Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 17740
-
11-30-22 09:21 #11410Senior Member

Posts: 447Just curious as to what makes you think this is a scam? Her Twitter while new looks legit she is from Chicago and has a Chicago phone number and the fact that she accepts deposits thru credit card makes me think she is real. Would be extremely easy to do a charge back on my credit card and get a refund.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 07:50 #11409Regular Member

Posts: 1Any experience with this provider?
I see these ads a lot on LC and skipthegames. Has anyone seen this girl or done the 2 girl, and if so how did things go?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101590402
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/511495072624
-
11-29-22 23:56 #11408Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone tried?
Curious about these two and if anyone has had experiences with them?
Rumor.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101380219
Jessica.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/101342334
-
11-29-22 23:56 #11407Senior Member

Posts: 80Traffixx porn
Just put her name "Traffixx" in the search window on Pornhub or xvideo, and a handful of videos show up.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
Lloyd.
-
11-29-22 23:41 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 687Click on the her ad (link below). Then click on her twitter link. There's a link at the top of twitter account with all of her links.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 20:52 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 122Porn links
I'm interested in the porn links you have them handy.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 20:29 #11404Regular Member

Posts: 3She's got a Twitter account with some quality pics. You thinking bait and switch?
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 19:43 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 687Thanks for the information, I figured she was probably going to be on the expensive side since she's a Suicide girl and has some amateur videos out there. However, she does do anal and fetish, so it may be worth it. 500 is nothing to sneeze at and 300 for a BJ is never going to happen. I'll have to think long and hard before I take that plunge.
Originally Posted by ThatGuyStl
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 18:24 #11402Senior Member

Posts: 71Donation Amount
Shot her a text today as I also thought she looked good and was mentioned in the SB forum. 500 for FS 300 for BJ for the hour. Too much for me but if you try her out please report back.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:54 #11401Senior Member

Posts: 687Impressed
I am totally impressed by this hot lady. She has the look and body type I like and her twitter account is smoking hot. Her number is local. It will depend on her donation because she has done some amateur porn, which you can see on Twitter. You can get to her Twitter link from her Eros page if you're interested in seeing her in action.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9345.htm?cat=1
-
11-29-22 16:58 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 201Some people think with their smaller head. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 14:19 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 202Fuhgettaboutit
I can't believe anyone would even consider this. 100% scam.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 12:51 #11398Senior Member

Posts: 201Either a scammer or just starting out
She is cute but everyone says to be leary about women asking for a deposit. Her twitter account just started last month and her website domain was registered earlier this month. So she is either just starting out or just scamming. At $600/ hr, she's wanting $150 non refundable deposit. If you decide to chance it, please let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 11:17 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 307Julie Sinclair
https://tryst.link/escort/julie-sinclair
Any thoughts on this girl? I hesitate to see a girl with no reviews and requires a deposit.
-
11-29-22 10:14 #11396Senior Member

Posts: 88We need to start reviewing these Brazilians. They look amazing but some have had horrific service. I'm talking down right mean. Be careful. One didn't want me to touch her anywhere seriously. She got on the bed in doggy with a pillow under her and would not move and only let me go halfway in and still complained.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





