Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11341

    No new number for Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Uhhhhh if you follow pipers Instagram you will know that is false info LOL she may have an odor but she def isn't in Florida she def doesn't seem like she does anything except smoke weed and she def doesn't seem to be slowing down. Her ig pretty much shows her working today actually. Seems like her and her boyfriend are fighting she is only posted on stg and has a new number
    FWIW, just had a session with Piper about an hour ago. I used the same number that is in her ad on LC (ending 5048) for at least the past year. I think it's her only number that is active. No new number that I could find. She referenced an old number in the narrative on her STG ad as a way to find old reviews.

  2. #11340

    Help

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannarichma-8#contact.

    I have seen this post a million times yet I am not sure if it is real or not. I never get a reply and the pics are hot. Anybody know anything?

  3. #11339

    Scarlett Vixen

    Scarlett is indeed a Vixen. I guess it is a good thing I am an existing friend.

    No word on any pricing changes. Maybe later this week. For the time being, use her website, sensualscarlett.com to book. I don't know about her hours this week.

  4. #11338

    Scarlett

    I got a quick text Friday and she didn't say anything. I did just ask her. I will let you know.

  5. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if you were able to see her. If so, how'd it go?
    Have not tried her yet.

  6. #11336
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing anything on the website. Can anyone confirm this? JeffC?

    If this is true it'd be the most notable affiliation since Hulk Hogan joined the NWO.
    She was introduced on their Snapchat. Oh, but please, seek confirmation.

  7. #11335

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Sensual Scarlett has joined the vixens. She makes a nice addition to the group. For those of you are don't know who she is, she is well reviewed in the massage section.
    I'm not seeing anything on the website. Can anyone confirm this? JeffC?

    If this is true it'd be the most notable affiliation since Hulk Hogan joined the NWO.

  8. #11334
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...clean/51780552

    Been texting this one, she is in brentwood, at residence inn may try today.
    Just curious if you were able to see her. If so, how'd it go?

  9. #11333

    What

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #11332
    Man no offense to you but you sound a little slow you give me stalker vibes [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Why must you guys always do this? He's obviously a troll and responding to him will just encourage him.

    A2

  11. #11331
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    And her boyfriend sounds like a thug as usual I think I already know what her choice of men are because I could tell by the way the dude was talking when he was walking with her no literally go on her Facebook she was in Florida and she does have an odor.
    I have her real name but I'm not going to say it on here she has the same last name as her mom Natalie that used to do AKA Gina that used to do business they even look alike she was though in Florida on her Facebook you could see the ocean in her walking with her Thug boyfriend.

  12. #11330
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  13. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    And her boyfriend sounds like a thug as usual I think I already know what her choice of men are because I could tell by the way the dude was talking when he was walking with her no literally go on her Facebook she was in Florida and she does have an odor.
    Oh I totally believe that she does have an odor so many men have said it on here. She is on the road alot these days so if she was in Florida she was working she was also just in Pittsburgh and Atlanta too.

  14. #11328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Anyone know some real asians.

    Where the Asian girls at. Utr or not don't matter. Just need something real and not super super old but I'll take what I can get. Got to get this asian vendetta off my back LOL. Lmk either comment or pm don't matter.

  15. #11327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Probably real but always be thorough

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsThat25  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her a couple times, always takes her awhile to respond. And then its usually in can be there later and the radio silence or she'll text back after I'm asleep or seeing someone else.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/093423671302
    From the looks of the girl and the page in my experience she's probably real. Some girls suck at communicating whether it be too many messages at once or they're doped up. Maybe some other guy is out bidding you so to speak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape