Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 868
-
12-12-22 12:26 #298Senior Member

Posts: 184Tiffany in rancho
Anyone hit up this escort? She openly advertises BBFS but her price is crazy high and I can't tell how she really looks with the insane amount of makeup and surgery she has. Hell she looks so fake I'm not sure if she really a post op trans or something.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/103429389
-
12-05-22 14:23 #297Senior Member

Posts: 373Damn pricey already for the non-cfs services, unless she just recently changed prices.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-22 19:58 #296Senior Member

Posts: 61Chopsy Spinner
Check this one out, my fellow hobbyists! Unlike others, I do believe in sharing is caring. She goes by the name of, Chopsy. Has four reviews on PD. From said reviews, I get the impression that she is open to anything. She asks for help with getting a room, almost every day in her posts. I missed her when she was in Riverside. I think she is in Costa Mesa right now.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...titeblondegirl
-
12-01-22 17:50 #295Regular Member

Posts: 12How can I contact her?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 17:06 #294Senior Member

Posts: 332Niiiiice
Very nice! Ty much on the intel brotha! Going to give it a try tonight. Trying to talk this little tatted 20 yo ebony spinner into some fun! Will see how it goes.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 16:50 #293Senior Member

Posts: 158IE hourly places of ill repute
I be the king of hourly motels LOL. I use about 10 places in LA and OC. In the IE, I have used 1 in Riverside, 1 in Corona, 2 in SB, and 1 in Upland. The closest one to your Rancho Cucamonga request be the New Kansan Motel on Foothill Blvd. Been there many times. Tight parking but the rooms are clean. Manager knows me because I always take my hotties there for some creampie fun. The one in SB has a huge lot and I seen semi trucks parked.
Originally Posted by BlackBone
[View Original Post]
Pics below from one of my recent BBFSCIP dates at an IE hourly No Tell Motel. Super hot 20 yo ebony with perfect spinner body. Cums so hard during raw doggin and DATY. Will continue to BB her as long as she allows me.
-
11-30-22 15:31 #292Senior Member

Posts: 332Mystery girl
Is she on listcrawler or somewhere else. What about this Arianna? Sorry I have not played int he IE in a very long time. I am so out of touch lmfao.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 12:58 #291Senior Member

Posts: 332Hourly's
Sup fellas, just wondering if anyone knows of any hourly notels in the Rancho Cockamunga area? Thanks!
Bone.
-
11-28-22 23:37 #290Senior Member

Posts: 30https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...pire/101412337
Originally Posted by RobDunn123
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 18:33 #289Regular Member

Posts: 10Granny? Teacher?
How do I get the intel on the granny and teacher? Somebody pm me the intel. I want to take the dive.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 15:38 #288Senior Member

Posts: 30Just random women a hang around once in awhile at this bar.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:13 #287Senior Member

Posts: 870Bb
Anyone know of a Latina bb? Younger not a Grandma??
-
11-23-22 11:51 #286Senior Member

Posts: 1657So who you fucking now that Crystal found a boyfriend?
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 22:27 #285Senior Member

Posts: 30Crystal
I used to f* a girl named Crystal but she started to lag it and she found herself boyfriend and she doesn't have time to hang out no more. She used to be a good BBFS.
-
11-22-22 21:45 #284Senior Member

Posts: 30Hey, what about Jessica the teacher? Is she good? She is in SB wright now.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




