Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #2006

    Gisela update

    She's 26, looks like her pics, definitely BBBJ. Dfk but I'd say YMMV. Daty but dunno about cim. Prices have definitely gone up but unfortunately that's everywhere.

    https://latinangels.godaddysites.com/

  2. #2005

    Thanks for Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
    Seems like them providers have been more miss than hit lately review wise. Good to know this one is solid. Anything noteworthy when it comes to her service (either good or bad)?

  3. #2004

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
    I've been wondering how it would turn out for you, I've never tried Elite. Thanks for TOFTT. If I was rating Giulia by the web pics, she'd have been a solid 10. Does she look anything close to the web pics? Age? Also, any other details you'd like to share? Thanks again!

  4. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see more Intel shared about Latin agency girls such as elite models, Jennifer models, private liaisons and Latin angels. I am seeing Gisela from elite today. Will report back later today.
    I haven't heard on Latin Angels, mind sharing a link? I used to go to Elite a lot, but they damn near doubled the prices for the sane level of service and they wouldn't grandfather me in so I stopped going.

  5. #2002

    Service?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.
    What service was offered? Dfk, daty cim? Thanks.

  6. #2001

    Gisela at Elite Models

    Looks like I was her very first customer after joining agency and coming to town for first time. She was standoff ish at first and apologized for it later. Very cute, man made breasts and fantastic ass. Had a great time with her. I'd give her an 8 for looks and 8 for performance.

  7. #2000

    Cherry DD at Asian Gem

    I can't recommend Cherry enough. She is amazing. Amazing breasts, ass and lips. She is one of those cartoon characters like Jessica Rabbit. She is totally willing to please. DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, Daty. She is built for sex. Enjoy.

  8. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see more Intel shared about Latin agency girls such as elite models, Jennifer models, private liaisons and Latin angels. I am seeing Gisela from elite today. Will report back later today.
    I used to love Elite, some extremely hot ladies there. That said, they've changed their screening process and even vetted regulars had to go through a new screening which required picture I'd so I haven't been back. I've heard from a handful of others who have had the same experience.

  9. #1998

    Latin agencies

    Would love to see more Intel shared about Latin agency girls such as elite models, Jennifer models, private liaisons and Latin angels. I am seeing Gisela from elite today. Will report back later today.

  10. #1997

    You guys are awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    You will be in the middle of a very active assemblage of escort agencies including.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/

    https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/

    https://www.asiangem.live/

    https://www.jennifersmodels.com/

    And.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/secontpage.php

    Depending on your hotel, you can almost walk to several of these.
    Thanks so much! I see a young petite lady in the Nashville suburbs on Tryst who asked me not to review because of some disrespectful dude. I really enjoy seeing her. Pm me if you are in town and I will give you the contact info.

  11. #1996

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to town in December. Is Tyson corner area a good place to get a hotel for travel to these agencies. I will not have a car.
    You will be in the middle of a very active assemblage of escort agencies including.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/

    https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/

    https://www.asiangem.live/

    https://www.jennifersmodels.com/

    And.

    https://www.elitemodels.es/secontpage.php

    Depending on your hotel, you can almost walk to several of these.

  12. #1995

    Area to stay

    I am coming to town in December. Is Tyson corner area a good place to get a hotel for travel to these agencies. I will not have a car.

  13. #1994

    Maybe need to refresh?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything?
    It's working for me.

  14. #1993

    Barbie at JJ

    I'm pretty new to the K-girl scene but this one has grabbed my eye. I don't see any reviews for her, unless I'm missing something. Does anyone have an experience with her?

    https://www.jjclubs.net/barbie

  15. #1992

    MP websites are down

    Has anyone heard anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape