Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11860

    Beware of Kailynn the Scammer Thief

    Just got scammed by Kailynn. Contacted her right after she had posted an ad. Quick response, after wanting to know my age and race she asked if I could be at her place (on Glenn Arvin just off of Georgetown) in 15 to 30 minutes. Not my favorite neighborhood but decided I'd give it a try. Arrived and was let right in by an ok looking blonde chick. Straight away got a weird vibe, nothing to pin point, just a sixth sense not all was right, like we weren't alone or something. I asked if she wanted me to leave the donation out and she said she would just go ahead and take it, so I stupidly just handed it over. She disappeared into a different room to. Hide it? Hand it off to her pimp boyfriend? I don't know. Anyway, came back into the living room and said we could begin. I started to very slowly get undressed. She didn't get undressed at all. I asked if she was going to and she started saying in a minute, she was cold. All the while she was messing with her phone, talking about how it wouldn't charge properly. So she starts a bbj but after 30 seconds or so runs to her phone and then starts saying I need to leave for a minute, someone's coming over, but could come back after they left. I was only half undressed, so I shoved my socks and drawers in my pockets and hit the road. I knew what was happening, but I didn't raise a big stink. Life's too short. Got me for one-twenty. So I did some dumb shit and didn't react to the red flags. Don't make the same mistake unless you're feeling like donating to a junkie's Christmas charity.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/226304596518

  2. #11859

  3. #11858

    Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan13  [View Original Post]
    Hello, am new to this and I'm curious of this person's services if anyone has been with her yet.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/618200777084

    Additionally, who are some people you would recommend.
    Most dependable, excellent skills.

    Rae.

    Miss Allie.

  4. #11857

    Advice?

    Hello, am new to this and I'm curious of this person's services if anyone has been with her yet.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/618200777084

    Additionally, who are some people you would recommend.

  5. #11856

    Hahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    You may have departed the Sunshine state, but you should feel right at home; spinners are few and far between, but Lexington has an abundance of whales.
    Funny as hell and so very true.

  6. #11855

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but talked with her after delay of a day because she "misplaced her phone". When she did reply seemed sweet and she apologized for the delay. But by then my window of opportunity had closed. She quoted me two Franklins for both in and out call for an hour. If the pics are real, she's still on my "to do list". I'll look forward to your review if you decide to pull the trigger. Be safe out there.

  7. #11854

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    It's funny you asked. I was getting ready to review her and saw your post. Scheduled an hour outcall. She was late of course. She said she was taking Uber but her ride didn't leave. She tried to get the donation at the door to pay Uber driver. That's not how they work. When I said no she got hateful and her driver got out and headed my way. I shoved her back and slammed the door. After lots of door pounding, yelled threats and burning my phone up they finally left.

    About her looks. I wouldn't have let her in anyway. She was definitely middle aged. Not attractive at all. Had sores on her face and neck like meth heads get. Couldn't tell about her body because it was cold out and she had a heavy coat on. But I would pass on her. YMMV of course.

  8. #11853

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but talked with her after delay of a day because she "misplaced her phone". When she did reply seemed sweet and she apologized for the delay. But by then my window of opportunity had closed. She quoted me two Franklins for both in and out call for an hour. If the pics are real, she's still on my "to do list". I'll look forward to your review if you decide to pull the trigger. Be safe out there.

  9. #11852

  10. #11851
    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Take your pick. Reliable.
    LOL Kristen is far far from reliable. That girl has left me lonely with no time to find a plan b so many times I just quit trying LOL.

  11. #11850

    Stay away from first one

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilo  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ladies look like a good time. Don't know names. Any one had a taste of either?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/726880576569

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/747076517518
    There's a few post of the first one being involved with armed robbery. Stay away.

  12. #11849
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    I would consider dependability. I would recommend Miss Allie and Rae. They are not spinners and they are not BBF either. Both are fun and have excellent skills.

    I am going to Clearwater Beach soon. Do you have any recommendations?
    I don't know anyone in Clearwater but if you come down to Fort Myers, Naples I recommend these ones Rochelle, Janella, Page or Sexy Lexi. And I thank you for the info.

  13. #11848

    Spinners? Not here.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreek  [View Original Post]
    Coming up to Lexington for the weekend from Florida looking for a petite spinner type any info would be greatly appreciated. STG doesn't look like there's much at all to choose from.
    I would consider dependability. I would recommend Miss Allie and Rae. They are not spinners and they are not BBF either. Both are fun and have excellent skills.

    I am going to Clearwater Beach soon. Do you have any recommendations?

  14. #11847
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Liberian lady--No, No, No, I don't think so. Those pictures are probably 10-15 years ago and is more like 180-190 lbs. She looks more like a cafeteria lady. Big lady. She was in Georgetown. Whether she is Lexington or G-town don't waste your time. Very lackluster service.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/221767801548
    Valuable info haha.

  15. #11846

    You really haven't left

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreek  [View Original Post]
    Coming up to Lexington for the weekend from Florida looking for a petite spinner type any info would be greatly appreciated. STG doesn't look like there's much at all to choose from.
    You may have departed the Sunshine state, but you should feel right at home; spinners are few and far between, but Lexington has an abundance of whales.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape