Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11355

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett is indeed a Vixen. I guess it is a good thing I am an existing friend.

    No word on any pricing changes. Maybe later this week. For the time being, use her website, sensualscarlett.com to book. I don't know about her hours this week.
    I saw her in Oct., late Sept. She's amazing at massage and very warm. I'm glad I got to see her before she'll get busier. I'd recommend her to anyone. She's an LMT so I'm not sure where I should post this. Great location. As someone said you have nothing to worry about regarding safety. She cares about her clients deeply in my opinion. It took a while for schedules to align and that's OK. I think she's lower volume and presume she'll choose to remain that way. I can tell this because of little things said. She is very organized and cordial. I never did a report but now that I see this post above, I thought I'd add info. She's in a great location with parking etc. Very private in feel.

  2. #11354

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    I recall a few weeks back some chatter about a girl working on the east side. TY? Maybe? Collinsville?

    Anyone remember this? Have a link? Or contact?

    Thanks in advance.
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...1/152815848790 It says on her ad that she's in Caseyville. She has her ad up a lot on skipthegames.

  3. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/100481734

    Is this one real or fake, tits are looking nice but may be TGTBT?
    If you do see her, please let us know how things went. I think she's attractive but maybe has some GPS going on. $300 per half hour. This boys too cheap for that!

  4. #11352
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Stinky

    Quote Originally Posted by LloydXmas  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, just had a session with Piper about an hour ago. I used the same number that is in her ad on LC (ending 5048) for at least the past year. I think it's her only number that is active. No new number that I could find. She referenced an old number in the narrative on her STG ad as a way to find old reviews.
    Well, when I was with her, she reeked no excuse for that odor, it's not that difficult to take a damn shower.

  5. #11351
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Rachelina? She's in town.
    Hahaha, She was fun, I always tryed to stop and visit her when she was in town but that has been quiet some time back.

  6. #11350

    East side Collinsville chick

    I recall a few weeks back some chatter about a girl working on the east side. TY? Maybe? Collinsville?

    Anyone remember this? Have a link? Or contact?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Paris?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/100368622

    Would appreciate PM or post with info?
    I would like to know too please.

    Ty.

  8. #11348
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/100481734

    Is this one real or fake, tits are looking nice but may be TGTBT?
    FWIW, the first few pics are in the rooms at Ameristar.

  9. #11347
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/100481734

    Is this one real or fake, tits are looking nice but may be TGTBT?
    Pretty sure she's real. Ad seems legit, we texted, I asked about a fetish but she was polite but not down for it, so I moved on. Good luck!

  10. #11346

    Real or fake?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/100481734

    Is this one real or fake, tits are looking nice but may be TGTBT?

  11. #11345

    San Juan Capistrano

    Anyone remember Rachelina? She's in town.

  12. #11344

    Re: Princess Paris

    Anyone see Paris?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/100368622

    Would appreciate PM or post with info?

  13. #11343

    Best Ass in Stl?

    Looking for the Best overall experience in the STL Area.

  14. #11342

    Briana

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8#contact.

    I have seen this post a million times yet I am not sure if it is real or not. I never get a reply and the pics are hot. Anybody know anything?
    All I know the same girl has ads in Nashville, has had them for about 2 yrs. Now, its a red flag to me how can she be in both places.

  15. #11341

    No new number for Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhhh if you follow pipers Instagram you will know that is false info LOL she may have an odor but she def isn't in Florida she def doesn't seem like she does anything except smoke weed and she def doesn't seem to be slowing down. Her ig pretty much shows her working today actually. Seems like her and her boyfriend are fighting she is only posted on stg and has a new number
    FWIW, just had a session with Piper about an hour ago. I used the same number that is in her ad on LC (ending 5048) for at least the past year. I think it's her only number that is active. No new number that I could find. She referenced an old number in the narrative on her STG ad as a way to find old reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape