Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Good review. I'm about to book a place in the garden district. How far would I be from this spot?
    It was a 10 minute walk up Canal from the Quarter. In the college area.

  2. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by GgHeat  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting New Orleans last week. Stayed in the quarter. Was looking for a place for a Caucasian massage and settled on Madison Holistic https://madisonholistic.com/nola/. Couldn't find much info on them but since there was not deposit called and requested a session. After a light screening I was setup with Audrey. Audrey is tall, fit and beautiful. Loved her small tits. Very strong, did a mix of nuru, tantra and deep tissue massage, she was all over me. Spent 90 minutes teasing up to the explosion and then laid with me for about 10 minutes. Great experience and would book again. No FS, but I was fine with that.
    Good review. I'm about to book a place in the garden district. How far would I be from this spot?

  3. #293

    Hollywood

    Went about 6 pm. Only guy in the place. Had Nina or Mina. Something like that. 40 ish. Big natural C cups. Had TS. Most mediocre I've ever had. Massage. Easily the worst I've ever had. Basically rubbing for about 10 min. Zero tease before flip. Agreed to Topless HJ for $. 8 and for 95% of massage she positioned herself so I couldn't see or touch the girls. HJ was mechanical and took longer than necessary because of lack of tease. Wouldn't go back if it were free. Only positive was I knew the finish would be sub par so I refused the upsell to FS. Can't even imagine how bad that would have been.

  4. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    What did you spend for all of this?
    90 minutes was $390. Other providers are cheaper. I felt it well worth the money as I wasn't looking for FS but a great experience.

  5. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by GgHeat  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting New Orleans last week. Stayed in the quarter. Was looking for a place for a Caucasian massage and settled on Madison Holistic https://madisonholistic.com/nola/. Couldn't find much info on them but since there was not deposit called and requested a session. After a light screening I was setup with Audrey. Audrey is tall, fit and beautiful. Loved her small tits. Very strong, did a mix of nuru, tantra and deep tissue massage, she was all over me. Spent 90 minutes teasing up to the explosion and then laid with me for about 10 minutes. Great experience and would book again. No FS, but I was fine with that.
    What did you spend for all of this?

  6. #290

    NURU-Tantra-Massage

    I had the pleasure of visiting New Orleans last week. Stayed in the quarter. Was looking for a place for a Caucasian massage and settled on Madison Holistic https://madisonholistic.com/nola/. Couldn't find much info on them but since there was not deposit called and requested a session. After a light screening I was setup with Audrey. Audrey is tall, fit and beautiful. Loved her small tits. Very strong, did a mix of nuru, tantra and deep tissue massage, she was all over me. Spent 90 minutes teasing up to the explosion and then laid with me for about 10 minutes. Great experience and would book again. No FS, but I was fine with that.

  7. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Blais  [View Original Post]
    After a few online searches, decided on Hollywood Spa. Followed directions at top of stairs. I was buzzed in and greeted by a much older Asian woman. She quoted 60 for 45 and I asked if there were others available. 4-5 were available at the time. A quick glance at the lineup and I decided to go with Kelly.

    At the start, she pulled up her skirt to allow my hands to roam and feel her ass and pet her kitty. Surprisingly soft and youthful skin. The massage was ok and had a nice light touch. On the flip, my big hard cock said it all- she asked if there anything else I wanted. Went for FS and felt like a new man.
    Been there before. Older ladies. But, everyone is nice and they have a "standard" procedure. Best part is that they are open 24/7. 150 pretty much gets you everything. But, all is covered. Don't be surprised to see mature women vice younger ladies.

  8. #288

    Hollywood Spa

    After a few online searches, decided on Hollywood Spa. Followed directions at top of stairs. I was buzzed in and greeted by a much older Asian woman. She quoted 60 for 45 and I asked if there were others available. 4-5 were available at the time. A quick glance at the lineup and I decided to go with Kelly.

    At the start, she pulled up her skirt to allow my hands to roam and feel her ass and pet her kitty. Surprisingly soft and youthful skin. The massage was ok and had a nice light touch. On the flip, my big hard cock said it all- she asked if there anything else I wanted. Went for FS and felt like a new man.

  9. #287

    Hollywood Spa

    Went to Hollywood Spa around 10 am on a Friday. Was met by Mina, who said I was the first customer. Probably in her 40's, not especially attractive, but ok. A little on the chubby side, but had nice big tits. Table shower was good, then onto the massage. Decent massage for an AMP, then on the flip I opted for HE topless. Tip was $. 8. Took care of me and took direction well. Glad I opted for topless because it was fun playing with her tits. Definitely felt relaxed after and would go back. She said we should do full service next time, but I think I'll stick to HE unless I can convince her to do BBBJ.

  10. #286

    Visiting

    Coming to New Orleans for thanksgiving and I have been looking to visit a couple of AMPs while I am in town. I'm visiting from Orlando and most of the AMPs offer DFK, DATY and BBBJ and it's $200 for 45 min. From what I read I haven't seen anything that resembles that model? Looks like Hollywood and green door are my best bets? If anybody can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Doesn't have to be in New Orleans as I am staying in Slidell. So anything between those two would be great. PM is fine if you don't want to post it here. I would gladly provide info on anybody wanting to travel to Orlando.

    Thanks.

  11. #285

    AMP for couples?

    Kind of a long shot here, but wondering if there are any AMPs in the NOLA area that have enough masseuses a couples massage for myself and my significant other, and if possible, with 4 hands if they offer it. Ideally, with a table shower. As far as the couples massage being in the same room, it would be nice if it was separate rooms, if you catch my drift. I've called around to a few places, but no such luck.

  12. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by DellDick  [View Original Post]
    Visited GreenDoor and was met by an older lady at the top of the stairs. She was probably in her 50's and wasn't very attractive. I shoulda left but little head said stay anyways. Offered a table shower which was pretty good. Back to the room for a decent massage for 20 mins. After the flip, asked if jr wanted anything and I motioned for BJ. She wouldn't give me the number so I offered $ which she said was too low. We agreed to $4 and she slide on a cover and went to work. Pretty mouthy and bag work. After about 5 mins, she tried to finish with her hands instead. After no sign of finishing, I ask about lotio up her chest which she tried to upsell and I declined. She definitely got tired and upset that I was taking long and demanded I pay now. I told her I'd pay after but she got angry and demanded it now so I did. This def killed the mood. Once she saw the bens in my wallet, her attitude changed back to soft and offered FS which I declined. Eventually, finish and I was out the door.
    That sucks. Thank you for sharing Kind Sir!

  13. #283

    Mayflower spa slidell

    Saw that theyre offering "hot spring bath" has anyone partaken that can confirm?

  14. #282

    Going to be in Metarie this weekend. Suggestions?

    Asian Magical Massage in Metarie. This one is close to where I will be staying. Any info?

  15. #281

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titot  [View Original Post]
    Which one?
    The one across from the side of the Roosevelt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape