery must be eradicated from this field! Let me be practical. Objectively speaking, KPopGirl's brand new girl is one of the youngest K-girls currently active in the States. Just compare them.
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 02:07 #443Banned Member

Posts: 633Aw, you are striking a nerve. I have been with dozens of K gals in recent years in their 20's in NYC, Philly, Greenbelt, and most recently at KPop girls and MP. And, really I make them turn the lights up! LOL.
Originally Posted by BobORama
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 02:02 #442Banned Member

Posts: 633I can believe it. And, she's fantastic.
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 01:00 #441Senior Member

Posts: 90K-girls are in their 40's
All of you guys who think any K-girl in NoVA is in their 20's need to get your eyes checked. The majority of them are in their 40's, even if they might not look it. There's a reason they dim the lights in the rooms, it's so you can't get a clear look at the wrinkles on their faces. The last 3 K-girls I saw were Jamie (AG), Suzie (JJ), and Rose (JJ). All were in their 40's.
I have not seen any K-girls from Kpop, but I'm very inclined to believe ShinamotoJason that Sherri really is 46 years old. That age sounds about right for K-girls in America. Sorry to disappoint, but that's just the reality whether you choose to believe it or not.
The only girls that are legit in their 20's are at Moon Palace.
-
12-01-22 00:21 #440Senior Member

Posts: 131Right on
Has a booty to die for too!
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 00:03 #439Senior Member

Posts: 168ABba
Abba is 25.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 23:19 #438Senior Member

Posts: 74You know what you are doing
Oh come on, you seriously think you did her no harm?
Your fake post costed her calls to drop until the rest of her stay in the US, plus she would have to change her name and picture.
She might not even come back to the NoVA in the future.
Being in this hobby for sometime, you should know that what you did will bring some damage and I think it was intentional.
And BTW its funny how you never once reviewed Mira or Audrey or any of the names she used in the past.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 16:34 #437Senior Member

Posts: 1016Competition?
WOW, really? Or competition, or enemy's BF?
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:45 #436Senior Member

Posts: 74Heard from a reliable source
Heard from a reliable source that this is untrue and I hear someones trying to get revenge on Sherri?
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 12:14 #435Regular Member

Posts: 10LOL, nice one, SkipTheGames
The first time I saw this in a stg ad I thought maybe the girl was trying to sell gambling services. Then I realized they're forcing it into every ad. LOL.
-
11-07-22 08:19 #434Senior Member

Posts: 223Same here.
Noron is blocking the threat. Just started today. What's going on?
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
Regards.









Reply With Quote





