Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 552 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8266
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4486

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by BillClinton69  [View Original Post]
    Lots of chatter re: Lola over on the baristas thread, but I'm curious what type of experience one might be able to curate when visiting her at the club? Clearly a YMMV thing, but I'm interested in seeing what msg be possible? She's freaking gorgeous and has a Rockin body. TIA!
    At the club, which ever club she has worked at, Lola has always aimed to please. Whether you're after just regular lap dancesor CFS, she delivers.

  2. #4485

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too on Thanksgiving. No BJ. She went from sensual HJ to a CFS.
    She is the best. Really enjoying our time together lately. I'm in it to win it right there with you fellas. She can take it all and then some. She cums on me. Not a fake one either.

  3. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?
    From her pictures on TNA I suspect she dances at Kittens. Head down there and find out and let us know.

  4. #4483

    Lola at Sugars

    Lots of chatter re: Lola over on the baristas thread, but I'm curious what type of experience one might be able to curate when visiting her at the club? Clearly a YMMV thing, but I'm interested in seeing what msg be possible? She's freaking gorgeous and has a Rockin body. TIA!

  5. #4482

    Florida woman

    Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?

  6. #4481

    Kittens this afternoon

    What a Unique experience. I will definitely have to consider visiting during the day again.

  7. #4480

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.
    I saw her too on Thanksgiving. No BJ. She went from sensual HJ to a CFS.

  8. #4479
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.
    Holy Moly! You lucky guy. She must like your Wang.

  9. #4478

    Anya

    Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.

  10. #4477

    Faith Pandoras

    I just left Pandoras. Had a great time with Faith in the VIP.

    Bend her over a table and pull her hair a little. She gets into it.

  11. #4476
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunQuintonRum  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know Rio's schedule? How much does she charge for VIP?
    She good time. I go see her but she was busy. So I go to back with Unique. She suck it out of me and swallow. 3 for 100. I only last 2 songs. Hahaha. I cum fast she so good.

  12. #4475
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    I have read all the experiences guys are having at the clubs. And curious about this because I don't go, but would give it a shot if this is all true.

    When these women are getting their freak on with you, where is it happening in the club? And what or where is security?

    Yes, noob to the strip scene looking for fun. Not new to pooning.
    Go to Pandora. See Monse or Luna. Ho to back sit down and take your Wang out. They take care of you. Good time.

  13. #4474
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate15  [View Original Post]
    Morgan seems to be back on the regular At Pandora. Enjoy boys.
    She good time. She make you wear condom tho. She like big dick but she will still sit on my little Wang. No problem.

  14. #4473
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me no more otc.

    No more golden showers. No more rimmjob. No more BBFS.
    Monse always good time. She makes my Wang happy. She no need otc. She most popular girl. To many crazy people out there. Club safe.

  15. #4472
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw a hot stripper named Jay or Jayde at Sugars.

    She a spinner with Perky A cups. My Wang got hard watching her.

    She no come ask me for dance.

    Has anyone seen her?

    At jaythakillaa.
    Jayde insta says she working today at 4 pm. Anyone fuck her yet or is she just a tease to my Wang.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape