Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 13126
-
11-28-22 10:08 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 748Rachael
Rachael has been out and about for a little more than two years now. I met her back then at Huntingdon. She approached me as I was busy chatting with another person. She was dressed better than the other girls. Her make-up was perfect. She was so hot the rain was sizzling as it hit her.
Originally Posted by BadRonnie
[View Original Post]
A year ago I would have to say she had the best cans on the stroll. Back then her tits put Sharon's to shame. I still remember her lifting her shirt almost begging for my approval. Of course, drugs seem to attack the tits in full force. Not sure if they are as gorgeous now as they once were.
Rachael is an attractive meet. She's usually clean and accommodating but not really good with the task at hand.
She can be found almost daily walking from Cambria up to about KnA. Like the rest of the community, she only walks till she can feed her needs then she lays low.
If you see her and decide to have a board meeting, be sure you leave nothing of value where she can grab it. I know of one monger who she tried to lift his phone. Let that be a tug on your coat tail.
Personally, I get along with Rachael but I do not trust her. She knows she's attractive and uses that to her advantage. Don't they all?
Like most of the above-average-looking members, her skill level could use a lot of improvement. She seems to play her duties by ear with a Git er done tone.
That said, YMMV. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
11-27-22 11:56 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 229Rachael
Anyone knows how to get in contact with her:
https://youtu.be/BjHNaem5wN4
-
11-27-22 09:01 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 83Not if Krasner has anything to say about it. That would infringe on their wrights!
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-22 11:43 #10483Banned Member

Posts: 426I've been speaking with Heather and Sharon. All those dusty krusty dudes hanging around Jasper and Buckius selling drugs are going to draw Heat.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Sweep soon.
These Knobheads basically setup shop right on the street.
Its just way too many people out there that arent Streetwalkers.
These dealers attract junkies like Flies to garbage.
-
11-26-22 11:15 #10482Banned Member

Posts: 426What did he say to make you think he does otherwise?
Originally Posted by Darkstarpa
[View Original Post]
Why are you telling people how to behave?
You have 14 posts on here, dont come in here wagging your finger at people.
He made a descriptive post looking for info on a Streetwalker he is looking for.
I'm honestly confused what your angle was there.
-
11-26-22 01:30 #10481Regular Member

Posts: 17Mongo LOL.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
Women don't wake up and say this look fun.
Treat the women with respect.
And you don't be that guy.
-
11-24-22 11:23 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 748
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
Read the post. The pertinent info is there. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by PartyBoyBrand
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 23:58 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 206Information needed
Information needed. Found one. White girl in her late 20's or early 30's. Kind of tall thin long black hair. Did not seem like she should be a working girl but she was. Very nice girl but she had some pretty rough teeth. Kind of horse teeth. Did a very good job and really took her time. Would love any possible leads on this one.
-
11-23-22 14:07 #10478Regular Member

Posts: 2Spending thanksgiving in Philly tomorrow and want meet her. Do you have her info?
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 12:41 #10477Banned Member

Posts: 213GiGi
Tryna see her again. That latina ass does work mannnnnnn. If anyone has a phone # for her, hook me up.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 00:46 #10476Asshole

Posts: 399Bad Philly drivers
I saw a guy with fake police lights running red lights. He turned it off as soon as real cops drove by. I guess the real cops have better things to do like suck each other off.
Back when motel 6 on Roosevelt was popular, I heard some of the degenerates there bashed a monger's car in a case of mistaken identity LOL.
Lots of fake plates. Lots of stolen plates. Saw two cars with hand written cardboard plates.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 07:51 #10475Regular Member

Posts: 4I heard, but I didn't know it was Bri. I'm sorry to hear that. She's so incredibly beautiful. What happened and is she ok?
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 01:45 #10474Senior Member

Posts: 165Gigi alive and well
Wanted to follow up and say that I had been misinformed by another girl who knew her. Saw Gigi today, she is looking good and her ass got even fatter.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 20:12 #10473Senior Member

Posts: 630Seems crazy to say this, but getting into an accident either on the stroll or on the way to your incall in an area of the city in which you'd have no other business are probably your biggest risks with respect to getting outed by your significant other.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
Difficult to explain why your car got totaled in Kensington, for sure.
When I'm on my way to / from a date I'm extra / extra careful, drive entirely defensively and let anyone with even the slightest bit of aggression to pass me / have the right of way / make their turn first.
Probably a lot easier to manage this risk when the danger is in front of me than when it's behind me / tailgating me.
-
11-21-22 13:50 #10472Senior Member

Posts: 259No pouty lips and I wouldn't say attractive.
Originally Posted by NumberDud
[View Original Post]
It's hard to tell when all these girls are bundled up with hoods and hats.













Reply With Quote





