Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 908 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11846

    You really haven't left

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreek  [View Original Post]
    Coming up to Lexington for the weekend from Florida looking for a petite spinner type any info would be greatly appreciated. STG doesn't look like there's much at all to choose from.
    You may have departed the Sunshine state, but you should feel right at home; spinners are few and far between, but Lexington has an abundance of whales.

  2. #11845
    Quote Originally Posted by CompleteNo  [View Original Post]
    Also, is DreamGirl gone for now? I haven't seen listings for her in a while. Was hoping to get to know her.
    I think DreamGirl finally scammed enough people that she ran out of customers.

    There used to be a number of posts here about it, and I was sent a few DMs also the last time I asked about her.

  3. #11844

    Looking for some help

    Coming up to Lexington for the weekend from Florida looking for a petite spinner type any info would be greatly appreciated. STG doesn't look like there's much at all to choose from.

  4. #11843

    Cody-don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    At one time she was really good. She got more and more lackluster with every visit until she just laid there like a dead fish.
    I concur a 100%. I had been seeing her for years. Early on was fun and excellent skills. Quit seeing her about year ago. Agreed, very, very lackluster.

  5. #11842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefriday22  [View Original Post]
    I've been calling this one off and on for 2 years and have still yet to make contact has anyone out there yet to try this?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/135338737672
    At one time she was really good. She got more and more lackluster with every visit until she just laid there like a dead fish.

  6. #11841

    I've got to know

    I've been calling this one off and on for 2 years and have still yet to make contact has anyone out there yet to try this?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/135338737672

  7. #11840

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DamondSaBitch  [View Original Post]
    Take your pick. Reliable

    .
    Save time and money. Go with allie or go to another state. From my experience I can't get a hold of neither one of them except Allie. Need allie's number by the way. I lost it. She doesn't post much but she's still still active.

  8. #11839

    Ariana Richmond, KY

    Been interested in Ariana.

    Anyone have any luck?

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...-/990490710725

    Also, is DreamGirl gone for now? I haven't seen listings for her in a while. Was hoping to get to know her.

  9. #11838

    I've got to know!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/153084940030

    Has anyone seen her at all? I've literally been calling off and on for 2 years and never made contact once. I've just got to know! LOL.

  10. #11837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Neither are a go

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilo  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ladies look like a good time. Don't know names. Any one had a taste of either?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/726880576569

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/747076517518
    I wouldn't visit either if one of you paid for the visit.

  11. #11836

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilo  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ladies look like a good time. Don't know names. Any one had a taste of either?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/726880576569

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/747076517518
    I saw that second girl years ago. It was okay, sort of a weird experience. I never went back and I probably wouldn't, especially after all the time has passed.

  12. #11835

    Mandi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilo  [View Original Post]
    Both of these ladies look like a good time. Don't know names. Any one had a taste of either?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/726880576569

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/747076517518
    I saw w the second one awhile back, it was my birthday and no one was responding and she did, looks a lot rougher than the pics, does give good oral though, staying at hotel in Hamburg with her mother and sister, starting to look more like her mom, I doubt I will repeat.

  13. #11834

    Info on these two.

    Both of these ladies look like a good time. Don't know names. Any one had a taste of either?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/726880576569

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/747076517518

  14. #11833

    Kristen, Kate, Allie, Rae

    Take your pick. Reliable

    Quote Originally Posted by SportMan76  [View Original Post]
    I've got 4 days off from work coming up and I was thinking of making a trip to Lexington but after looking on STG I don't really see anything worth driving there for. I'm sure there is but the better ones your never know if you will get to see them when you get there.
    .

  15. #11832

    Yeah. Avoid Rachel

    Hard times she looks terrible. Skinny and bad teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any information? Link? Pic?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape