Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11389
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in the porn links you have them handy.
    Click on the her ad (link below). Then click on her twitter link. There's a link at the top of twitter account with all of her links.

  2. #11388

    Porn links

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information, I figured she was probably going to be on the expensive side since she's a Suicide girl and has some amateur videos out there. However, she does do anal and fetish, so it may be worth it. 500 is nothing to sneeze at and 300 for a BJ is never going to happen. I'll have to think long and hard before I take that plunge.
    I'm interested in the porn links you have them handy.

  3. #11387
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe anyone would even consider this. 100% scam.
    She's got a Twitter account with some quality pics. You thinking bait and switch?

  4. #11386
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl  [View Original Post]
    Shot her a text today as I also thought she looked good and was mentioned in the SB forum. 500 for FS 300 for BJ for the hour. Too much for me but if you try her out please report back.
    Thanks for the information, I figured she was probably going to be on the expensive side since she's a Suicide girl and has some amateur videos out there. However, she does do anal and fetish, so it may be worth it. 500 is nothing to sneeze at and 300 for a BJ is never going to happen. I'll have to think long and hard before I take that plunge.

  5. #11385

    Donation Amount

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I am totally impressed by this hot lady. She has the look and body type I like and her twitter account is smoking hot. Her number is local. It will depend on her donation because she has done some amateur porn, which you can see on Twitter. You can get to her Twitter link from her Eros page if you're interested in seeing her in action.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9345.htm?cat=1
    Shot her a text today as I also thought she looked good and was mentioned in the SB forum. 500 for FS 300 for BJ for the hour. Too much for me but if you try her out please report back.

  6. #11384

    Impressed

    I am totally impressed by this hot lady. She has the look and body type I like and her twitter account is smoking hot. Her number is local. It will depend on her donation because she has done some amateur porn, which you can see on Twitter. You can get to her Twitter link from her Eros page if you're interested in seeing her in action.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9345.htm?cat=1

  7. #11383
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe anyone would even consider this. 100% scam.
    Some people think with their smaller head. LOL.

  8. #11382

    Fuhgettaboutit

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    She is cute but everyone says to be leary about women asking for a deposit. Her twitter account just started last month and her website domain was registered earlier this month. So she is either just starting out or just scamming. At $600/ hr, she's wanting $150 non refundable deposit. If you decide to chance it, please let us know how it goes.
    I can't believe anyone would even consider this. 100% scam.

  9. #11381

    Either a scammer or just starting out

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/julie-sinclair

    Any thoughts on this girl? I hesitate to see a girl with no reviews and requires a deposit.
    She is cute but everyone says to be leary about women asking for a deposit. Her twitter account just started last month and her website domain was registered earlier this month. So she is either just starting out or just scamming. At $600/ hr, she's wanting $150 non refundable deposit. If you decide to chance it, please let us know how it goes.

  10. #11380

    Julie Sinclair

    https://tryst.link/escort/julie-sinclair

    Any thoughts on this girl? I hesitate to see a girl with no reviews and requires a deposit.

  11. #11379
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/6600242.htm

    Looks like this girl is the same girl as "Sasha Brazil" that was here a couple weeks ago. I don't recommend her. You can PM for details.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...35991.htm?wn=1

    ^^^ I'm tempted to try this girl above, but I think she might be working with "Kristell"/ part of the same agency.
    We need to start reviewing these Brazilians. They look amazing but some have had horrific service. I'm talking down right mean. Be careful. One didn't want me to touch her anywhere seriously. She got on the bed in doggy with a pillow under her and would not move and only let me go halfway in and still complained.

  12. #11378

    Jesse / Jessie (Stone Cold Freak)

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on LC and was wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her. No name in the add so not sure how to find reviews on here without that. Add says no deposit required which makes me think she might be legit but I like to play it safe. And info is appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101471182
    That's Jesse / Jessie (search using both spellings). You might also find something on her searching SCF or Stone Cold Freak. She's been around forever. I first saw her in 2017 and she wasn't new to the scene at that time. She's very sweet and professional (at least she was when I saw her last) and accommodating. All three holes are open and her head game is top notch. She's probably not the best looking gal around, but a good option for a fun time without a lot of hassle or headaches.

  13. #11377
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on LC and was wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her. No name in the add so not sure how to find reviews on here without that. Add says no deposit required which makes me think she might be legit but I like to play it safe. And info is appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101471182
    She is legit her name is Jesse stone cold freak she has been around a long time she can take a pounding in Greek I haven't seen her in years though.

  14. #11376

    Total waste

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/101438669

    Had some free time, booked an appt. With this one whom changed her name, but I was intrigued with the red hair and nice looking ass, so get to the Westport area of her incall, and crickets, wasted my time, these LC girls are total waste and trash it seems they have no consideration for ones time.

  15. #11375

    Any info on this one?

    Saw this one on LC and was wondering if anyone has seen her or heard anything about her. No name in the add so not sure how to find reviews on here without that. Add says no deposit required which makes me think she might be legit but I like to play it safe. And info is appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101471182

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape