Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 648 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8481
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    So I just tried booking through CG, and they seem really lackadaisical. I asked if a lady is available, and they text back "Yes". I text the time and date I want. No response. 30 minutes later I text "Are we on?" and they they text back asking the date again. I confirm the info, and they finally text back. "Confirmed". That's all. Usually after I confirm with an agency they shoot back the address, $$, and further instructions. But not here. Just "Confirmed'. I don't want to wake up that day and find out they have their head up their ass and I'm not booked, leaving me hard and hanging.

    Any experience to share? Has CG been reliable with you? Or ended up stiffing (pun intended) you?
    That's the standard for many bookers.

    You are penciled in, then you reconfirm the morning of your appointment, then you're given the address after reconfirmation.

  2. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    So I just tried booking through CG, and they seem really lackadaisical. I asked if a lady is available, and they text back "Yes". I text the time and date I want. No response. 30 minutes later I text "Are we on?" and they they text back asking the date again. I confirm the info, and they finally text back. "Confirmed". That's all. Usually after I confirm with an agency they shoot back the address, $$, and further instructions. But not here. Just "Confirmed'. I don't want to wake up that day and find out they have their head up their ass and I'm not booked, leaving me hard and hanging.

    Any experience to share? Has CG been reliable with you? Or ended up stiffing (pun intended) you?
    Don't prebook cause deep pocket dude will swoop in and take those hours that day and you're SOL.

  3. #8479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    So I just tried booking through CG, and they seem really lackadaisical. I asked if a lady is available, and they text back "Yes". I text the time and date I want. No response. 30 minutes later I text "Are we on?" and they they text back asking the date again. I confirm the info, and they finally text back. "Confirmed". That's all. Usually after I confirm with an agency they shoot back the address, $$, and further instructions. But not here. Just "Confirmed'. I don't want to wake up that day and find out they have their head up their ass and I'm not booked, leaving me hard and hanging.

    Any experience to share? Has CG been reliable with you? Or ended up stiffing (pun intended) you?
    Sounds like you prebook days in advance? Don't bother because even the bookers don't know if a girl suddenly decides to take a day off or her period starts.

  4. #8478
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    So I just tried booking through CG, and they seem really lackadaisical. I asked if a lady is available, and they text back "Yes". I text the time and date I want. No response. 30 minutes later I text "Are we on?" and they they text back asking the date again. I confirm the info, and they finally text back. "Confirmed". That's all. Usually after I confirm with an agency they shoot back the address, $$, and further instructions. But not here. Just "Confirmed'. I don't want to wake up that day and find out they have their head up their ass and I'm not booked, leaving me hard and hanging.

    Any experience to share? Has CG been reliable with you? Or ended up stiffing (pun intended) you?
    Yes that booker is one of the best. They should confirm in the morning on the day of your appointment.

  5. #8477

    Is CandyGirlLA reliable?

    So I just tried booking through CG, and they seem really lackadaisical. I asked if a lady is available, and they text back "Yes". I text the time and date I want. No response. 30 minutes later I text "Are we on?" and they they text back asking the date again. I confirm the info, and they finally text back. "Confirmed". That's all. Usually after I confirm with an agency they shoot back the address, $$, and further instructions. But not here. Just "Confirmed'. I don't want to wake up that day and find out they have their head up their ass and I'm not booked, leaving me hard and hanging.

    Any experience to share? Has CG been reliable with you? Or ended up stiffing (pun intended) you?

  6. #8476
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271

    Aaaand I'm sold.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasBunka  [View Original Post]
    Probably best looking Kgirl duo I've had (both providers). No cleaning in between and yes they did double BBBJ.
    I've been wanting to try a duo. And after seeing Eileen / Ari. I def want to try them both.

    Do I try sunny first or fk it. And just go for the 3 some LOL.

    I've also been thinking of just doing back to back 30 min sessions. That seems fun.

  7. #8475

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DasBunka  [View Original Post]
    Probably best looking Kgirl duo I've had (both providers). No cleaning in between and yes they did double BBBJ.
    This sounds really amazing. This gives me an unbelievable itch to dream of both Sunny and Ari together. I think I will try, but after I've tried some other k girls before. My frequency is 1 k girl per month right now. This duo at $$$ roses would make me need to break for 2 months. Not ready to take that long break yet, though the experience sounds really great.

  8. #8474
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Ventured out a bit this week and to try girls that aren't Elle, here are some reports:

    Eva. Very good looking, probably the prettiest face after Rie. Nice body, super sweet girl, really soft and long BBBJ.

    Shani. Lacking in the face, kind of average and round. Body is stocky and not really a spinner like I expected. Good BBBJ, but wasn't really into the session.

    Mira. Pretty face, but body is pretty average. Not skinny, boobs are kinda weird shape. Really PSE though and great in bed.

    Asia. Nice body, almost as nice as Elle's, but appears too old for me. Amazing BBBJ though and great 69 action. Of the MILF types, I would say Lyn is still the best, as she's prettier and offers similar service.

    It was a nice break for me, but going back to Elle since I still can't find anyone as good as her.
    I would be interested in what you think of Erica vs Eva at SFK?

  9. #8473

    Eileen and Hani

    Quote Originally Posted by DasBunka  [View Original Post]
    Probably best looking Kgirl duo I've had (both providers). No cleaning in between and yes they did double BBBJ.
    Am I correct that Eileen is not doing duo's with Hani? Or do I have the wrong Eileen? See below link. Can someone PM me.

    http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/duoeileenhani/

  10. #8472

    I agree great Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlhern8  [View Original Post]
    What is so great about them compared to your other double encounters?

    Do they clean jr. Every time you switch between them?

    Did they give you a double BBBJ?

    Did they fuck with each other?

    Did they swap baby batter?

    I'm thinking about hitting them up, but I've heard duos aren't worth it and its better just to do 2 back to back sessions. Duo Sunny and Eileen? Or Sunny, then Eileen. Or Eileen, then Sunny. What you guys think?
    Probably best looking Kgirl duo I've had (both providers). No cleaning in between and yes they did double BBBJ.

  11. #8471

    GFE / non-PSE spinners

    Coming down to LA for the week from the Bay Area. Realize it's been a couple years since I've scoped the KGirl scene in LA.

    Any recommendations for GFE / non-pse spinners that are particularly busty?

    I typically go with anyone in CA-K's stable but the scene is wild now.

    Past faves include: Sia, Reah, Cona (not PSE I know).

    Thanks all.

  12. #8470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Rozel's cheating on her hub already? Wonder what she wanted.

    I can guess what Reah wants since she was into one brand only.
    Opus One for wine and would always talk about Harry Winston. Hermes is a give me.

  13. #8469
    Sunday sfk / kbliss listing.

    Sfk Erika Ruby Aria Angel.

    K bliss Jessica Erika.

    For 320 fun contact Sesang booker and see Mini, Dara, and Remi for your Sunday horndog needs.

  14. #8468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt6969  [View Original Post]
    I know reah four a long time never had an issue with demons or any unnecessary baggage she's always been sweet and accommodating to me sorry to hear about your experience with her.
    She doesn't want to be found for specific reasons. Trust, she's a kind person, but like everyone, def has baggage as mentioned.

  15. #8467
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    A lot of people think Lyn retired. Nope. Glad I am on her clientele list. She is not my ideal in terms of her body, but she is super pretty and that service is top notch.
    Veteran Rebecca (seattle) has been going on short little vacays to take a break? But, if she likes you and she lets the booker know she will see you on her off days.

    I've done that with Yoji lately she been going on small vacays to recharge her mindy, body and soul. But, I just text her and get the hotel in ktown and she says sure oppa.

    And, even a few dinners after as well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape