Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18364
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She's usually on tryst but her ad is currently down.
    Believe she takes her ad down on days she isn't currently working so that her phone isn't constantly blowing up.

  2. #18363

    Gemma

    Interesting to note the significant difference of opinion here. Curious to know your yardstick. I would say face 7 or 8. I like an exotic look and believe she's of Russian heritage. Body 8 or 9. Again, I like smaller tits and hers are perfect. Nice ass too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    No, not her. The one with the weird bangs and haircut. Face is a 4/10, body 7/10, but she's submissive and a great time. Gemma Z on tryst.

  3. #18362
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Also the pics are not accurate. She gain probably 25 pound more. She's not worth her rate. You are right though. All these ex stripper think they worth more outside the club. Smh.
    I heard she also ripped off a few guys.

  4. #18361
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBoss  [View Original Post]
    Why does no one post her link.
    She's usually on tryst but her ad is currently down.

  5. #18360
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist23  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Gemma? If so, yeah she was great. Is she still active?
    No, not her. The one with the weird bangs and haircut. Face is a 4/10, body 7/10, but she's submissive and a great time. Gemma Z on tryst.

  6. #18359
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her and she is great. But I'm looking for less than 300.
    Why does no one post her link.

  7. #18358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Better avoid her, she is very paranoid with visits. Her incall is really bad and there were cameras everywhere.

    She will rush from start and has lot of track marks. She has ocd took 5 minutes to count and arrange the bills.

    Paid for hh and was done in 5 minutes and wanted me to leave and I think she might be bipolar.

    If possible avoid her and she has lot of restrictions. I think this type of responses and restrictions are common for ladies who were dancers like diamond and devin who are not open and want to be paid alot.
    Also the pics are not accurate. She gain probably 25 pound more. She's not worth her rate. You are right though. All these ex stripper think they worth more outside the club. Smh.

  8. #18357

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    How about this one?

    Anyone see her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/devin-es...vidence-824199
    Better avoid her, she is very paranoid with visits. Her incall is really bad and there were cameras everywhere.

    She will rush from start and has lot of track marks. She has ocd took 5 minutes to count and arrange the bills.

    Paid for hh and was done in 5 minutes and wanted me to leave and I think she might be bipolar.

    If possible avoid her and she has lot of restrictions. I think this type of responses and restrictions are common for ladies who were dancers like diamond and devin who are not open and want to be paid alot.

  9. #18356

  10. #18355

  11. #18354

  12. #18353

    This one

    She was in Hartford not long ago.

    Not good reviews.

    Openly hitting the pipe.

    Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phazes  [View Original Post]
    About to go see her tonight. Will report back.

  13. #18352

    Devin

    How about this one?

    Anyone see her lately?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/devin-es...vidence-824199

  14. #18351
    Quote Originally Posted by RFronzoni  [View Original Post]
    Pre 2020 I was a road warrior and visited Providence often. Loved spending time with a few friends at the old 725 Branch studio, especially Jazelle.

    Coming back to town often and wondering if this 253 Studio on Allens compares into terms of experience.

    Anyone? PM or post. Thanks in advance!
    Man. Jezelle was great, that brings back some memories! 725 was a frequent haunt of mine back in 2012/2013. I also had some experience back with the previous Studio 253. I haven't had any direct experience in this matter in many years, but what I do know is that at some point several years back (maybe 6 or 7 years ago) whoever ran 725 Branch Ave moved into the location of Studio 253 and took it over, but it worked the same way. The experience with that place always varied wildly depending on who you were seeing though, and I'd expect it's no different now.

  15. #18350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    Wait seriously? I thought it was only me, heard of her having a some cake but never got to meet her. Guess I dodged a bullet. She always seemed very slurred when she spoke and would ask me the same question twice and never tell me her rates. How hard is it to have your donation ahead of time.
    I've never got ghosted. I seeing her in Woonsocket and Pawtucket and no issues. Ass still fat, got BBFS but no CIP. She always smell good to. I.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape