Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9711
-
11-27-22 22:47 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 7261BBFS has always been around since my days with Park Asian and early 2000's.
Originally Posted by PMan007
[View Original Post]
It wasn't talked about like how it is now plus there we're ain't boards like this to mention it.
I BBFS all the big names back in the day as did many other mongers I know.
But, it was kept on the down low.
I even took some of the old skool Kgals like Scarlet Red, her sister and Sharon Love!
-
11-27-22 20:52 #8495Banned Member

Posts: 621I always wondered why Asians are more open to BBFSCIP and other ethical groups arent open to it. I know 97.99% of sex workers provide BBFS to there regulars but damn Asians don't give a rats ass!
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 19:38 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 82Trend needs to stop. Stop paying for upcharge, stick to non-upcharge girls, they're there for a reason and are lower price for a reason. No need to pay extra to get what we're all really coming for.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 14:32 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 780It's been common for a while. Reason is simple. They can make more money (haven't you seen all the complaints about "upcharges" and hobbyists will pay for it.
Originally Posted by PMan007
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 14:22 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 1267BBFS non-upcharge girls have always gotten the most business. GFE-only girls tend to have trouble getting fully booked.
Originally Posted by PMan007
[View Original Post]
IMO, I think some girls prefer BBFS because it is less wear and tear on their pussy and guys cum faster.
-
11-27-22 11:21 #8491Regular Member

Posts: 17BBFS more common now
Has anyone noticed BBFS now seems to be more common than not? Seems like that's changed now, and most providers in wla are BBFS. Just an observation but any thoughts on why. Demand?
-
11-24-22 11:31 #8490Banned Member

Posts: 1258I have only seen Erica. Eva whom I pre-booked very early and then had to do multiple followups to keep my time booked, canceled on me. SFK and Kbliss are among my least favorite bookers for this reason.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
I have seen several of their girls but only if I can't book them from another booker because I hate their pre-book routine a day before.
I can say Erica has one of the prettiest faces I have seen. Her body is shapely but soft, not real tight. English is very good. She was good service-wise but nothing special there.
Her attitude, face and body are repeatable for me. Her bookers not so much.
-
11-23-22 19:27 #8489Regular Member

Posts: 13Mixed Asian providers
Visiting from Hawaii. Does anyone have any recs for any mixed Asian / white, pref younger. Thanks.
-
11-20-22 20:43 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 3685I prebook all the time no issue. I just see other girls if they cancel. I even started up drama between booker and girl/boss a couple times when I thought someone else took my appointment. Almost got blacklisted LOL. I sure hope there are many deep pocket dudes in LA.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 18:33 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 439Ill text her and let you know.
Originally Posted by Unlucky13
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 16:11 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 195Anyone got any intel on Momo's whereabouts? Before she left she told me she'd be back late October but isn't back yet. I've been wanting to tap that half Japanese MILF ass for a couple of months now.
-
11-17-22 15:35 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 73Erica has prettier eyes, a more natural overall look, and I love her smile. Eva is more plastic, but her body is almost perfect to me, and she's more submissive and super sweet. It's seems like it's more YMMV with Erica since has a few more preferences, but I've had good chemistry with her and love her cowgirl technique, and she's better post CIP. Eva runs off to clean the moment you're done LOL. Both are hot and fun to me and def been in the rotation since they showed up.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 12:36 #8484Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 64Ari (Eileen) is doing Duos with Sunny. Yes they are the hottest duo around. Even Ari or Sunny alone is fkn awesome. They are at CG MKG Gks.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 12:25 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 209Yes I do think Erica is prettier than Eva but not by much
Eva initials and do more dfk. I also feel Eva is more skilled at sex. Some people posted that they were not that impressed by Erica's look so I think personal preference plays a big role.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 12:11 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 337I haven't seen Erica yet. Do people think she is prettier than Eva? Some reviews are saying she doesn't like 69, which has been steering me off from trying.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




