Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #433
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Constantly getting slammed by blocked threats

    Not that I expect anything will be done about this, or that the admins here are paying attention in the least, but I've been getting Bitdefender notifications basically every time I've logged in for the last few days.

    Whoever actually runs this place: you guys have an ad that is trying to do some malicious shit. You need to fix that instead of doing nothing.

  2. #432

    Mr Number

    I had a couple of bogus reviews on Mr. Number, the app some girls use to leave reviews on us. Luckily it's free for 3 days so you can check and see if you have any, and if they aren't legit reach out to their customer service who will wipe them for you.

  3. #431

    Waste of time forum members

    He been called out many times about his post just being an ego boost. I wouldn't take anything he posts seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dudes posts have been worthless for a hot minute. Think the guy gets off on posting pics, berating other mongers about hitting anything less than an anorexic 22 year old, and getting interaction from newbie mongers who think he's for real. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. You're 100% correct tho. His posts are useless trash.

  4. #430

    Yep trolls

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Dudes posts have been worthless for a hot minute. Think the guy gets off on posting pics, berating other mongers about hitting anything less than an anorexic 22 year old, and getting interaction from newbie mongers who think he's for real. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. You're 100% correct tho. His posts are useless trash.
    Agree they are also the first ones to message for details. But when you ask for them to share something they have nothing. Then they complain that we are supposed to share. Losers pretty much. LOL offered guys a free theesome and all I got is bunch of picture collectors except one who just showed up.

  5. #429

    Don't feed the trolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Regardless, without a link your posts are useless.
    Dudes posts have been worthless for a hot minute. Think the guy gets off on posting pics, berating other mongers about hitting anything less than an anorexic 22 year old, and getting interaction from newbie mongers who think he's for real. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. You're 100% correct tho. His posts are useless trash.

  6. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    These are from the past. The dark hair girl I think her username was Vanillanofoamlatte.

    White girl is Yoga girl or some shit.
    Regardless, without a link your posts are useless.

  7. #427

    Bedpage not loading

    Anyone else have problems with bedpage loading? First my phone stopped loading a few months back. Now neither the phone, nor tablet, nor PC will load any pages. The reported error is server timeout or page error. The tor browser seems to get me in but even that takes a very long time to load a page.

  8. #426

    Interesting and true

    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    You keep bringing up the Brazilian / Japanese thing but you overlook the basic assertion; they are literally illegal aliens doing an illegal act. Many of them don't speak the language and have no ability to request the prices they would think are fair. Hell, there is literally a new Japanese agency (founded by a Japanese SW) that is getting dog-piled by people on the board because they increased prices to what they felt was fair. The only reason that agency exists is because the girls felt they were getting cheated and they were being overworked.

    Just because you are taking advantage of arbitrage mechanics to keep your prices low (Brazilian women come here to get paid more so they can go back to Brazil and live on what they make here), doesn't mean that there isn't a more realistic price that the market will move towards as the SW determines her own value and as the customer decides whether the price increase / decrease is alright. For most people here (including myself), the extra 50-100 bucks may not be meaningful enough to challenge the market which is why I said that we have a ton of highly paid individuals here.

    Congrats on finding a Chinese SB that gives it to you cheap, you have learned an early rule of market economics; develop a relationship (buy consistently) and earn their trust (always pay) and you can renegotiate terms with each other. Many people can also it get for "free" by getting a girlfried or hitting up Tinder. This can happen sometimes with agencies if you are a good enough customer but it's less likely because they are high volume providers and one person is usually not a big dent on their finances (you can't renegotiate terms at MCDonalds either). I'm sympathetic to your pain of getting priced out of a market and feeling that squeeze (I grew up very poor and thinking about spending 500 for an hour would have been outrageous), but creating some sort of John's Union to take back power is highly unlikely; the men are engaging in an illegal act, are trying not to cause problems, and don't want publicity. Unfortunately, this change has be done at another level to make the changes you want.
    I read a few posts on this topic and appreciate your viewpoint. I have been in the game for a while now, many years sometimes its hard for me to remember how far back I started LOL. But I recall prowling the streets of Bmore and how it went from being a game of chicken with LEO to a game of outwitting them and still hitting the gold mine. But as I got older and my personal situation invariably changed, I left that aspect of game 100% behind, too risky for too little reward (And as you said, I believe many of us decide how we play the game with that in mind). I have done dreams at the gals place and I have had them come to me as well. I have done apts & hotels, driven far from some and wasted money LOL. But even that came with its risk and rewards. Now I find the AMP scene most beneficial for where I am.

    The point I am trying to make it for different kinds of the game, there is a different price point. And by natural order, the type of encounter determines the outlay. Time and situation changes determine how many of us operate in this game. AND we operate at the financial level at which we are comfortable. I recall years past when I would have FS with a SW and damage would not exceed. 3 over a decade ago, do I expect to dip into that scene today and expect to get away with that? I doubt it. Ironically if I did find a SW that would take a 10 yr old rate, my danger mouse antenna would flash! Now I will lay out 10 times that without thinking much of it. Secondly as you noted, we will all find our level AND as this is a private biz, how does one try to set "rates" even though one can see the rates do exist, mainly for the "basics" but for all extras, it depends on each MT / escort and also the strength of your pocket. At my stage now, when I find a MT I like, I try to show I want to get the best service available, hence I will treat the ladies nice and tip beyond the norm. I had one sweet gal recently jump on me for a. 5 tip! I was like whoa! As you noted in the past when I had one or two regulars, I supported them even without seeing them and accordingly, I got some freebies periodically.

    As you noted from what I read here, some mongerers have good deep pockets and I for one appreciate their reports as it helps cut down the risks and waste of time and money. It also helps me decide how I next want to play the game and what options to consider. My suggestion to us all is to find what works for us and pay accordingly on what we can afford. I should also add this, I wonder why anyone thinks a gal is charging too much, as far as I concerned, charge what you like, you charge what you feel you are worth, same as we plan to pay what we feel should be paid. There are so many fish in the ocean that I am sure you can find whatever financial outlay works best for you. Stay safe and be happy and as they say always treat the ladies nicely!

  9. #425

    Shouldn't this crap be in "Stupid Shit"

    Isn't this why "Stupid Shit" was created--to get rid of ranting and philosophizing so that we can focus on the escorts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtu  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, both of you have valid points. My advice to those who have challenges with the current market price by some ladies is to then simply shop around or travel.

    To be fair to the ladies, prices for literally everything have gone up with inflation. Been to the grocery store lately or purchased gas? Rent in the area is absolutely absurd so consider how much the ladies or agency has to spend extra as well. The idea of driving down price by not using the service in theory might work, or it might force that service to leave our area. Does anyone want that to happen? There are always other less costly options.

    For me personally, as an older individual who does not require the service as often, I have found it more cost effective to travel every couple months instead to different countries. Hong Kong Club in Tijuana, Blue Marlin in Costa Rica has reopened, Church Tower in Cartagena, etc. Everyone has their own financial situation to consider, including the providers.

    No one should be making negative comments about how others spend their funds or if someone can't afford the same services. This forum should be for information on services. Can we now focus on more reviews instead of these types of back and forth?

  10. #424
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    You keep bringing up the Brazilian / Japanese thing but you overlook the basic assertion; they are literally illegal aliens doing an illegal act. Many of them don't speak the language and have no ability to request the prices they would think are fair. Hell, there is literally a new Japanese agency (founded by a Japanese SW) that is getting dog-piled by people on the board because they increased prices to what they felt was fair. The only reason that agency exists is because the girls felt they were getting cheated and they were being overworked.

    Just because you are taking advantage of arbitrage mechanics to keep your prices low (Brazilian women come here to get paid more so they can go back to Brazil and live on what they make here), doesn't mean that there isn't a more realistic price that the market will move towards as the SW determines her own value and as the customer decides whether the price increase / decrease is alright. For most people here (including myself), the extra 50-100 bucks may not be meaningful enough to challenge the market which is why I said that we have a ton of highly paid individuals here.
    Gentlemen, both of you have valid points. My advice to those who have challenges with the current market price by some ladies is to then simply shop around or travel.

    To be fair to the ladies, prices for literally everything have gone up with inflation. Been to the grocery store lately or purchased gas? Rent in the area is absolutely absurd so consider how much the ladies or agency has to spend extra as well. The idea of driving down price by not using the service in theory might work, or it might force that service to leave our area. Does anyone want that to happen? There are always other less costly options.

    For me personally, as an older individual who does not require the service as often, I have found it more cost effective to travel every couple months instead to different countries. Hong Kong Club in Tijuana, Blue Marlin in Costa Rica has reopened, Church Tower in Cartagena, etc. Everyone has their own financial situation to consider, including the providers.

    No one should be making negative comments about how others spend their funds or if someone can't afford the same services. This forum should be for information on services. Can we now focus on more reviews instead of these types of back and forth?

  11. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Derilious89  [View Original Post]
    You keep bringing up the Brazilian / Japanese thing but you overlook the basic assertion; they are literally illegal aliens doing an illegal act. Many of them don't speak the language and have no ability to request the prices they would think are fair. Hell, there is literally a new Japanese agency (founded by a Japanese SW) that is getting dog-piled by people on the board because they increased prices to what they felt was fair. The only reason that agency exists is because the girls felt they were getting cheated and they were being overworked.

    Just because you are taking advantage of arbitrage mechanics to keep your prices low (Brazilian women come here to get paid more so they can go back to Brazil and live on what they make here), doesn't mean that there isn't a more realistic price that the market will move towards as the SW determines her own value and as the customer decides whether the price increase / decrease is alright. For most people here (including myself), the extra 50-100 bucks may not be meaningful enough to challenge the market which is why I said that we have a ton of highly paid individuals here.

    Congrats on finding a Chinese SB that gives it to you cheap, you have learned an early rule of market economics; develop a relationship (buy consistently) and earn their trust (always pay) and you can renegotiate terms with each other. Many people can also it get for "free" by getting a girlfried or hitting up Tinder. This can happen sometimes with agencies if you are a good enough customer but it's less likely because they are high volume providers and one person is usually not a big dent on their finances (you can't renegotiate terms at MCDonalds either). I'm sympathetic to your pain of getting priced out of a market and feeling that squeeze (I grew up very poor and thinking about spending 500 for an hour would have been outrageous), but creating some sort of John's Union to take back power is highly unlikely; the men are engaging in an illegal act, are trying not to cause problems, and don't want publicity. Unfortunately, this change has be done at another level to make the changes you want.
    Well said, couldn't have it any better, but damn that was a long read hahaha. I bet the guy will double down on his arguments, though.

  12. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by GAGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Got to love how telling fools, "Don't over pay" is viewed as complaining by them. Is saying "Don't go in raw" complaining too? How about "looking both ways when crossing the street"? "Don't do idiot actions" or good tips is not complaining. LOL!

    The same fools were calling it "complaining" when we started the "stop deposits" campaign down south and you know what... Paying deposits is almost eliminated. It's not even work or that organized it's just you stop paying deposits, they stop asking.

    The girls are going to ask for the largest amount they can get somebody to pay and if the community sets a fair value counter prices and stops over paying, they do go down. Don't low ball or be cheap but if your favorite girl is charging $600 and some hot Japanese or Brazilian model group of girls comes in charging $400. The price of P is now $400 not $600. You can pay more and not care but that doesn't change reality. You don't get better service or more quality by overpaying.

    A foolish girl asking for too much money is not capitalism. That's like an idiot on eBay trying to sell a $5 item for $50. The capitalism kicks in when nobody buys it and then the price drops to something reasonable. Let's stop telling people to shut up about fair pricing because if you don't care, don't comment.
    You keep bringing up the Brazilian / Japanese thing but you overlook the basic assertion; they are literally illegal aliens doing an illegal act. Many of them don't speak the language and have no ability to request the prices they would think are fair. Hell, there is literally a new Japanese agency (founded by a Japanese SW) that is getting dog-piled by people on the board because they increased prices to what they felt was fair. The only reason that agency exists is because the girls felt they were getting cheated and they were being overworked.

    Just because you are taking advantage of arbitrage mechanics to keep your prices low (Brazilian women come here to get paid more so they can go back to Brazil and live on what they make here), doesn't mean that there isn't a more realistic price that the market will move towards as the SW determines her own value and as the customer decides whether the price increase / decrease is alright. For most people here (including myself), the extra 50-100 bucks may not be meaningful enough to challenge the market which is why I said that we have a ton of highly paid individuals here.

    Congrats on finding a Chinese SB that gives it to you cheap, you have learned an early rule of market economics; develop a relationship (buy consistently) and earn their trust (always pay) and you can renegotiate terms with each other. Many people can also it get for "free" by getting a girlfried or hitting up Tinder. This can happen sometimes with agencies if you are a good enough customer but it's less likely because they are high volume providers and one person is usually not a big dent on their finances (you can't renegotiate terms at MCDonalds either). I'm sympathetic to your pain of getting priced out of a market and feeling that squeeze (I grew up very poor and thinking about spending 500 for an hour would have been outrageous), but creating some sort of John's Union to take back power is highly unlikely; the men are engaging in an illegal act, are trying not to cause problems, and don't want publicity. Unfortunately, this change has be done at another level to make the changes you want.

  13. #421
    It's really telling when a guy writes a huge novel, but doesn't actually say anything new, uses the same argument points, and can't even use a different insult. It's just fool this fool that.

    Edit: dont care dont comment? That can be turned around and said if all you're going to do is post the same type of post that’s been posted over and over and over and over again, don’t post. Broken record over here.

  14. #420
    Got to love how telling fools, "Don't over pay" is viewed as complaining by them. Is saying "Don't go in raw" complaining too? How about "looking both ways when crossing the street"? "Don't do idiot actions" or good tips is not complaining. LOL!

    The same fools were calling it "complaining" when we started the "stop deposits" campaign down south and you know what... Paying deposits is almost eliminated. It's not even work or that organized it's just you stop paying deposits, they stop asking.

    The girls are going to ask for the largest amount they can get somebody to pay and if the community sets a fair value counter prices and stops over paying, they do go down. Don't low ball or be cheap but if your favorite girl is charging $600 and some hot Japanese or Brazilian model group of girls comes in charging $400. The price of P is now $400 not $600. You can pay more and not care but that doesn't change reality. You don't get better service or more quality by overpaying.

    A foolish girl asking for too much money is not capitalism. That's like an idiot on eBay trying to sell a $5 item for $50. The capitalism kicks in when nobody buys it and then the price drops to something reasonable. Let's stop telling people to shut up about fair pricing because if you don't care, don't comment.

  15. #419
    You can do reviews just change little details and leave out the small things that made you stand out. You can say you did this position and that position but don't share that you went out for ice cream for example because then she's going to know that's you and she probably doesn't do that with everybody.

    You change things like what time or what day you saw her because most of these girls are busy enough they can't figure out who it is at that point. You can still give a detailed review without giving out the details that identify you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    There are 100% providers on this site. Not only do they read reviews but they post reviews acting like normal people. I posted a bad review of a provider a week ago and that provider found out who I was and blew up my phone until I removed my post. Shit is creepy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape