Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 7052
-
12-04-22 22:03 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 188Pink Angel's Twitter?
Anyone know what happened to Pink Angel's Twitter? The account doesn't exist any longer.
-
11-30-22 23:28 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 37Tried that but the terms are too short for the search engine to use.
Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 22:47 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 224Posted in the General NYC forum, but they don't seem to get much traffic. Hoping for some help here.
I might visit NYC in a couple weeks. I'll be on the East coast nearby for work, and will have about a week without anything to do. Debating taking a short flight to NYC to explore and stuff. Haven't been in about 20 years (damn, getting old). Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which area to stay that's relatively safe and inexpensive. Oh, and possibly near some AMPs. I like massages, but I play it safe and don't go for FS. Really like therapeutic with a touch of sensual and a handshake.
Not really looking for much in the way of being near touristy areas. Just maybe some good food (ethnic and otherwise), good pizza, maybe a good massage or two, and I'll be gone after a couple days.
Thanks.
-
11-30-22 17:35 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 46Yes. Try using either, 'HE', or, 'HJ', in your search.
Originally Posted by NYFunRaveller
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 10:13 #5068Regular Member

Posts: 22Aki at Lover Pink
Been traveling for work to Texas a couple months, so haven't had time for dreams in NYC. Tgiving gets me a couple weeks at home. Got a craving for Japanese food, never had before. I'm surprised there isn't more Japanese in Queens, maybe I don't know where to look. Did some reading here and another site, saw good reviews for Lover Pink. Started my dream by texting number on their site, got quick response. Asked a bunch of questions. First name, age, race, etc. - because "we see crime" they said. Didn't seem too intrusive to me, others might disagree. Showed up at house in nice area, few people out, so I felt ok going to the door. Greeted by young guy and gal, management. He gave me light pat down, and looked at old (fake) photo I'd I had. I was offered 3 menu choices: Aki, Yuki, Nana. Went with Aki for my first Japanese meal.
Aki is in late 20's / early thirties. Seems young: body is fit, decent b cups, and slightly more wiggle on the backside than I see. First I thought she was really tall, but she removed 6" spikes and was more like five two or five three, nice and petite. The place was nicer than I expected. Tired of dreams in cramped rooms and cold halls. This is a house with multiple rooms: my room had space and a decent bathroom with nice shower, no slipping up and down hallway. Aki's English was very good, not fluent, never had to reach for the googler. Aki started with hugs and very very sloppy wet lips that quickly went to DFK before we even started. Got a quick shower, where she continued to use soft lips all over, like almost a tongue bath.
Once we dried into bed where she went back and forth. DFK, chest, DFK, legs, DFK, the boys then the shaft. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time, technique is good (really soft lips, wet licking) but it was her enthusiasm, cooing, moaning, eye contact that nailed it. Went on for 10 minutes, almost finished but held off, flipped her and went down. Completely shaved, clean, good tasting DATY for several minutes. Pulled me into DFK then pushed my head back down a couple times. Then she gloved me up while doing DFK and inhaling my face, and we went at it. Lately anytime I'm on top, the provider (usually Chinese) won't spread very wide. Either knees to chest or legs tight. Aki was limber, stretching and spreading wide, deep, followed instructions and guidance very well. Thought about blowing in bag after 15 minutes, but she kept licking her lips. When I pulled out and degloved, she went right to work. No spritzing or wiping. With lots of slurping. I stood and she kneeled, said some things I couldn't understand but made me nuts, then opened wide and stuck her tongue. I actually yelled when I popped in her mouth. She giggled, showed me on her tongue, then went to wash out. We sat for several minutes just chatting before one more shower. Says she came to USA A month ago. And she seems energetic, not yet tired.
Total damage: 3.5. Mgmt texts prices upfront, from 3 to as much as 5 an hour, depending on additional services. Aki never asked for $ and no upsell during sesh. They told me FS available and you can take pics if you tip the girl 1. Might try that next time. I got one more in the chamber before I get sent back to TX.
-
11-29-22 23:49 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 37Looking for a good massage with a nice tug at the end. Nothing more.
Unfortunately searching for "tug" in the forum brings back nothings. And scrolling through reviews they tend to be for far more than I want.
Any recos?
-
11-27-22 17:59 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 551Pbs
No that one close down too because it was next to some kid dance class another place.
Originally Posted by AnonCity
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 15:51 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 63The place next to the Whitestone expressway?
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 14:14 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 551Pbs
It's open but if you don't have a car it's far I don't think this will last long it's to hot maybe it's temporary until they find a actual place.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 07:03 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 807I texted them last Friday, no response.
Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 20:28 #5062Regular Member

Posts: 8Didn't aimee move to new rainbow in manhattan?
Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 16:33 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 74PBS Open
I read here they were closed a few days ago. I checked their Twitter and seems up and running. Told me they're in a new location. It’s not far from 37th ave. Went today and had a 2 pop Greek session with Aimee.
Originally Posted by AnonCity
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 16:22 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 202Pink angel
I'm sorry I should have posted the full name. " PINK ANGEL ".
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 15:46 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 551Lover pink
Is this lover pink I can hearing about this place but I can't find their actual page I find some Chinese place but doesn't show the girls just one.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 15:04 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 202Pink
Perfect day! I get there and park downstairs, I let her know I was here and she gave me the door code. Just as I get to the door the beautiful Tiffany arrives on a bike, she said hello and Said she would get the door. We go upstairs together and MMS opens the door to let us in. I was told to take the room to the right and wait! Tiffany came in all changed and ready to go. What a session, BBBJ in shower lasted about 10 minutes! More in room and tried the usual positions. I was having an issue finishing so I motioned for a BBBJCIM she Said no at first but then gave in, wow wow wow amazing! We were on the way to clean up again and MMS said something to her. I'm guessing it was about being over on time, gave her 30 tip for being a sport and I was out and running, made it to Boston for a meeting just in time. Place is a jem.











Reply With Quote






