Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 37346
-
11-25-22 23:04 #27416Senior Member

Posts: 153These girls are not to bright
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/101045004
If you're going to steal somebody's picture at least be smart about. 99.9 % of these pictures are fake. This girl actually stole casualty Banks picture and expect somebody to believe she's here in Richmond.
-
11-25-22 18:54 #27415Senior Member

Posts: 369Recently she asked for 200 hh /300 hr. I hard passed.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 12:29 #27414Senior Member

Posts: 1774Oh shit, got to admire the hustle!
She's been a decent fuck a time or 2 but I certainly wouldn't pay SB rates for WSW pussy.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 12:18 #27413Senior Member

Posts: 140Chester
So maybe my information was wrong that I was told.
I'm not from Virginia so I really don't know. No disrespect intended.
-
11-25-22 09:09 #27412Asshole

Posts: 567Post makes absolutely no sense. There is no mayor of Chester There is no team of LE that specifically work the suburban. There are better than average patrols through the property however no where near the level of which you speak.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 02:17 #27411Senior Member

Posts: 767Savannah
I have read good reviews about her, tall, nice, but pricey and not that tight.
I guess I got spoiled by the best UTR we had a few months ago, are the rates at least good?
Apparently le cougar left town, no idea when she might pop up
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8047081864
-
11-24-22 23:04 #27410Senior Member

Posts: 220Yes Chester is just an area of Chesterfield. Lived there 40 years and not sure who would be considered the mayor etc.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 21:50 #27409Senior Member

Posts: 1449First what's a Cowley I'm sure I've been called worse? Second Chester is a census-designated place (CDP) in Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States. Per the 2020 census, the population was 23,414. Not designated as a town.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
Or city.
-
11-24-22 18:50 #27408Senior Member

Posts: 140Cowley. So what is Chester if it's not a city nor town.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 18:38 #27407Senior Member

Posts: 140[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-24-22 17:17 #27406Senior Member

Posts: 1449Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 12:42 #27405Senior Member

Posts: 124Ju ju
Yep she is 100% real been a round a long time, good service and pretty hot, haven't seen her since probably 2016 (backpage days) but because I took a break for awhile, glad to know she is still around and she usually is at higher end locations for her incalls.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
11-24-22 10:51 #27404Asshole

Posts: 567Mayor of Chester? Who's the major of Chester dude?
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 10:45 #27403Asshole

Posts: 567There doesn't appear to be any video.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 06:23 #27402Senior Member

Posts: 784Faith
Seen her a few times. Usually car date in alley. One of the prettiest pussies if ever seen, looks perfect. Her head game starts out soft and nice but she hates it and stops when you just get hard enough. Then she wants you to fuck her. She texts all "covered" only but offered raw every time. She's worth $60 so don't pay more.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





