Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27390

    Jewsie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    She's good and has been around for many years. I've seen her in Fredericksburg and Springfield. She will do BBBJ if you ask, FS is with cover. She has some TER reviews as well.

  2. #27389

    Airport

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/100628606

    Wondering if anyone's tested the water here? Makes me nervous when they don't show nipple or kitty.

  3. #27388

    No Title Needed

    Have been in contact with this one but still hesitant. Young and sexy usually means maybe a boyfriend or dude around and drama. Name is Faith and used to be a SW on the Southside. Anyone sampled?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/852183628412

  4. #27387

    Chester

    The mayor of Chester that's been in office for a while now, vowed to clean up that area because businesses and there patrons were complaining. At anytime you may see up to 10 Chesterfield police over at the suburban and there is a team of unmarked cars that work that area on a regular basis, have seen them on a few stops of people at the hotels.

  5. #27386
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.
    Seen Sally after midnight last night and she stated something similar to that about a very sophisticated alarm and camera system.

  6. #27385
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.
    That's got to be terrible for business. Imagine passing through the area and grabbing a hotel with your family just to be exposed that with loudspeaker's going off. Our lady friends are going to have to find a different area to stay in my opinion. At least for a while.

  7. #27384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMe2050  [View Original Post]
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.
    That speaker and alert have been there for months. Nothing new. The uncle back there was there last time and she warned me ahead of time so I wouldn't be surprised and parked accordingly elsewhere.

  8. #27383

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her previously everything covered. Nice time, no monkey. We didn't really click so I won't be back.

  9. #27382

  10. #27381

    Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSinger  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me last week. Drove around the location and saw Uncle sitting around back near the skating rink. Haven't inquired since.
    When I left Staxx's Sunday a alarm went off with voice over loud speaker "you are trespassing police have been called" might of even said something about being on camera.

    Needless to say gave me a little scare right when I walked out the door.

  11. #27380

    Same experience in Chester.

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    Lots of uncle as well in Chester, sally led me out there only to find the place crawling. So I noped out of there.
    Same thing happened to me last week. Drove around the location and saw Uncle sitting around back near the skating rink. Haven't inquired since.

  12. #27379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    I don't know anything about 1 and 4.

    2 is real. That is Jessica has been reviewed by many. Can be had at SW rates and will take you to any parts of the world.

    3 is an absolute no, no, NO, oh hell naw. She trash, junkie, face tats and can be seen pan handling near the bus station. If your dick the size of a pencil she will still complain its too big. And has been know to cash and dash. Goes by Leighla or something like that.

  13. #27378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Her momma and sister visits as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I think she was reviewed here but can't seem to recollect the name. I guess cash and dash.
    As far as I know she is legit. No cash and dash. I have not seen her but others have. That is Nyla's younger sister. And Kayla her mom. I think she just started working in the family business a few months ago. There are some reports on her.

  14. #27377

    Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this chick?

    Looks like sexy little petite thing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/383948581045
    I think she was reviewed here but can't seem to recollect the name. I guess cash and dash.

  15. #27376

    Diamond

    What's the word on this chick?

    Looks like sexy little petite thing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/383948581045

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape