Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 13126
-
12-04-22 12:45 #10501Banned Member

Posts: 426Damn you took that b!tch to dinner?
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
And a Fkn steak dinner?!
That was an L bro.
Take these bums to Burger King and let them browse the Dollar menu.
You gave pearls to swine.
Why didn't she eat the steak?
-
12-03-22 22:41 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 59Russian looking girl
Happened with me as well. Stay away from the Russian looking girl.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 22:03 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 2124There are so many SIMPS who think they can change these broads man its funny as f at at k! People need to start realizing these women do not care about us. They only care about our wallets! A good example there's a few girls that I've met over the years that would always call me up and ask me to come see them and now that they're no longer on the streets and I hit them up on Facebook or something they are really ignorant and rude to me like I was their problem.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
Most of them are only clean because they're on paper and they don't want to go back to jail. The real test is when there's no longer on parole or probation and then they end up back on the streets kissing my azz for $. I laugh and tell them this, I wasnt good enough to not long ago I am just not good enough now. Stick with your first thought I tell them. I love picking up other girls in front of them after they end up back on the strolls, and I look right at their eyes and laugh. Don't treat them like regular people!! They will rip you off the first chance they get. Remember their own familes won't let them live there! So why try to wife them up? Just my 2 cents on this subject.
The whole purpose of this forum is the post reviews an accurate information if some Simps don't want to believe what you report then let them be captain save a hoe until it bites them in the azz, and then have to put a big azz sign on their porch to keep mongers from knocking on the door looking for a streetwalker LOL!!
-
12-03-22 20:33 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 113Want a LAUGH!
When I post rip off reports I get pms for the girls phone number or 100 pms from a pissed off sugar daddy telling me I am lying and the girl was with him the past month and never left his place!! If I told you the girls name or post her pic everybody would know her bec she was highly reviewed on here back when it happened 10 years ago.
One night she calls me from the Round house and needed a ride so I pick her up and she says she is hungry so I take her to a restaurant and she orders a steak dinner and never even put a fork in it!!
She had a place on the ave and I saw a sign on the posted on the door that she no longer lives here so alot of guys must have been knocking on the door for her after she moved out.
-
12-03-22 17:39 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 748Thief
Mackeral, Sorry you got burned. At least it was only a Jackson. One guy was complaining he got taken for $300 on the Escort thread. On the up side you got the same education $280 cheaper than that guy.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
I know the girl you speak of. At least twice I turned her down because she seems shady/shifty/slimy. The girls will definitely throw her under the bus every time because that increases their chance of guys passing her by. So I wouldn't place much credence in their evaluation.
I know what you mean by the choices being limited and wanting to get the job done. She is a bit more appealing than many choices right there at Huntingdon. That urgency is what lowered your guard right there. You know that as well as I do.
No matter how many guys get ripped off and advise others not to deal with this girl or that one, there will always be one that will continue to pay upfront. SMFH.
Why they think they are immune to being ripped off is beyond me. There is not one monger less at risk than the rest of us.
I'm not going to try and make you understand what you undoubtedly already do. That is we should never trust a girl to return when she already has what she wanted. It is us that didn't get what we wanted. And she could care less. If she claims to be "sick" simply tell her to find you when she's "well" or you will look for her.
Allow me to offer this advice if you still choose to be Mr. Nice Guy. Offer her a Lincoln to get "well". That's what a bag costs. If she can't make do with that then you probably don't want her anyways. Tell her she gets the rest when the job is done. If she doesn't come back you get the same education for much less money.
Last, remember Nice Guys finish last. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
12-03-22 08:30 #10496Senior Member

Posts: 66Anya the thief
Pickings have been slim so I broke one of my golden rules and gave $20 upfront so she could go get well and disappeared. Anya is a 28 ish, very skinny blondish girl about 5'2. She's Russian, said from Russia but has no accent. Always wears some kind of head covering / hat. Happened around the Lehigh / Huntington area. I've seen her a couple times before but this time, she got in all crying and feeling sick. Asked for something upfront to get well and didn't come back. I absolutely just don't do that but this time I decided to roll the dice because there was literally nothing else even remotely worth it anywhere. Afterwards, I spoke with some other girls I know in the area and they told me she is known for that kind of thing.
-
12-01-22 12:10 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 748Cindy
I haven't seen Cindy in a good while. She was working with Chloe for a long time. Then Chloe Seemed to go over the deep end. Then she also disappeared. Last I seen Cindy she was working from Westmoreland up to Sedgley. It's been months since she's been around. Maybe she got clean again or hit with covid. With these girls and how many people they interact with, it could be just about anything. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by LadiesLove
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 11:35 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 46Seeking information
Anyone know of or seen Cindy lately? Older WF, not much in the streets. If you saw her you wouldn't know she works but I've had interactions with her before and she is the sweetest person out there (my opinion). Just checking to see if she's still out there or if anyone had phone number for her. It's been about 8 months since I seen her last and I lost her number. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Cheers Mates.
L. L.
-
11-30-22 02:19 #10493Asshole

Posts: 399[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-30-22 00:46 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks Gator
ZThanks Gator, I am planning a 2 day trip to Kensington in about 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it'll be fruitful and LE free.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 00:44 #10491Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks Gator
I am planning a 2 day trip to Kensington in about 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it'll be fruitful and LE free.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 11:33 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 206No idea what you're even talking about but I can guarantee you you will never find a woman to say I treated her anything but respectfully.
Originally Posted by Darkstarpa
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 11:13 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 748Thanks Farouk
Cleaned and shiny Farouk. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 10:05 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 645Yeah. The last time I was with Sharon she was telling me about those dudes setting up shop. That area is already hot after they found that girl dead in that boat that's always parked around there.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 08:55 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 655Gator your inbox is full.












Reply With Quote





