rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 552 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 8266
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate15  [View Original Post]
    Morgan seems to be back on the regular At Pandora. Enjoy boys.
    One of my OG favs then baby time. Will check her out again next rendezvous.

  2. #4470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by NwSoundGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on Kristen at Pandoras is the any extras to be had.
    Half a year ago standard 40 dollar dances was only touching boobs with hands. She hinted of more possibilities in the private rooms if she's comfortable with you but priced at well over 600 with no guarantees.

    But who knows, maybe menus open up and prices drop when strapped for cash during the holidays.

  3. #4469

    Morgan

    Morgan seems to be back on the regular At Pandora. Enjoy boys.

  4. #4468

    Kristen

    Does anyone have any information on Kristen at Pandoras is the any extras to be had.

  5. #4467

    Pandora Saturday night

    I drove by Pandora last night around 9:30 and there were 5 SPD cruisers. Anyone know what happened?

  6. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCC  [View Original Post]
    I usually enjoy it here. Hot girls, but.

    Told me $50 per dance, after 2nd dance. 3 per $100 is bad enough. This is ridiculous!
    Skinny blonde? She quoted one of my friends a few weeks back $50/1 or $120/3. Finally settled at $100/3 and she ended after 2 songs acting like it was 3.

  7. #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCC  [View Original Post]
    I usually enjoy it here. Hot girls, but.

    Told me $50 per dance, after 2nd dance. 3 per $100 is bad enough. This is ridiculous!
    3 for 100 is the most common pitch these days but 50 for one is outrageous. Daytime Pandora's or daytime sugars is it! Less frill, especially sugars, but you'll never leave upset or unfulfilled.

  8. #4464

    Dej Vu Lake city

    I usually enjoy it here. Hot girls, but.

    Told me $50 per dance, after 2nd dance. 3 per $100 is bad enough. This is ridiculous!

  9. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me no more otc.

    No more golden showers. No more rimmjob. No more BBFS.
    If this is so, she is still one of this city's most excellent providers with a heart of gold. Even women like Monse can have their limits pushed.

  10. #4462

    Monse

    Monse told me no more otc.

    No more golden showers. No more rimmjob. No more BBFS.

  11. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    I have read all the experiences guys are having at the clubs. And curious about this because I don't go, but would give it a shot if this is all true.

    When these women are getting their freak on with you, where is it happening in the club? And what or where is security?

    Yes, noob to the strip scene looking for fun. Not new to pooning.
    In general VIP and in VIP rooms. In VIP rooms, you don't have to be discreet. In VIP area, you do.

  12. #4460

    Clarification Please

    I have read all the experiences guys are having at the clubs. And curious about this because I don't go, but would give it a shot if this is all true.

    When these women are getting their freak on with you, where is it happening in the club? And what or where is security?

    Yes, noob to the strip scene looking for fun. Not new to pooning.

  13. #4459

    Damage?

    How much for the dance and mouth work?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the pandoras last Wednesday I think, club was dead, couple of patrons and maybe 4 girls. Monse came talk to me, we have a good rapport and have known her for a while, but have never gotten a dance with her (I like my strippers young and tight). I think she was bored because we talked for like half hour, after that she asked if I'm finally going to get a dance with her and since there were no girls I thought what the hell.

    As you perverts know she's a pleaser, great BBBJ and she begged me to finish in her mouth, she swallowed the entire load!

    Good times, she's not my type but she'll do in time of need, nice lady too.

  14. #4458

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for keeping this community alive, but I was searching the internet for more of this type of information. There are a lot of girls which I want to try (Visa, Harmony, Martina, couple others at Sugars) unfortunately, I am very short on time and schedule so have to plan a lot even for one outing. Like some other forums somehow the strip club forum doesn't get a lot of attention (in my opinion). Even 1:1 messages to some doesn't result in responses. So wanted to know if we have something similar?
    Besides TUSCL which IMHO has been the best and most consistent, there was / are:

    SCL (Strip Club List) which was hit and miss. And miss. And miss. A lot of garbage to shift through.

    TNA Board actually had some strip club info but it wasn't used much.

    A few others out there but nothing really worthwhile.

    Of course if you want the best info, going into the clubs is a great way to learn first hand. Messaging users on here or other forums work too.

  15. #4457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for keeping this community alive, but I was searching the internet for more of this type of information. There are a lot of girls which I want to try (Visa, Harmony, Martina, couple others at Sugars) unfortunately, I am very short on time and schedule so have to plan a lot even for one outing. Like some other forums somehow the strip club forum doesn't get a lot of attention (in my opinion). Even 1:1 messages to some doesn't result in responses. So wanted to know if we have something similar?
    TUSCL is my other go to for info.

    There was another forum but people could post anonymously and was pretty much spammed by trolls to death.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape