Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowing  [View Original Post]
    Went to Hollywood Spa on Monday afternoon. Saw Holly. Cute asian, guess late 30's. Nice tits and somewhat chunky, but very attractive to my 60 plus body. . 6 to the house and tip $. 2. Nice BBBJ, wiith roaming fingering, playing, finished in 20 minuets. Guess I was too horny. LOL. Will repeat.
    Which one?

  2. #279

    Hollywood Spa

    Went to Hollywood Spa on Monday afternoon. Saw Holly. Cute asian, guess late 30's. Nice tits and somewhat chunky, but very attractive to my 60 plus body. . 6 to the house and tip $. 2. Nice BBBJ, wiith roaming fingering, playing, finished in 20 minuets. Guess I was too horny. LOL. Will repeat.

  3. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana317  [View Original Post]
    Visited Hollywood spa last week probably 11 pm. Door on street was propped open so walked up stairs and rang bell. Buzzed in and more stairs to a second locked door. Greeted by a spinner with a surprising amount of booty. I'm guessing in her 40's but probably top 3 in looks in 20 years of visiting AMP's. Paid 60 for an hour. Laid down and she did a descent massage and tease all over. Flipped. Asked for everything. Offered 140 and away we went. After applying the cover with her mouth she did a nice CBJ and then we tried all the positions. I was very surprised how good it was and how attractive she was after what I'd ready here and on eccie. I hadn't originally planned on visiting while in town after what I had read but after a few too many bourbons here's where I ended up and I'm glad I did. Definitely the loudest creakiest table I've ever fucked on in an AMP.
    How confident are you that this wasn't beer goggles?

  4. #277

    Carondolet or Canal

    Anyone know if either of these places offer table shower and full serv?

    Rubmaps information lately has been less than useful.

  5. #276

    Marilyn from the garden district

    I just read that she passed away from liver cancer in November. She was the best massage experience that I ever had and I'm sure she will be missed by many. RIP.

  6. #275

    Metairie

    Visiting the area. Any recommendations on any AMP's around here? PM if so.

  7. #274

    Dj

    Can anybody give me info on a place on Clearview Pkwy called D&J. I will be traveling to you city off and on with work and a friend recommended that place. Just not sure. Thank you for any help. You can send a PM.

  8. #273

    Green Door

    Visited GreenDoor and was met by an older lady at the top of the stairs. She was probably in her 50's and wasn't very attractive. I shoulda left but little head said stay anyways. Offered a table shower which was pretty good. Back to the room for a decent massage for 20 mins. After the flip, asked if jr wanted anything and I motioned for BJ. She wouldn't give me the number so I offered $ which she said was too low. We agreed to $4 and she slide on a cover and went to work. Pretty mouthy and bag work. After about 5 mins, she tried to finish with her hands instead. After no sign of finishing, I ask about lotio up her chest which she tried to upsell and I declined. She definitely got tired and upset that I was taking long and demanded I pay now. I told her I'd pay after but she got angry and demanded it now so I did. This def killed the mood. Once she saw the bens in my wallet, her attitude changed back to soft and offered FS which I declined. Eventually, finish and I was out the door.

  9. #272

    Hollywood

    Visited Hollywood spa last week probably 11 pm. Door on street was propped open so walked up stairs and rang bell. Buzzed in and more stairs to a second locked door. Greeted by a spinner with a surprising amount of booty. I'm guessing in her 40's but probably top 3 in looks in 20 years of visiting AMP's. Paid 60 for an hour. Laid down and she did a descent massage and tease all over. Flipped. Asked for everything. Offered 140 and away we went. After applying the cover with her mouth she did a nice CBJ and then we tried all the positions. I was very surprised how good it was and how attractive she was after what I'd ready here and on eccie. I hadn't originally planned on visiting while in town after what I had read but after a few too many bourbons here's where I ended up and I'm glad I did. Definitely the loudest creakiest table I've ever fucked on in an AMP.

  10. #271

    Green Door

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage for FS / nuru.
    In NO for Mardi Gras. Had limited time Wednesday. Got to GD, up the stairs, entered and met Beebe. Chunky Thai lady, large Ds, only one available then, although claims 2 other ladies there, did not see or hear anyone else. . 6 to house, no shower, got undressed, then she asks me what I want. Said every thing, said $$, I paid. No shower offered, Cleaned me up with wipes. Actually good massage for about 8 minutes. Turned over. A little tit assuage, tit play, licking of the important areas which was nice, cover on, CBJ, jumps on CG, then gets off, removed condom. Does CIM trick until you cum, then takes mouth away, clean up, offered water and out the door.

    2. 6 way too much for outcome and would not see Beebe again. But heh, it's carnival time.

  11. #270

    Green door

    Whats the damage for FS / nuru.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptoast  [View Original Post]
    Pretty basic setup - 3 rooms, 2 to 3 massage therapists usually. They will do nuru massage which is my pleasure. I had a thin petit much older lady who worshipped parts of me. After the flip and the unloading on her chest she put baby power all over me and made me feel relaxed. I was given a couple of bottles of water as I left. Super friendly service.

  12. #269

    Greendoor

    Pretty basic setup - 3 rooms, 2 to 3 massage therapists usually. They will do nuru massage which is my pleasure. I had a thin petit much older lady who worshipped parts of me. After the flip and the unloading on her chest she put baby power all over me and made me feel relaxed. I was given a couple of bottles of water as I left. Super friendly service.

  13. #268

    Hollywood

    Here for vacation. I was walking down Canal street and saw Hollywood Spa. There are good reviews here so decided to give it a try. Got buzzed in, was greeted by a good looking but older lady. I asked her who else was available, two more ladies were there. I chose Apple. She looks like in her 30's. But has amazing petite body. Nice petite ass and natural perky soft tits. Rub was good and I opted for everything. She won't let me suck in those tits too much and also was sensitive about touching. Asked extra for unloading on tits, I declined. Overall it was good though. Sight of her bouncing tits when missionary is amazing.

  14. #267

    Asian Spa

    Was visiting the Riverfront area, and decided to walk down Canal at night. Stopped by a place off canal called Asian Spa. Inspired name, I know. After trekking up the stairs, walked into an apartment looking area, age was greeted by an older Viet lady. Asked for a younger technician, and got a spinner. Average looks, skinny, but not boney. House was. I think I remember it being. 6.

    After a cursory massage, the up sell was $. 4, which she seemed delighted by. I think I could have low balled, but I was tired and just eager to get on with it. She wasn't too enthusiastic until I went to dine at the why. Good fit.

    It was a little weird because a dude was watching TV right outside, and the massage table was creaky as fuck, but oh well.

    As a tourist, it wasn't a bad pull. I'm sure locals have better spots, but I'm not going to turn my nose up at this place.

  15. #266

    Hollywood Spa

    Had a chance to spend some time with "Cindy". Cindy was prob in her 40's-50's but had a pretty hot body with nice C's. $60 door fee for 45 minutes. Off to the table shower where Cindy made sure all parts were squeaky clean and back to the room. Uninspired massage and then the flip. Opted for a CBJ for $100 and after a while I told her to just finish me by hand. She took off that sexy dress she had on and let me roam all over including FIV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape