Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 8271
-
12-03-22 06:23 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 198Small petite frame, natural body, don't think she had any tattoos. Imagine the porn star Jenna Haze but with lighter hair. Oh, and eraser nipples. Her nipples are so distinguishable that you'd easily pick them out of a lineup.
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 05:36 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 158Yoga MILF
Yoga MILF? Okay, that's hot.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 19:12 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 1106Yoga MILF.
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
You won't see her on Instagram other than her name when they post the lineup in the stories.
Just go in. You can't miss her.
-
12-02-22 16:55 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola is a self described people person. When you watch her interact with customers it's refreshing to see her give everyone the same amount of grace and kindness. People seem crazy engaged in whatever they talk about with her but that's just the beginning. VIP experiences have always been so freakin hot! Most things on the table, CFS, CBJ or BJ if you're a consistent regular she's one of the best for looks, price point, friendliness. She's got one of those booking apps on her Instagram too for club visitors. There's really nothing I can say that's bad about one on one time with her. I say do it and report back!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 15:20 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 50Anya?
Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
-
12-02-22 10:30 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 444Lola
At the club, which ever club she has worked at, Lola has always aimed to please. Whether you're after just regular lap dancesor CFS, she delivers.
Originally Posted by BillClinton69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 06:03 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
She is the best. Really enjoying our time together lately. I'm in it to win it right there with you fellas. She can take it all and then some. She cums on me. Not a fake one either.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 22:27 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 35From her pictures on TNA I suspect she dances at Kittens. Head down there and find out and let us know.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 20:41 #4483Regular Member

Posts: 22Lola at Sugars
Lots of chatter re: Lola over on the baristas thread, but I'm curious what type of experience one might be able to curate when visiting her at the club? Clearly a YMMV thing, but I'm interested in seeing what msg be possible? She's freaking gorgeous and has a Rockin body. TIA!
-
12-01-22 18:20 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 52Florida woman
Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?
-
11-29-22 21:53 #4481Regular Member

Posts: 2Kittens this afternoon
What a Unique experience. I will definitely have to consider visiting during the day again.
-
11-29-22 00:10 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 444Anya
I saw her too on Thanksgiving. No BJ. She went from sensual HJ to a CFS.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 16:38 #4479I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Holy Moly! You lucky guy. She must like your Wang.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 11:41 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 256Anya
Spent Thanksgiving afternoon with Anya. Started with kisses on the check that quickly centered on the lips. Wow!! Known her a long time but never felt her soft kisses before. Then a little tongue. Pulled my cock out and stroked it a bit. I pulled my pants down to my ankles and sat down while she dropped to her knees. Gave me a slow but great BJ. Was wanting to bang her but the sucking felt to good and just finished with that. I left completely drained.
-
11-23-22 17:08 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 987Faith Pandoras
I just left Pandoras. Had a great time with Faith in the VIP.
Bend her over a table and pull her hair a little. She gets into it.











Reply With Quote




