Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 33767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24917

    Is this site legit?

    B () ston 3 scorts at gency dot com.

    Has anyone used this site before? Is it a bait and switch? Seems too big and too good to be true!?

  2. #24916

    Jessie?

    First I will report that this one is legit but not an English speaker https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9296406421.

    Saw her a little while back and was pretty drunk so not much to say besides pics are accurate and everything was covered (unfortunately). Pretty great body imo will probably see again in a pinch at least. Didn't appreciate having to pull out Google translate. Damage was 120 or 140 hh but can't remember.

    My main question is if any have any info on this person under the name of Jessie. https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...-/301809950322.

  3. #24915

    Dedham

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Where is kblossom out of?
    Newish apartment complex in Dedham.

  4. #24914
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.
    And yeah, I have met Jaime and I really am not looking for the junked out zombies anymore.

  5. #24913
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.
    Where is kblossom out of?

  6. #24912
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Jamie from Westwood is still around? She had gone missing.
    Been missing for awhile now. There's a blog in the User thread with her name with the latest updates.

  7. #24911

    Jamie

    Jamie from Westwood is still around? She had gone missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.

  8. #24910

    Dedham

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I am done with the half assed brazilian bait and switches, but there is next to nothing else going on in the Dedham area. So I am coming to you all to get me out of this dry funk I have been experiencing since covid. If any of you fine gentlemen would consider sharing any UTR you got going in the area who are looking for new regulars, I would greatly appreciate a DM with some leads. I have been in the game for 20 years and its never been this bad. I am not even being picky, just looking for someone who isn't completely spaced from the junk.
    I visit Kblossom when I am down there. Shu has to be one of the most enthusiastic girl in the biz. Also saw Bee (she was visiting). She had one of the hottest natural bodies I ever experienced but she takes control and doesn't relent. Which I hate. On the cheap end, I met Jamie. She is a nice girl but has serious demons and made me wonder if I entered the TwilightZone.

  9. #24909

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmmy  [View Original Post]
    Kelli in Norwood is always good, however she's been off the grid for some time as I haven't received a reply from her recently. Anybody know what's her deal?
    I just got an email with her schedule so it appears that she is working.

  10. #24908
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Do you have more details?
    She is probably back to selling real estate. I've dreamt of seeing her pop up and an episode of property agent on pornhub LOL.

  11. #24907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmmy  [View Original Post]
    Kelli in Norwood is always good, however she's been off the grid for some time as I haven't received a reply from her recently. Anybody know what's her deal?
    Do you have more details?

  12. #24906
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I am done with the half assed brazilian bait and switches, but there is next to nothing else going on in the Dedham area. So I am coming to you all to get me out of this dry funk I have been experiencing since covid. If any of you fine gentlemen would consider sharing any UTR you got going in the area who are looking for new regulars, I would greatly appreciate a DM with some leads. I have been in the game for 20 years and its never been this bad. I am not even being picky, just looking for someone who isn't completely spaced from the junk.
    Kelli in Norwood is always good, however she's been off the grid for some time as I haven't received a reply from her recently. Anybody know what's her deal?

  13. #24905

    Dedham area

    I am done with the half assed brazilian bait and switches, but there is next to nothing else going on in the Dedham area. So I am coming to you all to get me out of this dry funk I have been experiencing since covid. If any of you fine gentlemen would consider sharing any UTR you got going in the area who are looking for new regulars, I would greatly appreciate a DM with some leads. I have been in the game for 20 years and its never been this bad. I am not even being picky, just looking for someone who isn't completely spaced from the junk.

  14. #24904
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with this one, 1st time blew me off after driving 1 hr, 2nd time she was very stung out and could barely stay awake and was not into it at all. There were rumors of BBFS that that was no where near the case.
    She had no problem playing just the tip with me FYI. I just couldn't stay hard enough to shove it in all the way.

  15. #24903
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume123  [View Original Post]
    I posted a review of her in this forum before. She used to be 400 an hour when I saw her more than a year ago.

    It was a standard nice GFE session. Pics are accurate.
    I have reviewed her before too around the covid times. She's hard to schedule with because she only works like two days. I thought she was average looking. If BBFS is on the menu I might repeat haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape