Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27385
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.
    That's got to be terrible for business. Imagine passing through the area and grabbing a hotel with your family just to be exposed that with loudspeaker's going off. Our lady friends are going to have to find a different area to stay in my opinion. At least for a while.

  2. #27384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.
    That speaker and alert have been there for months. Nothing new. The uncle back there was there last time and she warned me ahead of time so I wouldn't be surprised and parked accordingly elsewhere.

  3. #27383

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her previously everything covered. Nice time, no monkey. We didn't really click so I won't be back.

  4. #27382

  5. #27381

    Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSinger  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me last week. Drove around the location and saw Uncle sitting around back near the skating rink. Haven't inquired since.
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.

  6. #27380

    Same experience in Chester.

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    Lots of uncle as well in Chester, sally led me out there only to find the place crawling. So I noped out of there.
    Same thing happened to me last week. Drove around the location and saw Uncle sitting around back near the skating rink. Haven't inquired since.

  7. #27379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    I don't know anything about 1 and 4.

    2 is real. That is Jessica has been reviewed by many. Can be had at SW rates and will take you to any parts of the world.

    3 is an absolute no, no, NO, oh hell naw. She trash, junkie, face tats and can be seen pan handling near the bus station. If your dick the size of a pencil she will still complain its too big. And has been know to cash and dash. Goes by Leighla or something like that.

  8. #27378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Her momma and sister visits as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I think she was reviewed here but can't seem to recollect the name. I guess cash and dash.
    As far as I know she is legit. No cash and dash. I have not seen her but others have. That is Nyla's younger sister. And Kayla her mom. I think she just started working in the family business a few months ago. There are some reports on her.

  9. #27377

    Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this chick?

    Looks like sexy little petite thing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/383948581045
    I think she was reviewed here but can't seem to recollect the name. I guess cash and dash.

  10. #27376

    Diamond

    What's the word on this chick?

    Looks like sexy little petite thing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/383948581045

  11. #27375

    McKenzie Szabó - on tryst

    Has anybody seen her? -- there was a real nasty McKenzie around with Dakota which makes searching hard!

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzie-szabo

    She looks nice and prices are not unreasonable! Shows she has been logging into tryst in the last week -- but I have been unable to make contact through txt for a month!

    Thanks.

    SA.

  12. #27374
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    The second one is Jessica. Her reviews here have been favorable if you understand what you are getting. She's low cost with virtually no limits. Definitely wrap up; not that there is any known issue, just that she doesn't even mention protection unless you do. She's not GFE and a bit nasty; will spit out your man juice on the floor in front of you. But if you want no holes barred anything goes fun for rock bottom donations, you'll leave happy with her. Only complaint I have ever heard or experienced is scheduling is tough and you should probably try to get her last minute instead of trying to lock something down in advance.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Thank you both for the info. That's the only list at girls on STG that got my attention. The only other option is staxx but with all the LEO talk, I think I'll pass.

  13. #27373
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I'm finally back from Iraq and had the chance to see Stars the other day. She said something about LEO presence at the building behind her and she didn't want them to notice the traffic going in & out of her room.
    See #27204.

  14. #27372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of the one off Jahnke rd St. John's woods? Saw her once house a mess and b / f hung outside I think. Never went back. Thick thighs blue eyes ad.
    That's the same one, her name is Angel.

  15. #27371
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy1971  [View Original Post]
    When I saw Staxx she mumbled something about having two rooms. I don't get it. Can anyone explain. I would love to see her again but if LEO is around no way.
    Staxx has two rooms and LEO was out in front of the new room area yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape