Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 25031
-
10-04-22 19:29 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 1406Ok Thanks.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 18:43 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 406Search reviews
I do recall there have been reviews on her. I forget by whom. From what I can recall, which is why I passed, the reviews were less than stellar and unimpressive.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 16:27 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 83Jamie WYP
Has anyone heard from or seen Jamie from WYP the last few weeks?
She hit up all desperate a few weeks ago but hasnt responded to any of my texts on either phone.
Anyone have any clue?
D.
-
10-04-22 13:29 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 120When has any provider ever overstated her weight in an ad? My guess is the 190 may even be optimistic. LOL.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
In any case, she looks like fun and I'd love to hear how your visit with her goes?
-
10-04-22 11:47 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kristina
Yes I have. Great girl and can hold a conversation to. CBJ depend on your hygiene she may do BBBJ but it's cfs.
Originally Posted by LionTamer68
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 07:23 #17931Senior Member

Posts: 26Anyone have any info
Looking to try her out. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. Let me know.
https://pawtucket-ri.skipthegames.co...-/302916473071
-
10-04-22 07:11 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kassidy
I saw Kassidy maybe 10 years ago at her home when she was in Randolph. It was a positive experience. I believe she has had consistently positive reviews on the other site with high scores. There is really no reason to second guess this.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 06:28 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 738Thanks man, sounds like she's legit but definitely not interested in that unless the hygiene situation has improved. So I'll pass unless someone has something more recent to report that says she learned how to shower and wash her clothes.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 06:15 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 492Kayla or Kay
This one is now advertising for BBFS but I'm wondering, why the two ads, two different names, and sometimes she's 170 pounds, sometimes 190? I don't care about her weight as long as she doesn't stink. Just wondering why the vagueness.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/636542911111
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/807143917954
-
10-04-22 06:00 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 193Don't do it.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5855516#post5855516.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
Check mybpost #16279.
-
10-03-22 21:50 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 1406I've been looking at Kassidy for a while, but Haven't seen any reports on her, Care to share your experience? Either here or you can message me.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-03-22 21:21 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 32Any black provider recommendations?
Any black providers around? I've seen Kassidy many times, just want to try someone different if there's any recommendations.
-
10-03-22 11:39 #17924Regular Member

Posts: 3Vanessa Woonsocket
She fell asleep with my cock in her mouth she was barely awake crazy nice ass tho.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 11:08 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 283Hotel Asian
Has a shitty weekend trying to get some mongering in. My regular was busy so off I went into the piss pool to find something different. STG is a total joke at this point. Some druggie skinks with some GPS overpriced providers. Ended up with the Hotel option. 50's average body. Decent tits. She starts off with wanting more money. I paid 120 HH and I will not pay more for a Hotel service of this nature. I would have walked but needed to bust a nut. Fast easy and safe is what they provide, but always a crap shoot. One of the worst mongering experiences I have had in a long time, in the Ocean state.
-
10-03-22 11:01 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 738I wouldn't do a deposit, but she's only asking those for outcalls now it looks like. Obviously if she wanted a deposit for incalls I wouldn't go for it. It doesn't sound like anyone here has actually seen her though.
Originally Posted by AwwonAnon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






