Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17924

    Vanessa Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    Hey MT, her service has changed, but I've been seeing her since she was hosting out of a trailer in Pawtucket. She gives a covered BBBJ now. When I see her, she will not use a cover, but that's because of our past. I'm sure it will stop one day. She's got an ass on her and every time I see her I beg for anal, with a hard no. I usually have a good time, but YMMV with her lately.
    She fell asleep with my cock in her mouth she was barely awake crazy nice ass tho.

  2. #17923

    Hotel Asian

    Has a shitty weekend trying to get some mongering in. My regular was busy so off I went into the piss pool to find something different. STG is a total joke at this point. Some druggie skinks with some GPS overpriced providers. Ended up with the Hotel option. 50's average body. Decent tits. She starts off with wanting more money. I paid 120 HH and I will not pay more for a Hotel service of this nature. I would have walked but needed to bust a nut. Fast easy and safe is what they provide, but always a crap shoot. One of the worst mongering experiences I have had in a long time, in the Ocean state.

  3. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh 150 now. She was charging $30 deposit for $50 when you arrive. Not worth, don't risk it. Also she called me before on another number and claimed that if I'm afraid of losing $30 then I don't know what I'm doing.

    Why should I worry about losing anything in the first place is the real question. She even texted me next day asking what my decision was. Her flag more red than idk what. Bottom line don't risk it is my recommendation.
    I wouldn't do a deposit, but she's only asking those for outcalls now it looks like. Obviously if she wanted a deposit for incalls I wouldn't go for it. It doesn't sound like anyone here has actually seen her though.

  4. #17921

    Harley

    Hello to all. I recently had the oportunity to visit with Harley who was reviewed here and the report already here was spot on and I want to publicly thank OFFTheGrid for his help. She is in a safe and clean location in Warwicj near the water and is a more mature woman (older than what she advertises. Maybe late 50's). She is very thin with no breasts whatsoever. However she has a pleasant personality and is accomodating to your wishes. Light kissing, BBBJ, CFS in multiple positions. She agreed to a half hour appointment at approximately half of her hourly donation wich is 240. I would see her again in a pinch. If any of you know of a decent provider at the lower price point please let me know. I am an older guy on a limited budget and I can't afford some of these girls who ask for astronomical prices. Be safe Sailor02.

  5. #17920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Sheesh 150 now. She was charging $30 deposit for $50 when you arrive. Not worth, don't risk it. Also she called me before on another number and claimed that if I'm afraid of losing $30 then I don't know what I'm doing.

    Why should I worry about losing anything in the first place is the real question. She even texted me next day asking what my decision was. Her flag more red than idk what. Bottom line don't risk it is my recommendation.
    That's got skank written all over! She's a druggie for sure. Look at all the bruises.

  6. #17919

    Fun time 100% satisfaction guaranteed, LOL cut to chase


  7. #17918

    Oh no

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads for a long time now, but haven't seen any reports. Considered pulling the trigger and might TOFTT, but curious if anyone might already have some info before I do that.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/641901211173
    Sheesh 150 now. She was charging $30 deposit for $50 when you arrive. Not worth, don't risk it. Also she called me before on another number and claimed that if I'm afraid of losing $30 then I don't know what I'm doing.

    Why should I worry about losing anything in the first place is the real question. She even texted me next day asking what my decision was. Her flag more red than idk what. Bottom line don't risk it is my recommendation.

  8. #17917

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Vanessa? Care to expand on visit / donation / rules / value?

    There have not been any good reports on ANY redhead on the Skip site.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    Thanks,

    MT.
    Hey MT, her service has changed, but I've been seeing her since she was hosting out of a trailer in Pawtucket. She gives a covered BBBJ now. When I see her, she will not use a cover, but that's because of our past. I'm sure it will stop one day. She's got an ass on her and every time I see her I beg for anal, with a hard no. I usually have a good time, but YMMV with her lately.

  9. #17916

    This Gemma?

    Are you talking about this Gemma? If so, yeah she was great. Is she still active?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221003-005934_Gallery.jpg‎  

  10. #17915
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Ya she's fucking great!
    I've been with her and she is great. But I'm looking for less than 300.

  11. #17914

    Can anyone clarify nd clear things up about Poonsocket choices?

    Does anyone have experience with Vanessa? Care to expand on visit / donation / rules / value?

    There have not been any good reports on ANY redhead on the Skip site.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    Thanks,

    MT.

  12. #17913
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Ya she's fucking great!
    Got a link for her??

  13. #17912

    Gemma Z in Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    Ya she's fucking great!

  14. #17911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    She's cute? Not sure we're talking about the same person here. She's a complete junkie with missing and rotten teeth, also worn out and skinny now. That s the Swansea girl who will trick you into doing a car date in her driveway.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/859036778426

    I think this is who he is talking about!

  15. #17910

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong with Rosie, aka Gemma.
    You got a Link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape