Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1617
-
12-07-22 09:49 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 225I've seen Skyler at the least half dozen times. She's absolutely the real deal. And a cool chick to just BS with. You won't get any BBFS of any sort don't bother trying. No sense tossing away a reputable reference if you need one down the road. If I had to guess I'd say I've known her the longest in this world. Damn near 10 years now!
Originally Posted by Klance
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 07:16 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 233I've not seen her but Skyler Rain (Board / Twitter) girl is said to be really good if you want a sold mid-range experience.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/skylerrainnj?s=2...NkWmRZ3p7JYUtw
-
12-06-22 23:38 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 446Stephanie CT Scam
Bait and switch with this phone number. Was burned years ago in CT so beware. Attaching her ad as well as CT old ad. Both have same number. Woman that shows up is well into her 60's.
Stay safe.
-
12-06-22 21:45 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 223Atlantic City / Galloway / Absecon Area Suggestions
Mirror, mirror on the Internet wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Who's worth the time and money to see while in town?
-
12-06-22 21:19 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 55Thin white brunette
Tried to set something up with the one from south jersey several months ago in AC. She wanted a deposit for outcall, so I passed.
Originally Posted by HarryJH
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 11:04 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 223Intel
Hi:
Any feedback on these two ladies:
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/726922444363
https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/957634163890
(this one ain't 34!
Thanks!
-
12-02-22 12:22 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 26Appreciate that! Yea she hasn't posted any ads in a bit and she hasn't any of the #s I tried reaching her at.
Originally Posted by KappaMan91
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 22:12 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 33Bomb Head
Yes, very cool chick. Great oral skills. Definitely BBW, but she's very chill. I actually tried reaching out to her last week with no response. If I get a solid number I'll DM you.
Originally Posted by Bcreamler1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 21:14 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 611Rt 35
Who remembers young Gil's late 20's who worked out her condo nice bod got prego then worked after then dissapered, was on stg for years full BBFS great BBBJ etc.
-
11-30-22 18:00 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 26Bomb head, can't find her new number tho
Ended up getting to see her months ago. Great conversation, very cool lady. Amazing head.
Can't find her current info though If anyone has it let me know.
Originally Posted by Bcreamler1
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 07:35 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 67Let me guess.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
The Ship and Shore LOL.
I found that place on a google search for "Dive bars near me" LOL.
-
11-28-22 19:08 #1096Regular Member

Posts: 23LMAO Dads involved
That I would have to see.
Originally Posted by ZeroEfx
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:42 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 842No Luck
Didn't hear anything so I thought I would try Lynn Marie. (STG).
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
She bounces between Philly and WW / Rio. Never responded. I see her ads are in Philly today.
Actually did one the old fashioned way at a dive bar in WW and the cost was only a few drinks.
-
11-28-22 04:13 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 47That's a Pic of Des but her old running mate Demi is using her pics. I hang out with Des. Demi has LEO issues and a pimp. Be careful. Des ain't working anymore like that. Why would Dem use Des pics? Cause Dem has beat people and has people looking for her.
Originally Posted by SurfMonkey33
[View Original Post]
Des was at my house one time and she was crying saying Dem is ruining her name. Her mom is involved. Her dad called Dem's dad to get her to stop to no avail. It's a fucked up situation.
If Des decides to work again she's a cool girl. Check my recent comment about her on Central Jersey board. I'll vouch for her 100%. But as far as I know is she ain't working. We talked several times about it cause I ain't believe her at first until I saw evidence.
Happy hunting fellas.
-
11-25-22 16:56 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone have any info? Point pleasant beach area











Reply With Quote




