Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 471 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 7054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5059

    Lover pink

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Perfect day! I get there and park downstairs, I let her know I was here and she gave me the door code. Just as I get to the door the beautiful Tiffany arrives on a bike, she said hello and Said she would get the door. We go upstairs together and MMS opens the door to let us in. I was told to take the room to the right and wait! Tiffany came in all changed and ready to go. What a session, BBBJ in shower lasted about 10 minutes! More in room and tried the usual positions. I was having an issue finishing so I motioned for a BBBJCIM she Said no at first but then gave in, wow wow wow amazing! We were on the way to clean up again and MMS said something to her. I'm guessing it was about being over on time, gave her 30 tip for being a sport and I was out and running, made it to Boston for a meeting just in time. Place is a jem.
    Is this lover pink I can hearing about this place but I can't find their actual page I find some Chinese place but doesn't show the girls just one.

  2. #5058

    Pink

    Perfect day! I get there and park downstairs, I let her know I was here and she gave me the door code. Just as I get to the door the beautiful Tiffany arrives on a bike, she said hello and Said she would get the door. We go upstairs together and MMS opens the door to let us in. I was told to take the room to the right and wait! Tiffany came in all changed and ready to go. What a session, BBBJ in shower lasted about 10 minutes! More in room and tried the usual positions. I was having an issue finishing so I motioned for a BBBJCIM she Said no at first but then gave in, wow wow wow amazing! We were on the way to clean up again and MMS said something to her. I'm guessing it was about being over on time, gave her 30 tip for being a sport and I was out and running, made it to Boston for a meeting just in time. Place is a jem.

  3. #5057

    Jolly Kaia. Indie

    Happy SexGiving everyone.

    I reached out via text to get verified, Verification was a breeze, nice and safe process all-while not very intrusive.

    We set an AM appointment with a "around this intersection" directions. I arrive on time and park then get the address not too far away, not too complicated, although there was a 15 delay, she didn't short me of my paid time and there were no clock on the wall.

    I have to admit that I was extremely nervous because I've been looking for a session with her for over a year. I kept missing her, sometimes by a day or two at her previous locations in NYC and NJ.

    I obviously proceed and only thinking about the good parts of some reviews I read here and elsewhere.

    The door swings open. I knew as soon as I saw her that she's the one I've been looking for and that we were going to get along real well. She was very apologetic for the delay and I told her not to worry she was my only "work meeting" today. We had a laugh and she leans in for a long wet dfk. She shows me around and as I follow her on our way to the room, I can't help but admire and appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness she put picking her sexy black pussy cat outfit and long latex looking gloves and how good she looks in it, it fits her personality and body perfectly she gives off a dom vibe but in fact she's very submissive if you can unlock her.

    Everything we went through felt natural, from dfk to her sucking me off while massaging my prostate to the aggressive standing doggy in front of the mirror with her hands back and her face fogging the glass with her warm breath, it was amazing. She's has a tiny bubble ass and she knows how to use it. I had her in doggy over the bed for a reverse rim and a mouth full of her tight little pink pussy juice. Her top is MM and you wouldn't know by grabbing it. Her nipples are pink and pointy perfect for light sucking.

    The bed was uncomfortable so we moved to the floor and as much as I wanted to CIM, I couldn't get it together so I had a special role play request for her and she pulled it off perfectly, I exploded in lazy dog with her talking dirty to me looking sideways.

    If you see her and you have a kink, don't be shy. Ask her if she can't she'll say it but I honestly doubt she won't try, She's very open minded, willing to try everything and frankly blew my mind and balls. All in I left $300 and was more than happy that I was able to connect with her. She's definitely one of the best indies I've been with and the whole process from start to finish felt very personal, un-rushed, very GFE and safe (covered).

  4. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Whoa, I had no idea there were 2 locations. Only the one near Prince and 37th. Hope they open soon. I really like the table shower.
    The new location had two table showers and they kept the rooms warm. Not like the 37 ave place. The bigger ts room was always cold in the winter!

  5. #5055

    Pbs

    Whoa, I had no idea there were 2 locations. Only the one near Prince and 37th. Hope they open soon. I really like the table shower.

  6. #5054

    Pink

    Gentlemen, I was able to verify and get the ball rolling to visit Pink on Friday.

    Can anyone recommend a place to eat nearby. I will need to drive to Boston from there so I am looking for decent but quick meal.

    Thank you in advance for everyone's help I appreciate it.

  7. #5053

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    Yup, That's the one. It's next to a kids dance school.
    I knew that one wasn't going to last but the original one it was lowkey.

  8. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal? 1 location or 2 ? Where is the new location?
    Both locations closed. Old location due to being busted and not having proper permits / paperwork. Second location due to neighborhood complaints. Literally next door to a kids dance school.

  9. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    I been to the other one once and next door it's like a dance class or something.
    Yup, That's the one. It's next to a kids dance school.

  10. #5050

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    Both places closed. The other one due to neighbor complaints.
    I been to the other one once and next door it's like a dance class or something.

  11. #5049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    They have two locations you mean the original place close? I been to both location they close the other one.
    What's the deal? 1 location or 2 ? Where is the new location?

  12. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    They have two locations you mean the original place close? I been to both location they close the other one.
    Both places closed. The other one due to neighbor complaints.

  13. #5047
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson13  [View Original Post]
    Pbs is moving to another spot. I was being told that tomorrow Tuesday 11/21 they will re-open on their new location.
    Are they moving or are they shut down for a water leak? They text me today that they are having repairs done for a water leak and should reopen soon. Too many table showers.

  14. #5046

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    They have two locations you mean the original place close? I been to both location they close the other one.
    Yes sir, the original place it's close. Their other spot in Whitestone still open. According to the manager of the spot, they will reopen tomorrow.

  15. #5045

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Anderson13  [View Original Post]
    Pbs is moving to another spot. I was being told that tomorrow Tuesday 11/21 they will re-open on their new location.
    They have two locations you mean the original place close? I been to both location they close the other one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape