Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 59510
-
11-27-22 16:27 #50885Senior Member

Posts: 332Awesome Massage
Her name is Anna. Nice lady, standard happy service. I think she is the only one there. There have been reports of some UTC but I have not had that experience. Not a slender woman but not fat either. Be careful if she has your number. Serial texter.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 12:58 #50884Senior Member

Posts: 315New place name awesome massage
Has any one tried this new place name awesome massage. It right of river side in Lawrenceville. I saw it on my way but I didn't have much cash on me and I never use credit card. So I decided to go inside and ask about their pricing and a 40 plus Chinese lady came out. She was cute and nice personality. She gave me a hung and tried to get me to stay. I knew right away I need to come back and check her out. She said they have only been open for 2 months.
-
11-27-22 12:52 #50883Senior Member

Posts: 315I want to know too. They have some decent girls that I would like to get FS from.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 09:51 #50882Senior Member

Posts: 109Oasis and Rose
Stopped by at Oasis on a Tuesday morning 10 am. Came out a very usual girl with tshirt and jean that used to work in Golden (Cumming), Sunset (cumming, when Golden was closed), Health (Cumming). She does the HJ and teasing but for some reasons we never connected well. Only OTC. I left saying I'll come back later.
Then stopped by at Rose (Alpharetta). Massaged by Anna. UTC top and OTC bottom allowed. Massage was super hard and aggressive. Couldn't take it after a while. I told her to slow down. HJ was more of a jack hammer style. $ . 40 OTD.
-
11-27-22 09:49 #50881Senior Member

Posts: 315Abro
Anyone get FS at abro? Message me if you don't want to share publicly.
I've been stopping there depending the person usually get good tease and standard ending but curious if more available. If not it's on to the next spot.
Let me know if I should just move on. Thanks.
-
11-26-22 18:26 #50880Senior Member

Posts: 36Kaina after long break
I tried to book Eva at Best Day but she had the day off. The only woman working was an old hag I'd never seen before. So I decided to return to Kaina for the first time in years. I don't recall who I used to see there but she was fun, though not especially pretty. When I arrived, that girl met me and led me back. I thought she'd work on me, so I didn't confirm her name, but actually another girl came for me. And I couldn't have been more satisfied. Can't recommend Abbey / Abbi / Abby highly enough. Slim, not too old, not a bad face, and excellent skills.
-
11-26-22 18:17 #50879Senior Member

Posts: 36I gave them another shot. Called ahead, got another girl on phone. Better English than Stefania. I asked if Rubi was working, she said yes.
Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa
[View Original Post]
Arrived and of course she had lied. No Rubi. This was instead Natalia. Not attractive in the face at all, but a slender-ish body. I was looking forward to seeing Rubi, though. Then she told me Rubi usually works at Sunshine, so maybe the two places have the same owner.
-
11-26-22 12:29 #50878Senior Member

Posts: 79Passing through
Will be in your area mid-December around Marietta. Any recommendation for an AMP that provides BBBJ. Not uncommon her in Fl and happy to share the help for anyone traveling through FL.
-
11-26-22 10:59 #50877Senior Member

Posts: 153Dark complexion Asians
I am interested in some dark skinned Asian options as well, as they are very beautiful. I have a couple of coworkers who are Filipino and they are hot! Very pretty with petite, sexy curvy figures. Please don't call HR on me haha.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 04:49 #50876Regular Member

Posts: 4Link
I followed this link from Skywookie https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2017399.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 23:34 #50875Senior Member

Posts: 297PIB Apartments
What is the ad for the PIB apartments that you went to? TIA man.
Originally Posted by LoliKing911
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 21:24 #50874Senior Member

Posts: 747Lpl
Following a lead from a friend I went to see Sharon at LPL Massage. She is a fun gal with a good attitude and fun technique. Tight Asian body. OoBe nice to her.
-
11-25-22 20:54 #50873Senior Member

Posts: 332Kaina Monica
Was there recently with one of the original cute Kaina girls. Several phone calls during my hour of pleasure asking for an appointment with Monica. The girls are all aware of her being the "flavor of the week" from reviews on this forum. They are okay with it because Monica is always "busy" but "we have another good girl for you".
Originally Posted by YusefSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 11:31 #50872Senior Member

Posts: 104I remember before Covid they had this tiny little thing. I think her name was Amy. So giggly and cute and maybe 110 lbs at most. Went straight to the fun stuff and after a few visits I could do whatever I wanted to her. Then she vanished during Covid. Wish she would come back.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 10:55 #50871Senior Member

Posts: 114Dreams of Kaina
After reading a few posts about good happy places, decided to hit dream of Kaina on Holcomb Bridge.
Not happy that it's in an office complex that faces the busy street, but whatever. Walk in and I'm greeted by a late 40's, early 50's mamasan. She leads me to a room. Once inside, I ask who is available. She says she will massage me. I ask if I can see Monica. She asks if I had an appointment w Monica for 8 pm. I say no and she says ok, I'll get her, give me a few minutes. A few minutes go by, in walks mamasan and 2 younger ladies, both cute, early 30's and thin. Reminded me of Asian soccer moms, of which I am a fan LOL. They ask if I want 4 hands, I decline but tell them maybe next time. I ask for an hour and pay the. 7 house fee.
I get comfortable and drape the towel over myself. In walks one of the soccer moms. She says her name is Tina (not Monica). I'm a little disappointed because I had read some nice reviews of Monica here. But, she was cute and sexy, so I was cool. She's dressed in a dressy sweater and black slacks like she just left a PTA meeting. I asked for medium pressure and she was pretty good. Off with the towel. Lots of forearms on my back which felt great. At the beginning, there wasn't much teasing, so I thought I might have stumbled into a massage massage session and maybe Tina was sticking to a different script than I was. But, right before the flip, she began playing with my all of my junk (junior, the boys and mr. Taint). Felt great. She's quite talkative and asked about holiday plans and asked if I might be returning the next day LOL. I say perhaps. She asks me to flip over. Up until this point, despite a few opportunities to draw her out of her shell, I kept my hands to myself. It was like a massage game of chicken. On the flip, no mention of tip, which was a pleasant surprise. She immediately began stroking me with some oil. I reach up to rub her ass otc and she looks back and smiles. I start to rub between her thighs and I'm massaging her v and she is moaning I like. I must have started going soft because she sprayed my hands with alcohol. I'm thinking I may get utc bottoms. But, instead she lifts up her sweater and the bra underneath and puts my hand on her cute Bs. I'm rubbing her up top and down below and finally pop.
Still no mention of tip. She cleans me up and I still had 20 minutes left and she offered to finish massage, but I got what I came for. I woke up with a smile on my face.
Pros: clean spot, cute girls, very pleasant all around. No mention of tip at all. I had to practically mention it myself.
Cons: first visit but no utc bottom (maybe next time).
Damage: . 7 house, . 6 tip. $. 3 otd.
- supreme.










Reply With Quote






