Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18374
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    I've heard nothing but good things, unfortunately she doesn't ever seem to be available on the days / times when I'm free, so I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her myself.

    This seems to be an unfortunate trend with Most of the best providers who I've seen and would like to see again / more frequently. Maybe I need to find a job with a more flexible schedule, LOL.

  2. #18373
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    Do you have a link for her? Does she do BBFS?

  3. #18372

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    I see her regularly. I've never had a bad experience with her and you won't find a nicer incall.

  4. #18371
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    Honestly I think she's one of the last quality women out there. She's become my goto as of late.

  5. #18370
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to note the significant difference of opinion here. Curious to know your yardstick. I would say face 7 or 8. I like an exotic look and believe she's of Russian heritage. Body 8 or 9. Again, I like smaller tits and hers are perfect. Nice ass too.
    To me a 9-10 body would be someone like Ashley who was using prisellas name, Nicoletta from Desires, etc. Tight, in shape with curves, etc. To me Gemma really isn't close, so that's why I gave her a lower rating, but to each their own.

  6. #18369

    Swansea Kris

    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.

  7. #18368
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    It was 140 for hh for outcall and she was just 15 minutes away from me.

    So all the reviews I heard great about mandy I assumed it to be this lady but based on experience I might have mistaken.
    No, definitely not the same one. This is the Mandy that has been extensively reviewed here and elsewhere. She doesn't really post ads anymore that I've seen, just has her profile on the monkey site.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961#erotic.

  8. #18367
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Was a little surprised / confused at the beginning of this until I realized this was some new "Mandy" and not the "famous" Mandy, LOL.

    Good report though! What was the damage?
    It was 140 for hh for outcall and she was just 15 minutes away from me.

    So all the reviews I heard great about mandy I assumed it to be this lady but based on experience I might have mistaken.

  9. #18366
    Was a little surprised / confused at the beginning of this until I realized this was some new "Mandy" and not the "famous" Mandy, LOL.

    Good report though! What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Met her last night, the photos arent that accurate but it is her may be 10 or 12 years ago. Her face is all weathered and has lot of wrinkles and fake eyelashes.

    She was on time and I asked her if she drives alone and she said she does but its a total lie. How did I know that when she came into my house she didn't lock the car. This is where my spidy senses came into play as I had lot of cash and dash experiences previously. She kept asking for donation upfront and I kept deflecting it. Finally said take off your clothes then would give donation but she didn't budge I think its because its my first time meeting her but I positioned in a way that she wouldn't be able to dashout.

    Then came the clothes off and immediately she was lying flat on her belly asked her couple of times to turn around but she wasnt. Finally she turned and there was lot of dirty talk from her not sure if she was so horny or just acting.

    Overall the visit was not bad and wouldn't say it was good either.

    Pros: Non rush session, mediocre performance.

    Cons: very bad attitude, has a handler / friend with her.

    Went with daty and cfs which were good. Finally the thing that I didn't like was she went through my linen closet in the bathroom, couldn't figure out yet if she took something.

    Would I repeat? May be if in a pickle and she is only one responding.

    Finally when she was leaving confirmed that there was someone in passenger side where a person was like leaning back and one she pulled out car the person sat straight this freaked me out a little.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/316232069269

    Be safe out there.

  10. #18365

    Mandy

    Met her last night, the photos arent that accurate but it is her may be 10 or 12 years ago. Her face is all weathered and has lot of wrinkles and fake eyelashes.

    She was on time and I asked her if she drives alone and she said she does but its a total lie. How did I know that when she came into my house she didn't lock the car. This is where my spidy senses came into play as I had lot of cash and dash experiences previously. She kept asking for donation upfront and I kept deflecting it. Finally said take off your clothes then would give donation but she didn't budge I think its because its my first time meeting her but I positioned in a way that she wouldn't be able to dashout.

    Then came the clothes off and immediately she was lying flat on her belly asked her couple of times to turn around but she wasnt. Finally she turned and there was lot of dirty talk from her not sure if she was so horny or just acting.

    Overall the visit was not bad and wouldn't say it was good either.

    Pros: Non rush session, mediocre performance.

    Cons: very bad attitude, has a handler / friend with her.

    Went with daty and cfs which were good. Finally the thing that I didn't like was she went through my linen closet in the bathroom, couldn't figure out yet if she took something.

    Would I repeat? May be if in a pickle and she is only one responding.

    Finally when she was leaving confirmed that there was someone in passenger side where a person was like leaning back and one she pulled out car the person sat straight this freaked me out a little.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/316232069269

    Be safe out there.

  11. #18364
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She's usually on tryst but her ad is currently down.
    Believe she takes her ad down on days she isn't currently working so that her phone isn't constantly blowing up.

  12. #18363

    Gemma

    Interesting to note the significant difference of opinion here. Curious to know your yardstick. I would say face 7 or 8. I like an exotic look and believe she's of Russian heritage. Body 8 or 9. Again, I like smaller tits and hers are perfect. Nice ass too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    No, not her. The one with the weird bangs and haircut. Face is a 4/10, body 7/10, but she's submissive and a great time. Gemma Z on tryst.

  13. #18362
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Also the pics are not accurate. She gain probably 25 pound more. She's not worth her rate. You are right though. All these ex stripper think they worth more outside the club. Smh.
    I heard she also ripped off a few guys.

  14. #18361
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Why does no one post her link.
    She's usually on tryst but her ad is currently down.

  15. #18360
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Gemma? If so, yeah she was great. Is she still active?
    No, not her. The one with the weird bangs and haircut. Face is a 4/10, body 7/10, but she's submissive and a great time. Gemma Z on tryst.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape