Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 17730
-
11-23-22 13:57 #11355Senior Member

Posts: 192Scarlett
I saw her in Oct., late Sept. She's amazing at massage and very warm. I'm glad I got to see her before she'll get busier. I'd recommend her to anyone. She's an LMT so I'm not sure where I should post this. Great location. As someone said you have nothing to worry about regarding safety. She cares about her clients deeply in my opinion. It took a while for schedules to align and that's OK. I think she's lower volume and presume she'll choose to remain that way. I can tell this because of little things said. She is very organized and cordial. I never did a report but now that I see this post above, I thought I'd add info. She's in a great location with parking etc. Very private in feel.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 22:54 #11354Senior Member

Posts: 171Ty
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...1/152815848790 It says on her ad that she's in Caseyville. She has her ad up a lot on skipthegames.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 22:11 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 201If you do see her, please let us know how things went. I think she's attractive but maybe has some GPS going on. $300 per half hour. This boys too cheap for that!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 19:03 #11352Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Stinky
Well, when I was with her, she reeked no excuse for that odor, it's not that difficult to take a damn shower.
Originally Posted by LloydXmas
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 18:50 #11351Senior Member

Posts: 156Hahaha, She was fun, I always tryed to stop and visit her when she was in town but that has been quiet some time back.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 14:34 #11350Senior Member

Posts: 89East side Collinsville chick
I recall a few weeks back some chatter about a girl working on the east side. TY? Maybe? Collinsville?
Anyone remember this? Have a link? Or contact?
Thanks in advance.
-
11-22-22 13:46 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 120I would like to know too please.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
Ty.
-
11-22-22 11:14 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 852FWIW, the first few pics are in the rooms at Ameristar.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 09:28 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 255Pretty sure she's real. Ad seems legit, we texted, I asked about a fetish but she was polite but not down for it, so I moved on. Good luck!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 00:46 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 489Real or fake?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/100481734
Is this one real or fake, tits are looking nice but may be TGTBT?
-
11-22-22 00:40 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 411San Juan Capistrano
Anyone remember Rachelina? She's in town.
-
11-21-22 22:04 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 203Re: Princess Paris
Anyone see Paris?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/100368622
Would appreciate PM or post with info?
-
11-21-22 21:24 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 71Best Ass in Stl?
Looking for the Best overall experience in the STL Area.
-
11-21-22 21:17 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 489Briana
All I know the same girl has ads in Nashville, has had them for about 2 yrs. Now, its a red flag to me how can she be in both places.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 20:17 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 80No new number for Piper
FWIW, just had a session with Piper about an hour ago. I used the same number that is in her ad on LC (ending 5048) for at least the past year. I think it's her only number that is active. No new number that I could find. She referenced an old number in the narrative on her STG ad as a way to find old reviews.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




