rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #448

    Does not change

    That does not change the fact you are intentionally causing damage.

    I heard who Sherri has a problem with (their ties go back from Korea Kangnam days when your goddess used to own a shop there).

    If you want I can start talking about her too. But I decide NOT to scoop down to your level to intentionally hurt other's businesses. It sounds like shes's already having a hard time...


    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    I am the one who created her first TER Profile, just do some digging based on "Audrey. TER I'd# 366332".

    Enjoy!

  2. #447

    Several non-MP girls in their 20's

    Yah, I won't deny some are in their 40's.

    But I have seen a few 20's that come to NoVA frequently.

    In the order of youngest to older (IMO).

    Ara (DS).

    Lina (AG).

    Daphne (DS).

    Lynn (DS).

    Baby (DS, BEG).

    And alot more here and there but can't remember all of them.

    Lynn and Baby might be pushing 30's tho. The others I guarantee they are in their 20's. Ara and Lina is probably early mid 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    All of you guys who think any K-girl in NoVA is in their 20's need to get your eyes checked. The majority of them are in their 40's, even if they might not look it. There's a reason they dim the lights in the rooms, it's so you can't get a clear look at the wrinkles on their faces. The last 3 K-girls I saw were Jamie (AG), Suzie (JJ), and Rose (JJ). All were in their 40's.

    I have not seen any K-girls from Kpop, but I'm very inclined to believe ShinamotoJason that Sherri really is 46 years old. That age sounds about right for K-girls in America. Sorry to disappoint, but that's just the reality whether you choose to believe it or not.

    The only girls that are legit in their 20's are at Moon Palace.

  3. #446

    Trolls in the house

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying not to say anything about Ms. Abba Kim since she needs to concentrate on launching a brand new K-girl shop in Atlanta, GA, but your statement is nothing but fraud! This kind of trickery must be eradicated from this field! Let me be practical. Objectively speaking, KPopGirl's brand new girl is one of the youngest K-girls currently active in the States. Just compare them.
    I love when people in the internet rant about what they think vs what they know. I am not of the former group.

  4. #445
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    Mira / Audrey / Sherri / Jiwoo

    I am the one who created her first TER Profile, just do some digging based on "Audrey. TER I'd# 366332".

    Enjoy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Oh come on, you seriously think you did her no harm?

    Your fake post costed her calls to drop until the rest of her stay in the US, plus she would have to change her name and picture.

    She might not even come back to the NoVA in the future.

    Being in this hobby for sometime, you should know that what you did will bring some damage and I think it was intentional.

    And BTW its funny how you never once reviewed Mira or Audrey or any of the names she used in the past.

  5. #444
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    Ms. Abba Kim

    I'm trying not to say anything about Ms. Abba Kim since she needs to concentrate on launching a brand new K-girl shop in Atlanta, GA, but your statement is nothing but fraud! This kind of trickery must be eradicated from this field! Let me be practical. Objectively speaking, KPopGirl's brand new girl is one of the youngest K-girls currently active in the States. Just compare them.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Abba is 25.

  6. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    All of you guys who think any K-girl in NoVA is in their 20's need to get your eyes checked. The majority of them are in their 40's, even if they might not look it. There's a reason they dim the lights in the rooms, it's so you can't get a clear look at the wrinkles on their faces. The last 3 K-girls I saw were Jamie (AG), Suzie (JJ), and Rose (JJ). All were in their 40's.

    I have not seen any K-girls from Kpop, but I'm very inclined to believe ShinamotoJason that Sherri really is 46 years old. That age sounds about right for K-girls in America. Sorry to disappoint, but that's just the reality whether you choose to believe it or not.

    The only girls that are legit in their 20's are at Moon Palace.
    Aw, you are striking a nerve. I have been with dozens of K gals in recent years in their 20's in NYC, Philly, Greenbelt, and most recently at KPop girls and MP. And, really I make them turn the lights up! LOL.

  7. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Abba is 25.
    I can believe it. And, she's fantastic.

  8. #441

    K-girls are in their 40's

    All of you guys who think any K-girl in NoVA is in their 20's need to get your eyes checked. The majority of them are in their 40's, even if they might not look it. There's a reason they dim the lights in the rooms, it's so you can't get a clear look at the wrinkles on their faces. The last 3 K-girls I saw were Jamie (AG), Suzie (JJ), and Rose (JJ). All were in their 40's.

    I have not seen any K-girls from Kpop, but I'm very inclined to believe ShinamotoJason that Sherri really is 46 years old. That age sounds about right for K-girls in America. Sorry to disappoint, but that's just the reality whether you choose to believe it or not.

    The only girls that are legit in their 20's are at Moon Palace.

  9. #440

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneySanders  [View Original Post]
    Abba is 25.
    Has a booty to die for too!

  10. #439

    ABba

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    Nah. I'd put ABBA in her late 20's or an extremely well kept early 30's. And, I've had plenty of gals in their early 20's, like the one I just had at MP.
    Abba is 25.

  11. #438

    You know what you are doing

    Oh come on, you seriously think you did her no harm?

    Your fake post costed her calls to drop until the rest of her stay in the US, plus she would have to change her name and picture.

    She might not even come back to the NoVA in the future.

    Being in this hobby for sometime, you should know that what you did will bring some damage and I think it was intentional.

    And BTW its funny how you never once reviewed Mira or Audrey or any of the names she used in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Mira when she was in Bellevue, I'm a fan of her plastic beauty! My problem is, how come you guys look so shocked by knowing her real age? She's a MILF, but one hell of sexy MILF! I waited until now since I didn't want to interrupt your decision making process. You guys enjoyed her, right? Just get her age right, and realize how hard she's been trying, with multiple plastic surgery & regular botox injections, to make herself look young!

    Thanks.

  12. #437

    Competition?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a reliable source that this is untrue and I hear someones trying to get revenge on Sherri?
    WOW, really? Or competition, or enemy's BF?

  13. #436

    Heard from a reliable source

    Heard from a reliable source that this is untrue and I hear someones trying to get revenge on Sherri?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Mira / Audrey (aka Sherri / Jiwoo in NoVA) is 46 years old, and her age is 47 by Korean age count system. Yet still, she's got really hot artificial face & body! And her pussy's still tight enough! FYI, she used to be a spa-girl in Gangnam, South Korea for decades, she provides really good massage session. Enjoy!

  14. #435

    LOL, nice one, SkipTheGames

    The first time I saw this in a stg ad I thought maybe the girl was trying to sell gambling services. Then I realized they're forcing it into every ad. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 12.11.18.jpg‎  

  15. #434

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Not that I expect anything will be done about this, or that the admins here are paying attention in the least, but I've been getting Bitdefender notifications basically every time I've logged in for the last few days.

    Whoever actually runs this place: you guys have an ad that is trying to do some malicious shit. You need to fix that instead of doing nothing.
    Noron is blocking the threat. Just started today. What's going on?

    Regards.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape