Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Kimmie

    For those that like clean no drama spinner she's the one. Nice body and great ass. Everything covered but she will make sure you leave empty. One of my favs. Safe and secure.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/220932382663

  2. #27419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/101045004

    If you're going to steal somebody's picture at least be smart about. 99.9 % of these pictures are fake. This girl actually stole casualty Banks picture and expect somebody to believe she's here in Richmond.
    Hate to say this but neither are some mongers. Guarantee this will fool a few of them. I'm not even sure who the chick is in the pictures but red flags are everywhere and I would scroll right past. Be safe.

  3. #27418

  4. #27417

    Bruh.

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Recently she asked for 200 hh /300 hr. I hard passed.
    Yeah pass. I am glad she never responded then.

  5. #27416

    These girls are not to bright

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/101045004

    If you're going to steal somebody's picture at least be smart about. 99.9 % of these pictures are fake. This girl actually stole casualty Banks picture and expect somebody to believe she's here in Richmond.

  6. #27415
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I have read good reviews about her, tall, nice, but pricey and not that tight.

    I guess I got spoiled by the best UTR we had a few months ago, are the rates at least good?
    Apparently le cougar left town, no idea when she might pop up

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8047081864
    Recently she asked for 200 hh /300 hr. I hard passed.

  7. #27414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Oh shit, got to admire the hustle!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's covering all the bases and trying her hand at being a Sugar Baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-0218d39fe11c
    She's been a decent fuck a time or 2 but I certainly wouldn't pay SB rates for WSW pussy.

  8. #27413

    Chester

    So maybe my information was wrong that I was told.

    I'm not from Virginia so I really don't know. No disrespect intended.

  9. #27412
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Cowley. So what is Chester if it's not a city nor town.
    Post makes absolutely no sense. There is no mayor of Chester There is no team of LE that specifically work the suburban. There are better than average patrols through the property however no where near the level of which you speak.

  10. #27411

    Savannah

    I have read good reviews about her, tall, nice, but pricey and not that tight.

    I guess I got spoiled by the best UTR we had a few months ago, are the rates at least good?
    Apparently le cougar left town, no idea when she might pop up

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8047081864

  11. #27410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.
    Yes Chester is just an area of Chesterfield. Lived there 40 years and not sure who would be considered the mayor etc.

  12. #27409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Cowley. So what is Chester if it's not a city nor town.
    First what's a Cowley I'm sure I've been called worse? Second Chester is a census-designated place (CDP) in Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States. Per the 2020 census, the population was 23,414. Not designated as a town.

    Or city.

  13. #27408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.
    Cowley. So what is Chester if it's not a city nor town.

  14. #27407
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #27406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Mayor of Chester? Who's the major of Chester dude?
    Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape