Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough will do so in the future. Apologies.
    No apologies necessary, after reading my post came off like I was being a dick which was not my intention more of a warning about these Social Media providers and not to trust any of them. Most just want you to buy content anx despite what they say you will never get a meet. I don't pay for content. As soon as they bring it up I let them know I don't pay for videos when it's free online. You don't want to meet then Have a great day. Be safe Be smart.

  2. #27445

    Just a cam girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Join the club dude. Everyone is looking for that. Just got to keep trying and one time it may fall in your lap. Be safe.
    I'm pretty sure that pepper is just a cam girl / Ethot, so I'm going to scratch her off too at this point.

    Due to the increased uncle presence in Richmond I am now only doing things in Winston due to my job sending me there every other week. Doesn't seem to be a problem there.

  3. #27444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any trouble scheduling with Alyse Aniston recently?

    I've tried getting with her a few times and scheduled something and then get ghosted. Hopefully I didn't piss her off 😬.
    Seen her before but it also took a couple of tries to make it happen. She hasn't responded the last few emails I sent when she was going to be in town. Being in town for only a day at a time probably makes it quite difficult to schedule.

  4. #27443

    Lauren

    Saw her a while ago. She's legit and at least used to be into greek. Definitely not 22, I'd put her more around 30 probably now. Room did smell like weed from what I remember. All in all not the best, not the worst. Wasn't impressed enough to keep repeating but YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this one this morning. No reply yet but I'm hoping any of you out there can share any experience with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/075031477897

    Thanks.

  5. #27442
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Unless you have met her how do you know she's a real honest provider? Just because she has IG or snap doesn't mean nothing. I use Social media as a way of meeting providers but I have come across hundreds of fakes. Before you give a review Go See Her. Be safe.
    Fair enough will do so in the future. Apologies.

  6. #27441

    Hello

    Has anyone had any trouble scheduling with Alyse Aniston recently?

    I've tried getting with her a few times and scheduled something and then get ghosted. Hopefully I didn't piss her off 😬.

  7. #27440

    Is she legit?

    I reached out to this one this morning. No reply yet but I'm hoping any of you out there can share any experience with her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/075031477897

    Thanks.

  8. #27439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Didn't actually meet with her. She shared her IG with me and she had just posted posted something to her story.

    Her prices.

    $.2 qv $$ hhr $$$ hr.

    Greek included with hhr and hr.

    She was super sweet over text.
    Unless you have met her how do you know she's a real honest provider? Just because she has IG or snap doesn't mean nothing. I use Social media as a way of meeting providers but I have come across hundreds of fakes. Before you give a review Go See Her. Be safe.

  9. #27438

    Raina

    I came across this chic about 2 years ago when she use to come to Richmond. I always wanted to catch her when she came back but she stopped coming up here and only advertised in the tidewater area. I follow her on her Snap. She lives in the Williamsburg area so I arranged about 3 weeks ago to go down and get a room for an outcall. Awesome visit. We went from cowgirl to reverse cg to mish to doggy with bjs inbetween. Full participation and enthusiasm with a very nice personality. No rush visit. Paid $3 for the hour. Everything covered. Said she would come back to Richmond if there is alot of interest. She doesn't provide a number so you would have to message her thru Snap or Instagram. Say you were referred and she will know what's up.

    https://www.instagram.com/rainasoperfect/?hl=en

  10. #27437

    Doggie Fan

    Clear your mail box.

  11. #27436
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any details? Type of experience or services? Damage?
    "She is real". Then says haven't actually met her LOL. Smh.

  12. #27435
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKane  [View Original Post]
    What's her pay range?
    100 qv,160 hhr,240 hr.

  13. #27434

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet with with her. She sent me the address and I got there and she went radio silence.

    I asked about Greek and she ghosted the ghost. Unfortunate. I'll try again at a later day.

    Ghost.
    Think she has some personal issues going on right now.

  14. #27433
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    For those that like clean no drama spinner she's the one. Nice body and great ass. Everything covered but she will make sure you leave empty. One of my favs. Safe and secure.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/220932382663
    What's her pay range?

  15. #27432
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Money for sex is money for sex

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's covering all the bases and trying her hand at being a Sugar Baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-0218d39fe11c
    What do you think a SugarBaby is? They're girls who have sex for money. They're going to go to more than one website where there are guys who are willing to pay money for sex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape