Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #283
    Yes. She is the real deal. Scroll down. BBCpLower wrote a great review about her. She seems to travel between the LA area and the I. E. I am planning another visit myself, sooner rather than later.

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    Was she the real deal. Because to many fake now days. And special in Riverside cops and law enforcements.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    I was just going to recommend her, as well. Good one!
    Was she the real deal. Because to many fake now days. And special in Riverside cops and law enforcements.

  3. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    Did you try this one.
    She told me her hh rate was $$. Kinda expensive for a granny.

  4. #280

    Josie

    I was just going to recommend her, as well. Good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaMas1991  [View Original Post]
    Did you try this one.

  5. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Radische  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations? I'll fuck your granny if you want!
    Did you try this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1669094556396593058259711163339.jpg‎  

  6. #278

    Granny or Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by Radische  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations? I'll fuck your granny if you want!
    I'm down for a granny or a nice ebony.

  7. #277

    I'm in the mood for a bareback granny

    Any recommendations? I'll fuck your granny if you want!

  8. #276

    Assistance Needed: New "Ebony Sugah Baby" Recommendations

    Greetings,

    Unfortunately my "side piece" moved away and I'm looking for a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a "Hot & Freaky" open-minded Ebony Lady or Ladies. Ideally a discreet MILF or "working girl" who is BBFS friendly and cool with experimenting. I'm in IE (Temecula) and can't seem to find (or trust) the popular websites. Hemet would be great but can't seem to find any SWs anymore. G St is normally a gamble; sometimes the girls are out and sometimes not. Also looking for info on any other "tracks" in IE? Thank you in advance! "The struggle is real".

    S. G.

  9. #275

    Intrested in the white girl you had

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Can't relate. In all my years of renting commercial pussy never been to an AMP. Never been to a c-org, sushi-org, or kimchi-org.

    When I be in Garden Grove I be there for Pho not poontang.

    I spend my time and energy barebacking young skinny white chicks like this one below at her Ontario Mills incall last month. Perfect pale spinner body. But somebody needs.

    To teach her Kegel exercises because that tiny pussy can't squeeze out my babymaker. You can see a little bit at the bottom dripping out but most of it still deep inside her.
    Interested in the white girl you have how much was it and how can I find her. Would love to try her out.

  10. #274

    Newbie

    I got to ask, between the MP threads and this one I (obviously) see a ton of BB reports. Do y'all just cross your fingers and pray? I've always wanted to shoot for a BBBJ at least but I'm worried about it going wrong. Probably a dumb question, but I'm curious. I'm more of an mp guy anyway but this would help give me some confidence in pushing for bb with someone.

  11. #273

    Bb dark skin girls

    Where are the dark skin girls at?

  12. #272

    Help

    Anyone know of a skinny petite female to link up with and where?? No old ladies thanks).

  13. #271

    Perfect Timing!

    I think that I got lucky with Lynn. I discovered her at just the right time! She was so new to providing that she didn't even know what rate to ask for! My first visit was intended for only a BBBJ, so I took 60. She seemed to think that it was a lot! I think she was lonely, because she sat on my lap and began telling me about her life, showed me pics of her kids, which was a shock! Being that tiny, she didn't have a single stretch-mark on her perfectly flat tummy!

    She let me do whatever I wanted, for however long I wanted! The time factor didn't even seem to enter her mind! No business mentality whatsoever. I was amazed! I knew that it was only a matter of time before her personality became hardened by bad experiences. That eventually she'd meet someone who'd tell her that she was giving the farm away. It came to pass. Before long, her rates skyrocketed and she wouldn't even consider special deals for those who were there from the start. I've been looking for another Lynn ever since.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    The last time I had a girl that skinny was Lynn (those who know, know! Whatever happened to her anyway, last I heard from her was late 2019 when she was trying to up-charge upwards of $300 for twat! I said Heck no. I want my usual rate $150. I'm sure EMC square's silver tongue was licking it for $50 dollars less though, LOL.

    Anyway that one in the Pic looks nice & tight, happy hunting!

  14. #270

    Anorexic girls are just my type

    The last time I had a girl that skinny was Lynn (those who know, know! Whatever happened to her anyway, last I heard from her was late 2019 when she was trying to up-charge upwards of $300 for twat! I said Heck no. I want my usual rate $150. I'm sure EMC square's silver tongue was licking it for $50 dollars less though, LOL.

    Anyway that one in the Pic looks nice & tight, happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Can't relate. In all my years of renting commercial pussy never been to an AMP. Never been to a c-org, sushi-org, or kimchi-org.

    When I be in Garden Grove I be there for Pho not poontang.

    I spend my time and energy barebacking young skinny white chicks like this one below at her Ontario Mills incall last month. Perfect pale spinner body. But somebody needs.

    To teach her Kegel exercises because that tiny pussy can't squeeze out my babymaker. You can see a little bit at the bottom dripping out but most of it still deep inside her.

  15. #269

    EmcSquared- Share the wealth, mi amigo!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonClimax  [View Original Post]
    EmcSquared- Share the wealth, mi amigo! That one in your pictures looks perfect! Just my type! Be a gentleman and a scholar, and share these delights with your fellow hobbyists. BBCpLower was such a guy, a genuine philanthropist, who's veteran experience led me to two great providers. I really like the one in your pics though, and I live so close to Ontario Mills! Hook a humble, experienced, newbie brother up!
    Ha ha. That's a #MeToo from M699. That's how it works right She's be welcome to some of my rapidly diminishing 401 k.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape