Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27403
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I don't trust the post with only one video LOL.
    There doesn't appear to be any video.

  2. #27402

    Faith

    Seen her a few times. Usually car date in alley. One of the prettiest pussies if ever seen, looks perfect. Her head game starts out soft and nice but she hates it and stops when you just get hard enough. Then she wants you to fuck her. She texts all "covered" only but offered raw every time. She's worth $60 so don't pay more.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's covering all the bases and trying her hand at being a Sugar Baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-0218d39fe11c

  3. #27401

    No Title Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Have been in contact with this one but still hesitant. Young and sexy usually means maybe a boyfriend or dude around and drama. Name is Faith and used to be a SW on the Southside. Anyone sampled?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/852183628412
    Looks like she's covering all the bases and trying her hand at being a Sugar Baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-0218d39fe11c

  4. #27400
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    post #25733. I Will Skip. I'm gonna try the cougar Crimson, reviews says she is great, I am almost 2 decades younger than her, but I am tired of the talent at the moment.
    I tried her haven't gotten a response yet though.

  5. #27399
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard  [View Original Post]
    I have know her for more than a few years. Those pics are old and she is heavier now, but still good service.
    How much heavier?

    Like a small bbw or just like a little more meat on her bones.

  6. #27398

    You was right

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Really hate saying this, especially to a Sr but did you even try and search her name? She has countless reviews here.
    post #25733.
    I Will
    Skip.

    I'm gonna try the cougar Crimson, reviews says she is great, I am almost 2 decades younger than her, but I am tired of the talent at the moment.

  7. #27397
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Really hate saying this, especially to a Sr but did you even try and search her name? She has countless reviews here.

  8. #27396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Did you do your research?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Well known, many reviews, lots of details about her. Search her name, Google her number. She damn near is talked about at least once a month.

  9. #27395

    Looks TGTBT

    Has anyone tried pepper.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8044241902
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D4FC24C4-0626-4B61-AE46-AC4EB82650EE.jpg‎  

  10. #27394
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100628606

    Wondering if anyone's tested the water here? Makes me nervous when they don't show nipple or kitty.
    She's 100% real. She was doing duos with Jess just recently. Photos are accurate. It does look like she's sharing someone's phone or ad if you click on more pics ... don't know who the light skin is.

  11. #27393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100628606

    Wondering if anyone's tested the water here? Makes me nervous when they don't show nipple or kitty.
    Most real ones don't show anything. The ones that show or use explicit language you need to beware of. Be sa.

  12. #27392
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She's good and has been around for many years. I've seen her in Fredericksburg and Springfield. She will do BBBJ if you ask, FS is with cover. She has some TER reviews as well.
    I have know her for more than a few years. Those pics are old and she is heavier now, but still good service.

  13. #27391
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100628606

    Wondering if anyone's tested the water here? Makes me nervous when they don't show nipple or kitty.
    I don't trust the post with only one video LOL.

  14. #27390

    Jewsie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    She's good and has been around for many years. I've seen her in Fredericksburg and Springfield. She will do BBBJ if you ask, FS is with cover. She has some TER reviews as well.

  15. #27389

    Airport

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100628606

    Wondering if anyone's tested the water here? Makes me nervous when they don't show nipple or kitty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape