Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 60954
-
11-25-22 11:31 #52314Senior Member

Posts: 104I remember before Covid they had this tiny little thing. I think her name was Amy. So giggly and cute and maybe 110 lbs at most. Went straight to the fun stuff and after a few visits I could do whatever I wanted to her. Then she vanished during Covid. Wish she would come back.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 10:55 #52313Senior Member

Posts: 114Dreams of Kaina
After reading a few posts about good happy places, decided to hit dream of Kaina on Holcomb Bridge.
Not happy that it's in an office complex that faces the busy street, but whatever. Walk in and I'm greeted by a late 40's, early 50's mamasan. She leads me to a room. Once inside, I ask who is available. She says she will massage me. I ask if I can see Monica. She asks if I had an appointment w Monica for 8 pm. I say no and she says ok, I'll get her, give me a few minutes. A few minutes go by, in walks mamasan and 2 younger ladies, both cute, early 30's and thin. Reminded me of Asian soccer moms, of which I am a fan LOL. They ask if I want 4 hands, I decline but tell them maybe next time. I ask for an hour and pay the. 7 house fee.
I get comfortable and drape the towel over myself. In walks one of the soccer moms. She says her name is Tina (not Monica). I'm a little disappointed because I had read some nice reviews of Monica here. But, she was cute and sexy, so I was cool. She's dressed in a dressy sweater and black slacks like she just left a PTA meeting. I asked for medium pressure and she was pretty good. Off with the towel. Lots of forearms on my back which felt great. At the beginning, there wasn't much teasing, so I thought I might have stumbled into a massage massage session and maybe Tina was sticking to a different script than I was. But, right before the flip, she began playing with my all of my junk (junior, the boys and mr. Taint). Felt great. She's quite talkative and asked about holiday plans and asked if I might be returning the next day LOL. I say perhaps. She asks me to flip over. Up until this point, despite a few opportunities to draw her out of her shell, I kept my hands to myself. It was like a massage game of chicken. On the flip, no mention of tip, which was a pleasant surprise. She immediately began stroking me with some oil. I reach up to rub her ass otc and she looks back and smiles. I start to rub between her thighs and I'm massaging her v and she is moaning I like. I must have started going soft because she sprayed my hands with alcohol. I'm thinking I may get utc bottoms. But, instead she lifts up her sweater and the bra underneath and puts my hand on her cute Bs. I'm rubbing her up top and down below and finally pop.
Still no mention of tip. She cleans me up and I still had 20 minutes left and she offered to finish massage, but I got what I came for. I woke up with a smile on my face.
Pros: clean spot, cute girls, very pleasant all around. No mention of tip at all. I had to practically mention it myself.
Cons: first visit but no utc bottom (maybe next time).
Damage: . 7 house, . 6 tip. $. 3 otd.
- supreme.
-
11-25-22 09:19 #52312Senior Member

Posts: 315I'm talking about Lisa at Elite. I have tried with her and nothing. I keep going back cause he has a nice set of boobs but I have failed every time. I know she has to offer more but idk I guess I'm not that lucky.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 08:50 #52311Senior Member

Posts: 62At which one? With Crystal Massage, HJ is pretty common. One girl shop from what I can tell and don't remember her name.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
At Elite, are you sure it's Lisa? Blonde hair, older face, big boobs? She's a weird one. One day she doesn't remember me and she acts like a nun. Another day, she's down for just about anything. You will have to lead and be persistent I guess.
-
11-24-22 21:54 #52310Senior Member

Posts: 315Have you gotten any happy ending or anything other than just massage? If so how did you do it? I have seen her 3 times and not even a tease. I even took the towel off and she said if you are looking for something else you won't find it here. Can you give us more info.
Originally Posted by BrickJob
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 19:48 #52309Senior Member

Posts: 747CiCi
I do not know.
Originally Posted by JMinnie
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 18:31 #52308Senior Member

Posts: 79Did Cici worked at Golden Massage in Cumming before? Thanks!
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 12:27 #52307Senior Member

Posts: 567 Dunwoody
Very good massage. If you repeat a few times, happiness can be had.
Originally Posted by RoswellDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 11:28 #52306Senior Member

Posts: 747CiCi
CiCi at Young's fits with your picks. Bigger but not fat, nice "C's, very playful and good access to top and bot. She is tip motivated but not greedy. Good fun and playful.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 09:25 #52305Senior Member

Posts: 1181Thanks
Then I won' waste time and $$. I remember the KAMP with the Latina girl at 78 & 278, unfortunately, it went away just as I moved to the area 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 08:11 #52304Senior Member

Posts: 62I have seen Jia a couple of times years ago. Good massage, nice lady, pretty and great, Heated table, but very legit.
Originally Posted by PickLed
[View Original Post]
At Crystal, most I had was HJ and utc bottom. She let me fiv, but no top access. Pretty boring.
At Élite, sounds like you saw Lisa, there's more on the table if you're interested and she has some younger, attractive latinas working.
-
11-24-22 02:06 #52303Senior Member

Posts: 35AMP near Crown Royal
I'll be down in ATL in a few weeks without any wheels. Wondering if there's any good AMP near the Crown Royal?
-
11-23-22 23:52 #52302Senior Member

Posts: 495Vivi at legend is heavyset, rose tattoo on rt calf, smooth playground.
Originally Posted by Lando423
[View Original Post]
Sherry at sunrise is slightly chubby with strong legs, one of the wettest playgrounds.
Mimi at DDS has large mammories and erasers, ocd yet flaky, trimmed.
-
11-23-22 23:23 #52301Regular Member

Posts: 4Pib
New here so sorry if I didn't format something correctly.
I checked out the apartments on PIB from some of the earlier posts. The person who helped me out was very skinny (too skinny for my taste), I couldn't put a good gauge on age, but she wasn't old by any means.
FS. I was in an out in like 40 minutes. I guess I got what I was looking for, but a place with a prettier or younger service would've been nice.
-
11-23-22 22:59 #52300Senior Member

Posts: 31570 for massage plus tip. I always tip her $40 and she is happy with that. You can expect a nice HJ. Her personality is really awesome which to me that is awesome. Utc top and bottom. She also has gotten full naked but nothing more.
Originally Posted by PickLed
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




