Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 471 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5072

    Pink Angel's Twitter?

    Anyone know what happened to Pink Angel's Twitter? The account doesn't exist any longer.

  2. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Try using either, 'HE', or, 'HJ', in your search.
    Tried that but the terms are too short for the search engine to use.

  3. #5070
    Posted in the General NYC forum, but they don't seem to get much traffic. Hoping for some help here.

    I might visit NYC in a couple weeks. I'll be on the East coast nearby for work, and will have about a week without anything to do. Debating taking a short flight to NYC to explore and stuff. Haven't been in about 20 years (damn, getting old). Wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which area to stay that's relatively safe and inexpensive. Oh, and possibly near some AMPs. I like massages, but I play it safe and don't go for FS. Really like therapeutic with a touch of sensual and a handshake.

    Not really looking for much in the way of being near touristy areas. Just maybe some good food (ethnic and otherwise), good pizza, maybe a good massage or two, and I'll be gone after a couple days.

    Thanks.

  4. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by NYFunRaveller  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good massage with a nice tug at the end. Nothing more.

    Unfortunately searching for "tug" in the forum brings back nothings. And scrolling through reviews they tend to be for far more than I want.

    Any recos?
    Yes. Try using either, 'HE', or, 'HJ', in your search.

  5. #5068

    Aki at Lover Pink

    Been traveling for work to Texas a couple months, so haven't had time for dreams in NYC. Tgiving gets me a couple weeks at home. Got a craving for Japanese food, never had before. I'm surprised there isn't more Japanese in Queens, maybe I don't know where to look. Did some reading here and another site, saw good reviews for Lover Pink. Started my dream by texting number on their site, got quick response. Asked a bunch of questions. First name, age, race, etc. - because "we see crime" they said. Didn't seem too intrusive to me, others might disagree. Showed up at house in nice area, few people out, so I felt ok going to the door. Greeted by young guy and gal, management. He gave me light pat down, and looked at old (fake) photo I'd I had. I was offered 3 menu choices: Aki, Yuki, Nana. Went with Aki for my first Japanese meal.

    Aki is in late 20's / early thirties. Seems young: body is fit, decent b cups, and slightly more wiggle on the backside than I see. First I thought she was really tall, but she removed 6" spikes and was more like five two or five three, nice and petite. The place was nicer than I expected. Tired of dreams in cramped rooms and cold halls. This is a house with multiple rooms: my room had space and a decent bathroom with nice shower, no slipping up and down hallway. Aki's English was very good, not fluent, never had to reach for the googler. Aki started with hugs and very very sloppy wet lips that quickly went to DFK before we even started. Got a quick shower, where she continued to use soft lips all over, like almost a tongue bath.

    Once we dried into bed where she went back and forth. DFK, chest, DFK, legs, DFK, the boys then the shaft. Best BBBJ I've had in a long time, technique is good (really soft lips, wet licking) but it was her enthusiasm, cooing, moaning, eye contact that nailed it. Went on for 10 minutes, almost finished but held off, flipped her and went down. Completely shaved, clean, good tasting DATY for several minutes. Pulled me into DFK then pushed my head back down a couple times. Then she gloved me up while doing DFK and inhaling my face, and we went at it. Lately anytime I'm on top, the provider (usually Chinese) won't spread very wide. Either knees to chest or legs tight. Aki was limber, stretching and spreading wide, deep, followed instructions and guidance very well. Thought about blowing in bag after 15 minutes, but she kept licking her lips. When I pulled out and degloved, she went right to work. No spritzing or wiping. With lots of slurping. I stood and she kneeled, said some things I couldn't understand but made me nuts, then opened wide and stuck her tongue. I actually yelled when I popped in her mouth. She giggled, showed me on her tongue, then went to wash out. We sat for several minutes just chatting before one more shower. Says she came to USA A month ago. And she seems energetic, not yet tired.

    Total damage: 3.5. Mgmt texts prices upfront, from 3 to as much as 5 an hour, depending on additional services. Aki never asked for $ and no upsell during sesh. They told me FS available and you can take pics if you tip the girl 1. Might try that next time. I got one more in the chamber before I get sent back to TX.

  6. #5067
    Looking for a good massage with a nice tug at the end. Nothing more.

    Unfortunately searching for "tug" in the forum brings back nothings. And scrolling through reviews they tend to be for far more than I want.

    Any recos?

  7. #5066

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    The place next to the Whitestone expressway?
    No that one close down too because it was next to some kid dance class another place.

  8. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    It's open but if you don't have a car it's far I don't think this will last long it's to hot maybe it's temporary until they find a actual place.
    The place next to the Whitestone expressway?

  9. #5064

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    I texted them last Friday, no response.
    It's open but if you don't have a car it's far I don't think this will last long it's to hot maybe it's temporary until they find a actual place.

  10. #5063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I read here they were closed a few days ago. I checked their Twitter and seems up and running. Told me they're in a new location. Its not far from 37th ave. Went today and had a 2 pop Greek session with Aimee.
    I texted them last Friday, no response.

  11. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I read here they were closed a few days ago. I checked their Twitter and seems up and running. Told me they're in a new location. Its not far from 37th ave. Went today and had a 2 pop Greek session with Aimee.
    Didn't aimee move to new rainbow in manhattan?

  12. #5061

    PBS Open

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    The new location had two table showers and they kept the rooms warm. Not like the 37 ave place. The bigger ts room was always cold in the winter!
    I read here they were closed a few days ago. I checked their Twitter and seems up and running. Told me they're in a new location. It’s not far from 37th ave. Went today and had a 2 pop Greek session with Aimee.

  13. #5060

    Pink angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Is this lover pink I can hearing about this place but I can't find their actual page I find some Chinese place but doesn't show the girls just one.
    I'm sorry I should have posted the full name. " PINK ANGEL ".

  14. #5059

    Lover pink

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Perfect day! I get there and park downstairs, I let her know I was here and she gave me the door code. Just as I get to the door the beautiful Tiffany arrives on a bike, she said hello and Said she would get the door. We go upstairs together and MMS opens the door to let us in. I was told to take the room to the right and wait! Tiffany came in all changed and ready to go. What a session, BBBJ in shower lasted about 10 minutes! More in room and tried the usual positions. I was having an issue finishing so I motioned for a BBBJCIM she Said no at first but then gave in, wow wow wow amazing! We were on the way to clean up again and MMS said something to her. I'm guessing it was about being over on time, gave her 30 tip for being a sport and I was out and running, made it to Boston for a meeting just in time. Place is a jem.
    Is this lover pink I can hearing about this place but I can't find their actual page I find some Chinese place but doesn't show the girls just one.

  15. #5058

    Pink

    Perfect day! I get there and park downstairs, I let her know I was here and she gave me the door code. Just as I get to the door the beautiful Tiffany arrives on a bike, she said hello and Said she would get the door. We go upstairs together and MMS opens the door to let us in. I was told to take the room to the right and wait! Tiffany came in all changed and ready to go. What a session, BBBJ in shower lasted about 10 minutes! More in room and tried the usual positions. I was having an issue finishing so I motioned for a BBBJCIM she Said no at first but then gave in, wow wow wow amazing! We were on the way to clean up again and MMS said something to her. I'm guessing it was about being over on time, gave her 30 tip for being a sport and I was out and running, made it to Boston for a meeting just in time. Place is a jem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape