Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27431

    Staxx

    I tried to meet with with her. She sent me the address and I got there and she went radio silence.

    I asked about Greek and she ghosted the ghost. Unfortunate. I'll try again at a later day.

    Ghost.

  2. #27430
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any details? Type of experience or services? Damage?
    Didn't actually meet with her. She shared her IG with me and she had just posted posted something to her story.

    Her prices.

    $.2 qv $$ hhr $$$ hr.

    Greek included with hhr and hr.

    She was super sweet over text.

  3. #27429
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    She is real.
    Can you share any details? Type of experience or services? Damage?

  4. #27428
    Quote Originally Posted by Poplok  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact Sally couple of months ago when my usual provider was unavailable and she didn't respond that day. She has been Hitting me up every time she is available but I have not had the chance to visit. Finally got to meet her and she beautiful, nice body, pretty face, small tits (I like). She is energetic and aims to please. Head game is fast but she takes it all in and ride very good (I like). Everything covered (don't like heads in bag). I didn't give directions cause it was 1st meeting. Will repeat and see if she can keep me coming back.

    Happy hunting.
    Do you have any pics of Sally or a number? I looked over the reviews and saw nothing and also looked on STG.

  5. #27427
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze;6231378[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/101231199[/URL]

    Anyone met with her?

    Ghost.
    She is real.

  6. #27426

    Anal queen?


  7. #27425

    Staxx

    Thanks to the forum reports I was able to connect with Staxx over the holiday. I had a HHR visit with BBBJ and CFS (my choice). No clock watching and I like the view of that ass from any position.

  8. #27424

    Sally

    I have tried to contact Sally couple of months ago when my usual provider was unavailable and she didn't respond that day. She has been Hitting me up every time she is available but I have not had the chance to visit. Finally got to meet her and she beautiful, nice body, pretty face, small tits (I like). She is energetic and aims to please. Head game is fast but she takes it all in and ride very good (I like). Everything covered (don't like heads in bag). I didn't give directions cause it was 1st meeting. Will repeat and see if she can keep me coming back.

    Happy hunting.

  9. #27423

    Car BBBJ

    I know some one is going to sat RTFF. But can one of you mongers PM me a lady for a quick car job preferably in west Henrico. Not looking for Barbie but just good service at a reasonable rate with no ripoffs.

    Thanks.

  10. #27422
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    For those that like clean no drama spinner she's the one. Nice body and great ass. Everything covered but she will make sure you leave empty. One of my favs. Safe and secure.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/220932382663
    Kimmie is always a great time. She may not look it but she has a great sense of humor and knows how to talk to people. She also is good at anal.

  11. #27421

    321 Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMassage  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed on the Charlotte board. I call these traveling Latinas the "321 Girls". Most of there ads have a 321 area code, although a couple have used a different area code.

    The good is pics have been accurate. The bad, service is spotty, only one has been GFE. Natalia (not Natalie), who was here a couple of months ago. The second one I saw Yeni, was a total disappointment. No BJ at all, not even covered. Just put on the cover & quick doggie.

    Crystal's review in Charlotte says not GFE but she did kiss. At $150 for QV, $200 for a half, I only plan to go see one again if they have a glowing review that menu is decent.

  12. #27420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Kimmie

    For those that like clean no drama spinner she's the one. Nice body and great ass. Everything covered but she will make sure you leave empty. One of my favs. Safe and secure.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/220932382663

  13. #27419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/101045004

    If you're going to steal somebody's picture at least be smart about. 99.9 % of these pictures are fake. This girl actually stole casualty Banks picture and expect somebody to believe she's here in Richmond.
    Hate to say this but neither are some mongers. Guarantee this will fool a few of them. I'm not even sure who the chick is in the pictures but red flags are everywhere and I would scroll right past. Be safe.

  14. #27418

  15. #27417

    Bruh.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Recently she asked for 200 hh /300 hr. I hard passed.
    Yeah pass. I am glad she never responded then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape