Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 648 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8496
    Quote Originally Posted by PMan007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed BBFS now seems to be more common than not? Seems like that's changed now, and most providers in wla are BBFS. Just an observation but any thoughts on why. Demand?
    BBFS has always been around since my days with Park Asian and early 2000's.

    It wasn't talked about like how it is now plus there we're ain't boards like this to mention it.

    I BBFS all the big names back in the day as did many other mongers I know.

    But, it was kept on the down low.

    I even took some of the old skool Kgals like Scarlet Red, her sister and Sharon Love!

  2. #8495
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    It's been common for a while. Reason is simple. They can make more money (haven't you seen all the complaints about "upcharges" and hobbyists will pay for it.
    I always wondered why Asians are more open to BBFSCIP and other ethical groups arent open to it. I know 97.99% of sex workers provide BBFS to there regulars but damn Asians don't give a rats ass!

  3. #8494
    Trend needs to stop. Stop paying for upcharge, stick to non-upcharge girls, they're there for a reason and are lower price for a reason. No need to pay extra to get what we're all really coming for.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    It's been common for a while. Reason is simple. They can make more money (haven't you seen all the complaints about "upcharges" and hobbyists will pay for it.

  4. #8493
    Quote Originally Posted by PMan007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed BBFS now seems to be more common than not? Seems like that's changed now, and most providers in wla are BBFS. Just an observation but any thoughts on why. Demand?
    It's been common for a while. Reason is simple. They can make more money (haven't you seen all the complaints about "upcharges" and hobbyists will pay for it.

  5. #8492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by PMan007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed BBFS now seems to be more common than not? Seems like that's changed now, and most providers in wla are BBFS. Just an observation but any thoughts on why. Demand?
    BBFS non-upcharge girls have always gotten the most business. GFE-only girls tend to have trouble getting fully booked.

    IMO, I think some girls prefer BBFS because it is less wear and tear on their pussy and guys cum faster.

  6. #8491

    BBFS more common now

    Has anyone noticed BBFS now seems to be more common than not? Seems like that's changed now, and most providers in wla are BBFS. Just an observation but any thoughts on why. Demand?

  7. #8490
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Erica yet. Do people think she is prettier than Eva? Some reviews are saying she doesn't like 69, which has been steering me off from trying.
    I have only seen Erica. Eva whom I pre-booked very early and then had to do multiple followups to keep my time booked, canceled on me. SFK and Kbliss are among my least favorite bookers for this reason.

    I have seen several of their girls but only if I can't book them from another booker because I hate their pre-book routine a day before.

    I can say Erica has one of the prettiest faces I have seen. Her body is shapely but soft, not real tight. English is very good. She was good service-wise but nothing special there.

    Her attitude, face and body are repeatable for me. Her bookers not so much.

  8. #8489

    Mixed Asian providers

    Visiting from Hawaii. Does anyone have any recs for any mixed Asian / white, pref younger. Thanks.

  9. #8488
    I prebook all the time no issue. I just see other girls if they cancel. I even started up drama between booker and girl/boss a couple times when I thought someone else took my appointment. Almost got blacklisted LOL. I sure hope there are many deep pocket dudes in LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Don't prebook cause deep pocket dude will swoop in and take those hours that day and you're SOL.

  10. #8487
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on Momo's whereabouts? Before she left she told me she'd be back late October but isn't back yet. I've been wanting to tap that half Japanese MILF ass for a couple of months now.
    Ill text her and let you know.

  11. #8486
    Anyone got any intel on Momo's whereabouts? Before she left she told me she'd be back late October but isn't back yet. I've been wanting to tap that half Japanese MILF ass for a couple of months now.

  12. #8485
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Erica yet. Do people think she is prettier than Eva? Some reviews are saying she doesn't like 69, which has been steering me off from trying.
    Erica has prettier eyes, a more natural overall look, and I love her smile. Eva is more plastic, but her body is almost perfect to me, and she's more submissive and super sweet. It's seems like it's more YMMV with Erica since has a few more preferences, but I've had good chemistry with her and love her cowgirl technique, and she's better post CIP. Eva runs off to clean the moment you're done LOL. Both are hot and fun to me and def been in the rotation since they showed up.

  13. #8484
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 64
    Ari (Eileen) is doing Duos with Sunny. Yes they are the hottest duo around. Even Ari or Sunny alone is fkn awesome. They are at CG MKG Gks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Am I correct that Eileen is not doing duo's with Hani? Or do I have the wrong Eileen? See below link. Can someone PM me.

    http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/duoeileenhani/

  14. #8483

    Yes I do think Erica is prettier than Eva but not by much

    Eva initials and do more dfk. I also feel Eva is more skilled at sex. Some people posted that they were not that impressed by Erica's look so I think personal preference plays a big role.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Erica yet. Do people think she is prettier than Eva? Some reviews are saying she doesn't like 69, which has been steering me off from trying.

  15. #8482
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in what you think of Erica vs Eva at SFK?
    I haven't seen Erica yet. Do people think she is prettier than Eva? Some reviews are saying she doesn't like 69, which has been steering me off from trying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape