Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 1590 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24925

    More info on Kelli

    Are you referring to the "Fin. District high rise" Israeli Keilli (google)? That woman is listing her services as oral "initmate" or no.

    Intimate massage only-a lot of the other recent posts in the Dedham / Braintree area seem to be Asian masseuses, so are in the wrong.

    Are of this swebsite, no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Do you have more details?
    .

  2. #24924
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on Bria Splash? She used to post all the time but I cannot find her now that I'm trying. She still around? Any other blondes with a plump behind that anyone can recommend? DMs are open.
    She has been posting in Manchester. I have not seen her. Maybe I should https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/814944221696.

  3. #24923
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on Bria Splash? She used to post all the time but I cannot find her now that I'm trying. She still around? Any other blondes with a plump behind that anyone can recommend? DMs are open.
    She was recently (last week) posting on stg in NH.

  4. #24922

    Bria Splash?

    Does anyone have intel on Bria Splash? She used to post all the time but I cannot find her now that I'm trying. She still around? Any other blondes with a plump behind that anyone can recommend? DMs are open.

  5. #24921

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Why the hell would you write it like that?

    And no. It's not.
    IDK the rules about posting links to other sites.

    It's not what? Not bait and switch? Not a legit site?

  6. #24920

    Rimming?

    Well, here goes nothing, once again seeing if anyone has any insight of someone with good rimming skills? Looking for something new. A UTR would be great, but at this point, just someone new. I've got my regulars (Kiki, McKenna, etc)., just looking for a change of scenery (if you know what I mean? Anywho. PM me if you don't want to post here. Good luck out there!

  7. #24919
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    B () ston 3 scorts at gency dot com.

    Has anyone used this site before? Is it a bait and switch? Seems too big and too good to be true!?
    Why the hell would you write it like that?

    And no. It's not.

  8. #24918

    Update on quincy asian girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki  [View Original Post]
    I've negotiated via text and in person twice (walked away both times) over the span of 3 weeks and they've rotated girls a few times during that period. 300 is high end territory for me and these girls are not high end, they are 5/10 at best in the look department and they are in their late 30's and 40's. 240 is where I draw the line for them. If they see they can get 300 from everyone soon they'll be asking for 320, then 340 and so on. I might try again for the 240 after a several months but for now I'm done with them.
    Got a text from those Asians girls at the Quincy shore dr apartments this morning, looks like they are willing to do BBFS for 200/15 min. I might try them this weekend, I think I can manage to get a pop out in 15 min. I usually take my time and gentle with them when I have 30 min but with only 15 min they're only going to get some serious pounding from me LOL.

  9. #24917

    Is this site legit?

    B () ston 3 scorts at gency dot com.

    Has anyone used this site before? Is it a bait and switch? Seems too big and too good to be true!?

  10. #24916

    Jessie?

    First I will report that this one is legit but not an English speaker https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9296406421.

    Saw her a little while back and was pretty drunk so not much to say besides pics are accurate and everything was covered (unfortunately). Pretty great body imo will probably see again in a pinch at least. Didn't appreciate having to pull out Google translate. Damage was 120 or 140 hh but can't remember.

    My main question is if any have any info on this person under the name of Jessie. https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/301809950322.

  11. #24915

    Dedham

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Where is kblossom out of?
    Newish apartment complex in Dedham.

  12. #24914
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.
    And yeah, I have met Jaime and I really am not looking for the junked out zombies anymore.

  13. #24913
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.
    Where is kblossom out of?

  14. #24912
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Jamie from Westwood is still around? She had gone missing.
    Been missing for awhile now. There's a blog in the User thread with her name with the latest updates.

  15. #24911

    Jamie

    Jamie from Westwood is still around? She had gone missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape