Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 37356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27411

    Savannah

    I have read good reviews about her, tall, nice, but pricey and not that tight.

    I guess I got spoiled by the best UTR we had a few months ago, are the rates at least good?
    Apparently le cougar left town, no idea when she might pop up

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8047081864

  2. #27410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.
    Yes Chester is just an area of Chesterfield. Lived there 40 years and not sure who would be considered the mayor etc.

  3. #27409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Cowley. So what is Chester if it's not a city nor town.
    First what's a Cowley I'm sure I've been called worse? Second Chester is a census-designated place (CDP) in Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States. Per the 2020 census, the population was 23,414. Not designated as a town.

    Or city.

  4. #27408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.
    Cowley. So what is Chester if it's not a city nor town.

  5. #27407
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #27406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Mayor of Chester? Who's the major of Chester dude?
    Isn't Chester part of Chesterfield county? No mayor it's not a city nor a town.

  7. #27405

    Ju ju

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She's good and has been around for many years. I've seen her in Fredericksburg and Springfield. She will do BBBJ if you ask, FS is with cover. She has some TER reviews as well.
    Yep she is 100% real been a round a long time, good service and pretty hot, haven't seen her since probably 2016 (backpage days) but because I took a break for awhile, glad to know she is still around and she usually is at higher end locations for her incalls.

    Enjoy!

  8. #27404
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    The mayor of Chester that's been in office for a while now, vowed to clean up that area because businesses and there patrons were complaining. At anytime you may see up to 10 Chesterfield police over at the suburban and there is a team of unmarked cars that work that area on a regular basis, have seen them on a few stops of people at the hotels.
    Mayor of Chester? Who's the major of Chester dude?

  9. #27403
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I don't trust the post with only one video LOL.
    There doesn't appear to be any video.

  10. #27402

    Faith

    Seen her a few times. Usually car date in alley. One of the prettiest pussies if ever seen, looks perfect. Her head game starts out soft and nice but she hates it and stops when you just get hard enough. Then she wants you to fuck her. She texts all "covered" only but offered raw every time. She's worth $60 so don't pay more.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's covering all the bases and trying her hand at being a Sugar Baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-0218d39fe11c

  11. #27401

    No Title Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Have been in contact with this one but still hesitant. Young and sexy usually means maybe a boyfriend or dude around and drama. Name is Faith and used to be a SW on the Southside. Anyone sampled?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/852183628412
    Looks like she's covering all the bases and trying her hand at being a Sugar Baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-0218d39fe11c

  12. #27400
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    post #25733. I Will Skip. I'm gonna try the cougar Crimson, reviews says she is great, I am almost 2 decades younger than her, but I am tired of the talent at the moment.
    I tried her haven't gotten a response yet though.

  13. #27399
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard  [View Original Post]
    I have know her for more than a few years. Those pics are old and she is heavier now, but still good service.
    How much heavier?

    Like a small bbw or just like a little more meat on her bones.

  14. #27398

    You was right

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Really hate saying this, especially to a Sr but did you even try and search her name? She has countless reviews here.
    post #25733.
    I Will
    Skip.

    I'm gonna try the cougar Crimson, reviews says she is great, I am almost 2 decades younger than her, but I am tired of the talent at the moment.

  15. #27397
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Really hate saying this, especially to a Sr but did you even try and search her name? She has countless reviews here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape