Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 37351
-
11-28-22 20:02 #27436Asshole

Posts: 567"She is real". Then says haven't actually met her LOL. Smh.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 18:03 #27435Senior Member

Posts: 140100 qv,160 hhr,240 hr.
Originally Posted by KingKane
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 15:53 #27434Senior Member

Posts: 140Staxx
Think she has some personal issues going on right now.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:49 #27433Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 35What's her pay range?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:47 #27432Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 35Money for sex is money for sex
What do you think a SugarBaby is? They're girls who have sex for money. They're going to go to more than one website where there are guys who are willing to pay money for sex.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:17 #27431Senior Member

Posts: 99Staxx
I tried to meet with with her. She sent me the address and I got there and she went radio silence.
I asked about Greek and she ghosted the ghost. Unfortunate. I'll try again at a later day.
Ghost.
-
11-28-22 12:15 #27430Senior Member

Posts: 99Didn't actually meet with her. She shared her IG with me and she had just posted posted something to her story.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
Her prices.
$.2 qv $$ hhr $$$ hr.
Greek included with hhr and hr.
She was super sweet over text.
-
11-28-22 09:05 #27429Senior Member

Posts: 369Can you share any details? Type of experience or services? Damage?
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 06:50 #27428Senior Member

Posts: 177Do you have any pics of Sally or a number? I looked over the reviews and saw nothing and also looked on STG.
Originally Posted by Poplok
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 01:20 #27427Senior Member

Posts: 99She is real.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze;6231378[URL
-
11-27-22 15:34 #27426Senior Member

Posts: 99Anal queen?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/101231199
Anyone met with her?
Ghost.
-
11-27-22 15:12 #27425Senior Member

Posts: 155Staxx
Thanks to the forum reports I was able to connect with Staxx over the holiday. I had a HHR visit with BBBJ and CFS (my choice). No clock watching and I like the view of that ass from any position.
-
11-27-22 15:03 #27424Senior Member

Posts: 51Sally
I have tried to contact Sally couple of months ago when my usual provider was unavailable and she didn't respond that day. She has been Hitting me up every time she is available but I have not had the chance to visit. Finally got to meet her and she beautiful, nice body, pretty face, small tits (I like). She is energetic and aims to please. Head game is fast but she takes it all in and ride very good (I like). Everything covered (don't like heads in bag). I didn't give directions cause it was 1st meeting. Will repeat and see if she can keep me coming back.
Happy hunting.
-
11-26-22 17:46 #27423Senior Member

Posts: 119Car BBBJ
I know some one is going to sat RTFF. But can one of you mongers PM me a lady for a quick car job preferably in west Henrico. Not looking for Barbie but just good service at a reasonable rate with no ripoffs.
Thanks.
-
11-26-22 15:13 #27422Senior Member

Posts: 99Kimmie is always a great time. She may not look it but she has a great sense of humor and knows how to talk to people. She also is good at anal.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






