Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 630 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9436
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4381

    CubanGinger at SDAG

    FYI, Ginger is a Latina but review is going here when she works with an Asian Agency. All I can say is that hands down, she puts some of the k-girls to shame in looks, service and is just fucking awesome. Professional pics are her. She's 5'4", blonde, 34 DD man made and really well done, shapely bubble butt just the right size to slap, curves are perfect and an infectious laugh and smile. You want to know about greek? Ask her in private.

    Looks = Face and Body both are solid 8 to 8. 5 's.
    English = Very good, cute Latina accent!
    Attitude = 9 - Pleases you the way you like, she asks you.
    Service = 9 - Just awesome and full (o) Expense.
    Repeat = YES.

    Aka CubanBetty for research purposes with the same outstanding service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3CA8A5BF-77B5-3EB4-33E9-675FA5BFAE66_Betty_New_3.jpg‎  

  2. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate the intel on Jewel. I'd been looking but didn't find anything. Based on your review I went to see her today and had a good time. It's so much better knowing the pics are fake and having a good description so your expectations are somewhat different than if you go in expecting the girl in the pic. Your description was on point. She is still attractive, could benefit from braces, so I don't know why they use the fake pics and measurements unless they're just trying to be discreet. Booker has told me before the girls provide the pics, and booker never meets them so there's no way to confirm if they pics are real or not. Regardless, I had fun. She's a nice girl and provided a great time. She's here for 3 weeks, and I'll likely repeat.
    Had a session with Jewel as well. The two previous reports are on point. Not sure how TheAssMan got the impression that she is 5'1. Where does it state that on any ad? She is indeed around 5'4 or 5'5.

  3. #4379
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupitt  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate the intel on Jewel. I'd been looking but didn't find anything. Based on your review I went to see her today and had a good time. It's so much better knowing the pics are fake and having a good description so your expectations are somewhat different than if you go in expecting the girl in the pic. Your description was on point. She is still attractive, could benefit from braces, so I don't know why they use the fake pics and measurements unless they're just trying to be discreet. Booker has told me before the girls provide the pics, and booker never meets them so there's no way to confirm if they pics are real or not. Regardless, I had fun. She's a nice girl and provided a great time. She's here for 3 weeks, and I'll likely repeat.
    That's what I've been told by the Booker in the past that the girls provide them the pictures to post.

  4. #4378

    Jewel

    I really appreciate the intel on Jewel. I'd been looking but didn't find anything. Based on your review I went to see her today and had a good time. It's so much better knowing the pics are fake and having a good description so your expectations are somewhat different than if you go in expecting the girl in the pic. Your description was on point. She is still attractive, could benefit from braces, so I don't know why they use the fake pics and measurements unless they're just trying to be discreet. Booker has told me before the girls provide the pics, and booker never meets them so there's no way to confirm if they pics are real or not. Regardless, I had fun. She's a nice girl and provided a great time. She's here for 3 weeks, and I'll likely repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Jewels and while overall a very satisfying time it was not what I expected.

    Jewels is attractive but nothing like the tight little spinner with brown hair in the pictures. She is thin, at least 5'5 not 5'1 as listed, thin, natural b cups with big nipples, straight black hair, completely shaved and no tattoos. Not disappointing just not the tiny one I was expecting.

    Service was she was pretty on point- great kissing, good but not great BBBJ, couldn't really deepthroat me well, great ball play and rimming, deep rimming. Tasty and tight pussy but could take size and a pounding. She actually said she likes a big cock and kept commenting on my size.

    2 x CIP and a decent massage with all the right noises and you could tell she likes what she does.

    Again not the girl in the pictures which we are all use to by now but while attractive not even close. I actually am not sure if it was someone else.

    I was going to double down and see her and Ginger in a duo and while I think Ginger could carry a double by herself I'd rather see her for a couple hours than the duo for that price.

    She does speak a little English.

  5. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    I will be making my way down to san Diego for the 2nd time of my life. Is screening with korgs same as every korg in other cities? What is the process here in your city?
    If you are on HX and contacting them through that site and you have a network it shouldn't be a problem. If any of those agencies on your network are their sister agencies, then it should be a breeze to schedule.

  6. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    I will be making my way down to san Diego for the 2nd time of my life. Is screening with korgs same as every korg in other cities? What is the process here in your city?
    Basically, yes on HX. If you've seen ladies in one of the sister agencies in LA, OC, Vegas. Then mention that to them.

  7. #4375

    Trip to san diego

    I will be making my way down to san Diego for the 2nd time of my life. Is screening with korgs same as every korg in other cities? What is the process here in your city?

  8. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any experience with doubles? Is it worth the experience or will I feel underwhelmed?

    Looks like Cuban Ginger and Jewels from sdasg is offering doubles.
    I had a 3 some with Ginger and Catalina and there was a lot happening. If you've ever been with Ginger one on one, it's almost like a 3 some in and of itself.

  9. #4373

    Jewels

    I had a session with Jewels and while overall a very satisfying time it was not what I expected.

    Jewels is attractive but nothing like the tight little spinner with brown hair in the pictures. She is thin, at least 5'5 not 5'1 as listed, thin, natural b cups with big nipples, straight black hair, completely shaved and no tattoos. Not disappointing just not the tiny one I was expecting.

    Service was she was pretty on point- great kissing, good but not great BBBJ, couldn't really deepthroat me well, great ball play and rimming, deep rimming. Tasty and tight pussy but could take size and a pounding. She actually said she likes a big cock and kept commenting on my size.

    2 x CIP and a decent massage with all the right noises and you could tell she likes what she does.

    Again not the girl in the pictures which we are all use to by now but while attractive not even close. I actually am not sure if it was someone else.

    I was going to double down and see her and Ginger in a duo and while I think Ginger could carry a double by herself I'd rather see her for a couple hours than the duo for that price.

    She does speak a little English.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    Wow. 9 Benjis? That is quite the price tag. But if it is worth the price of admission, then shell out.

    I also wonder how the rapport is between the two. I have met Ginger and she is amazing and very chatty during our last session with no english struggles. I have never met Jewel but figure that there is that language barrier that most of the K ladies have in common. But I could be wrong and she could be as fluent in english as I am. Just interesting to see what the dynamic is between the two very different ethnicities and what happens when I am thrown into the middle of that. I am intrigued now.

  10. #4372

    Jewel & Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I had my first and only 3 some this year and it was pretty overwhelming for me. I haven't had to itch to do it again. There was just too much going on all at the same time so it was hard for me to focus, relax and enjoy the experience LOL.

    Me personally I rather see them separate for two hour of pleasure (end of paying less too) than both of them together at the same time for only an hour of pleasure lmao. 9 benjis is a bit steep but it's on par with the LA rates.

    But if you haven't had a 3 some yet in your life, go for it and cross it off your bucket list.
    Wow. 9 Benjis? That is quite the price tag. But if it is worth the price of admission, then shell out.

    I also wonder how the rapport is between the two. I have met Ginger and she is amazing and very chatty during our last session with no english struggles. I have never met Jewel but figure that there is that language barrier that most of the K ladies have in common. But I could be wrong and she could be as fluent in english as I am. Just interesting to see what the dynamic is between the two very different ethnicities and what happens when I am thrown into the middle of that. I am intrigued now.

  11. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any experience with doubles? Is it worth the experience or will I feel underwhelmed?

    Looks like Cuban Ginger and Jewels from sdasg is offering doubles.
    Don't have experience with doubles but the SDAG Latinas so far have only allowed one pop FS and second has to either be a handy or oral. Could just be with me but I think I tried 3 of them and they all did that. So if I dropped almost a grand and they pulled that I would not be happy.

  12. #4370
    Quote Originally Posted by RogOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any experience with doubles? Is it worth the experience or will I feel underwhelmed?

    Looks like Cuban Ginger and Jewels from sdasg is offering doubles.
    I had my first and only 3 some this year and it was pretty overwhelming for me. I haven't had to itch to do it again. There was just too much going on all at the same time so it was hard for me to focus, relax and enjoy the experience LOL.

    Me personally I rather see them separate for two hour of pleasure (end of paying less too) than both of them together at the same time for only an hour of pleasure lmao. 9 benjis is a bit steep but it's on par with the LA rates.

    But if you haven't had a 3 some yet in your life, go for it and cross it off your bucket list.

  13. #4369

    Doubles

    Has anyone have any experience with doubles? Is it worth the experience or will I feel underwhelmed?

    Looks like Cuban Ginger and Jewels from sdasg is offering doubles.

  14. #4368

    Fec

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/FarEastCuties

    Quote Originally Posted by CornDoggyDog  [View Original Post]
    Could someone shoot a link to Fec? Thank you

    .

  15. #4367
    Shill ignore my posts


    Posts: 79
    Could someone shoot a link to Fec? Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's known as Pink, Rooney or Paris. I've seen her and can recommend. My review from last March is below.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape