Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 37345
-
11-23-22 10:31 #27385Senior Member

Posts: 220That's got to be terrible for business. Imagine passing through the area and grabbing a hotel with your family just to be exposed that with loudspeaker's going off. Our lady friends are going to have to find a different area to stay in my opinion. At least for a while.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 10:23 #27384Senior Member

Posts: 312That speaker and alert have been there for months. Nothing new. The uncle back there was there last time and she warned me ahead of time so I wouldn't be surprised and parked accordingly elsewhere.
Originally Posted by WhoMe2050
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 09:20 #27383Senior Member

Posts: 192Juju
I have seen her previously everything covered. Nice time, no monkey. We didn't really click so I won't be back.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 08:47 #27382Senior Member

Posts: 99JuJu
Anyone experienced Juju.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...796/2242864763
Ghost.
-
11-23-22 07:26 #27381Senior Member

Posts: 38Uncle
When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.
Originally Posted by TwilightSinger
[View Original Post]
Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.
-
11-22-22 21:45 #27380Senior Member

Posts: 33Same experience in Chester.
Same thing happened to me last week. Drove around the location and saw Uncle sitting around back near the skating rink. Haven't inquired since.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 16:46 #27379Senior Member

Posts: 1069I don't know anything about 1 and 4.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
2 is real. That is Jessica has been reviewed by many. Can be had at SW rates and will take you to any parts of the world.
3 is an absolute no, no, NO, oh hell naw. She trash, junkie, face tats and can be seen pan handling near the bus station. If your dick the size of a pencil she will still complain its too big. And has been know to cash and dash. Goes by Leighla or something like that.
-
11-22-22 16:39 #27378Senior Member

Posts: 1069Her momma and sister visits as well
As far as I know she is legit. No cash and dash. I have not seen her but others have. That is Nyla's younger sister. And Kayla her mom. I think she just started working in the family business a few months ago. There are some reports on her.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:31 #27377Senior Member

Posts: 295Petite
I think she was reviewed here but can't seem to recollect the name. I guess cash and dash.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 12:09 #27376Senior Member

Posts: 155Diamond
What's the word on this chick?
Looks like sexy little petite thing.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/383948581045
-
11-22-22 11:26 #27375Senior Member

Posts: 432McKenzie Szabó - on tryst
Has anybody seen her? -- there was a real nasty McKenzie around with Dakota which makes searching hard!
https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzie-szabo
She looks nice and prices are not unreasonable! Shows she has been logging into tryst in the last week -- but I have been unable to make contact through txt for a month!
Thanks.
SA.
-
11-22-22 10:34 #27374Senior Member

Posts: 275Thank you both for the info. That's the only list at girls on STG that got my attention. The only other option is staxx but with all the LEO talk, I think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 09:12 #27373Senior Member

Posts: 124See #27204.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 09:00 #27372Senior Member

Posts: 140That's the same one, her name is Angel.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 08:32 #27371Senior Member

Posts: 140Staxx has two rooms and LEO was out in front of the new room area yesterday.
Originally Posted by BigBoy1971
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




